2.

Underneath It All

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

The night is deep and it's quiet in the dorm.
Cold shower in a chilly weather is completely terrifying, but Yuta is one of the people who enjoys the refreshing shivers it sends through his skin. He pours a small amount of aloe vera shampoo onto his palm, closing his eyes as he massages his newly dyed light brown hair under the shower. In a moment his scalp starts to hurt, and it made him conscious about his long nails he knows Taeyong will scold him about. Just as the name mentions in his head, Yuta hears footsteps right outside the shower door.

 

"It's your birthday in three two weeks, what do you want for a gift?"

 

Like a flash, he strides to the door to keep the knob closed. It has yet to be fixed and he didn't consider to have it repaired since the last time Taeyong walks in on him to shower together didn't happen again. But that he's waiting for it to happen again, honestly. "You--- you don't plan on barging in again? Don't you?"

 

When Taeyong didn't respond, Yuta tightens his grip on the knob. He attempts to reach out for the towel, but if he does, he had to step back away from the door and that won't be the best idea right now.

 

"Why do you have such dirty thoughts?" Taeyong replies blunt.

 

"Hey, you're one to speak!" Yuta didn't have to check himself in the mirror to know that he's red in the face, recalling the scene in his head. Taeyong's thin waist, perfectly white skin and ------- .

 

After a long pause, Taeyong repeats the question. "What should I get you for your birthday?"

 

There's an unexpected, overwhelming force, hearing the question for another time, that sits heavily on Yuta's chest. Like a hard lump there is in Yuta's throat when he mutters, the impossibility, "Nothing you can give me."

 

"Wow?" Taeyong scoffs, sounding offended.

 

For sure, Taeyong didn't like the answer but he said it anyway. It's like there is a word barrier, even when they speak the same language.

 

"That's not what you say to someone who's just trying to a good friend, just, how dare you." Taeyong follows with a resigned sigh.

 

Yuta listens as footsteps fades, and he knows he didn't need to worry because Taeyong anyway isn't angry. Not for now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Their room was completely dark, only the bright moonlight to light up the place. When he got out from the shower, drying his hair with the towel, he sees Taeyong curled up on the bed to his sides. Under the blanket, Yuta could make out that he was using his phone. It's obvious that he's making a point that he's pissed.

 

Yuta plans to go to the kitchen, where Taeil is probably having a coffee and they could have a late night talk off their worries. But Yuta is reticent when it comes to this...he doubts he'll be able to tell Taeil that he doesn't want to go to bed if Taeyong is mad at him.

 

Slowly, Yuta makes himself comfortable as he lie down on Taeyong's side. Trying to make out what the other is doing, though it seems Taeyong is just playing some game on his phone judging from the screen light that emerges from the blanket. He didn't hear a complain, when Yuta wraps an arm around Taeyong's small waist. It's the first time Yuta initiates it, only because he wonders how Taeyong can freely and carelessly touch others the same way, without the abnormal thumping on his chest like the effects it has on Yuta right now. A little, he leans back, afraid Taeyong will notice his erratic heart that wouldn't stop pounding. The truth so impossible to spill over, that Yuta would rather leave it in the dark.

 

"Yuta, you just got out of the shower. You're going to wet my pillow with your hair." Taeyong groans, pulling the blanket off his head. The phone screen shows he's messaging with his sister on Kakao. But he didn't make a move to push Yuta away.

 

The back of Taeyong's hair smells of sweet shampoo, and Yuta leans closer to breath him in. All sort of beautiful things seeps, Taeyong's smile and the sound of his laughter, bits by bits into his brain. As though a beautiful path opens to where his contented heart should follow. That's only when Yuta realized that, he really got it so bad. "Damn." Yuta whispers without thinking, receiving a questioning hum from Taeyong. "For my birthday, I want....."

 

Taeyong hums again, putting his phone down under the pillow to listen to Yuta with full interest. Like always, he's so attentive of Yuta, and he wonders if he's just imagining it. Because for him, Taeyong is the music he wants to listen to.

 

"Don't mind it." Yuta exhales, his brain couldn't form a coherent thought. He couldn't just tell Taeyong what Yuta wants for his birthday, can he? His intentions for him are clean, and he wouldn't take advantage any day for that. If anything, Yuta would want to escape if a door to exit will open.

 

"Don't mind what?" Taeyong whispers, voice serious and deep like he's carving Yuta's heart to understand that.

 

No word was able to spill out of his lips, and Yuta breathed in the suffocating air that surrounds them.

