--drabble

Precious Little Vampire

 

Yunho switches the lights on, and almost screams when he realizes that there is a vampire on his lap.

Literally on his lap. He’s right there, smiling creepily at him and all the air leaves Yunho’s lungs as he falls back down on the bed and closes his eyes to get his heart beat to calm down a little. After a whole minute of absolute silence, he lets out a painful sigh and then forces himself to speak. One word falls out.

“Why.”

Jaejoong giggles, bouncing on his lap. The action makes Yunho wince because Jaejoong isn’t exactly as light as he thinks. Plus, he’s pretty sure the man is wearing boots and they’re digging into his legs and—

“Ow!” He yelps furiously as Jaejoong literally swoops down and bites his neck. He pulls away, and at Yunho’s unamused, sleepy glare, he merely grins like a little brat in response. He reaches down once more and for no reason at all, bites Yunho again and the man groans unhappily, literally peeling his lover away from his neck as if he were a leech.

“Can you not,” He hisses, lifting a hand to rub at his neck. Jaejoong literally bit him. Now he’s smiling. Yunho just sighs and then speaks, “You know, if you wanted to wake me up you could’ve just shook me.” It was completely unnecessary (and scary, really) of Jaejoong to just sit on his lap, smile at him and wait for him to wake up. Yunho isn’t surprised at Jaejoong’s antics—but just like any other human being, he’d rather not want to wake up to a vampire smiling all creepily up in his face. It wasn’t very pleasant at all.

“I could have.” Jaejoong nods thoughtfully, and then grins, “But I didn’t. Because you look so cute when you’re sleeping, and plus, it’s funny to wake you up like this.” Jaejoong’s fangs make his smile look a lot creepier but admittedly even more adorable. Yunho holds back a smile and then pushes himself up and leans against the headboard. The blond curls up against him immediately and Yunho groans as his lover’s boots kick his knee accidentally. He gets a soft apologetic kiss on his cheek in return, so it’s okay.

“This is really simple,” Yunho wraps his arms around the man and with his free hand gestures to the clothes that Jaejoong is wearing; some kind of vest with a shirt underneath it. That’s all, and Jaejoong huffs.

“Well, yeah. I’m going to wear the cape afterwards, but like, I have nothing else vampire-ish in my closet,” He complains, but then just as quickly, a happy smile blossoms on his face, “But my makeup is good right? Right? I did it all by myself!”

“It is,” Yunho compliments, his lips curved as he carefully examines the blonde’s face. There’s some fake blood by the side and when he leans in and squints his eyes at it, he realizes that it’s—

“Lip gloss,” Jaejoong laughs.

“Mm,” He raises an eyebrow. Jaejoong tightens his arms around him and tries to get even closer, which is a little impossible. But Yunho pulls him tighter against his chest anyway, kissing his hair softly.

“I have no idea how to make fake blood. But s’okay. This is good enough, right?”

“Right.”

“I did the eyeliner myself too, look, it was so easy,” He rambles as he points to his eyes, heavily lined with black. “Cool, right?” The blond’s eyes are practically gleaming with pride at his own work and Yunho can’t help it, he leans in and kisses the man softly. Jaejoong is too cute to describe in words, really. His lover smiles against their lips and when they pull away, he rests his head against Yunho’s chest and then whispers the words,

“I love you.”

 

After Yunho gets out of bed, he’s forced to take a dozen selcas with his adorable vampire in front of good lighting. Jaejoong also forces on some bunny ears on his head and grins as he snaps a fun Halloween themed picture of the two of them, and the next one happens to be a lovey-dovey one where his lips are pressed against the younger man’s cheek and the flash goes off, making their eyes flash red in return. But Jaejoong loves the picture so much that he saves it as his home wallpaper, staring at it goofily.

Yunho’s making coffee for himself when Jaejoong slides his arms around his waist from behind and then murmurs, “I have to go now.”

“Have fun,” Yunho places his mug aside and then turns around, wrapping his arms around the shorter man. “Say hi to everyone for me,” He smiles, kissing a mop of blond hair. This time when Jaejoong bites him, he chuckles and lets the man do what he wants, because he really doesn’t mind getting bitten by the cutest vampire in the world. He speaks his thoughts out loud, making Jaejoong bury his face in his neck, and when he pulls away his cheeks are pink, eyes shy and loving.

“I’ll be home soon,” Jaejoong whispers, and just the word home feels so warm to the both of them. Over time, Jaejoong’s place has become home. They’ve made memories here, new ones, and Yunho wants to spend the rest of his life making even more. These thoughts too are spoken out loud, and Jaejoong’s eyes glisten slightly as he leans up and kisses Yunho, their noses brushing gently with Yunho whispering the words,

“I love you.”

 

It’s a little late when Jaejoong comes home, and of course he’s slightly drunk, but more than adorable. He gets into a robe, messes his hair up and takes a few post Halloween selfies with Yunho, forgetting to take his fangs off. He then proceeds to ramble about how great the food was there and how everyone complimented his makeup skills and how there was this one guy who dressed up as Pikachu. Yunho has Jaejoong on his lap the whole night, listening to him talk and talk and talk, until his special little vampire has fallen asleep against his chest, lips parted with his fangs peeking out slightly.

Yunho smiles and carries him to their bed, removes his clothes, wipes his makeup off and gently plucks out his fake fangs. Jaejoong is fully asleep during all this and it’s only when Yunho slides into the bed does the blond unconsciously curl into him, murmuring something about how happy he is, how grateful he is, and how—

“I loooove you..” He slurs, voice breathy and sleepy, “So muuuch. I love you, Yun..yunho-yah.”

Yunho just smiles and holds his precious little vampire even tighter.  

 

A/N: this was written in 2014 when jj had fun being a vampire on halloween hehe

thank you so much for all your wonderful comments! i read all of them and i appreciate them so much ;;;;;;;;; <333333333333