 

"Do you want to go home? I'm sorry, Yuta. I couldn't do anything about that." Taeyong exhales loud. " I want you to celebrate it with everyone, but you want to celebrate it with your family, of course." Taeyong says in wistful voice.

 

"There's no need for you to feel sorry." Yuta reassures him.

 

"But it wouldn't be sad, I promise. We can have a small party and invite Yoona and Taeyeon noona. You will like that, don't you?"

 

Yuta chuckles. "Just be there, I won't be sad."

 

"Of course we'll all be there. I, Youngho, Ten, and even Doyoung, your greatest enemy, we'll all be there to celebrate your day with you, Yuta."

 

Yuta doesn't know whether he should be relieved or not that Taeyong didn't get his request, so he says, "That sounds fun." Taeyong will be there, Yuta repeats in his head.

 

"That sounds sarcastic." Taeyong shifts on the bed to face Yuta, making out his face on the darkness.

 

The proximity tightens the air on Yuta's lungs, so he uses his arms to manhandle Taeyong so the back of his hair is facing Yuta again. "I hate the smell of your toothpaste." Yuta reasons for his actions, earning a slap on the head from Taeyong. But it was gentle and didn't hurt at all. He only noticed that Taeyong wasn't wearing a shirt underneath, when the blanket falls down to his waist at the movement.

 

The warmth of Taeyong's skin under his fingers--- a confusing mess starts to swirl around his head, like it's going to burst any moment. The only coherent words that comes out of his lips is, "I think you lost weight."

 

"Did I?" Taeyong ask, he reaches for Yuta's hands and guides it underneath the blanket to the expanse of his stomach, resting it above. "Where are you touching, honestly?"

 

Taken aback, Yuta pulls his hand away. He'd reason that he never complained when Taeyong initiates skinship like this, but that will only make him sound defensive. And that Taeyong was the one who guides his hand on his stomach anyway.

 

"I just suddenly thought about that time, when you saw me ."

 

"H--huh?" Yuta snarled, incredulous. He feels his face hot. "Hey, you saw me too! And it's your fault you walked in!"

 

"Fine, stop being so malicious." Taeyong exhales in annoyance and Yuta wonders if he's making fun of him right now, contrasting his words.

 

"Just....." Yuta sighs, shifting to rest his head on the expanse of Taeyong's neck. Where it feels heavenly warm. "Don't ever do that again."

 

"And don't shower long, I don't want you to get sick." Taeyong says with a yawn.

 

"Why are you saying that." Yuta laughs, hiding the fact that he's flustered. He's flash Taeyong couldn't see his red face right now.

 

"Aren't you going back to your bed?"

 

"Can't I stay here?" Yuta asked, hopeful.

 

Taeyong didn't answer, nuzzling his head on the pillow and dozing off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuta didn't think their first stage performance will be sooner than expected. An SM Town concert will be held in Shanghai and they will present as SM Rookies, along with the other artists on their company. When asked if he's excited for their flight the next day, Yuta choked on his fries and tells Jaehyun he would die of anxiousness.

 

"I can't imagine being upstage in front of thousands of people." Yuta dramatically says, putting three sugar cubes in his coffee before taking a sip. The liquid was sweet, sweeter than Yuta had expected that it didn't taste like coffee at all. Why did I even do it? He thought.

 

Everyone in the table laughs at this, especially Taeil who's further aware of Yuta not liking sweet drinks from their midnight coffee sessions. It seems they always mind to lend an ear whenever Yuta had anything to say. They find him funny, and Yuta is quite the easy going who can get along and be silly with anyone. Except for one person, because of Yuta's tedious heart, but he didn't have to mention that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The stereo blares loud, echoing the through the hall of the gigantic colosseum. Each beat of the music pounds along with his chest. The performance went smoothly, according to their manager, and he even praised the boys for doing so well on stage. They were the opening before EXO performed, and Yuta could still feel his heart pounding right out of his chest when they climb down the back stage, his throat dry in agitation. Hands cold and feet numb from the sensation in performing in the crowds of thousands of people. If anything, he isn't quite certain how well or badly he performed. Everything is a blur, and all Yuta could recall is the vivid light from the stage and the audience that clouded his eyes. Mind focussed on the blaring music, and only thinking how he could get it over with.

 

In utter disbelief, Yuta stilled at the front door of the dressing room. Nervous at the thought that maybe, he did a mistake and might be scolded once he enters the dressing room where s disappears to.

 

"Yuta."

 

A voice so familiar and sweet, Yuta would never be mistaken who it belongs to. He looks up to Taeyong who called out his name, holding a bottled water to his face. It's just then, he realized that the hallway was empty. Since their dressing room is at the far side of the backstage, and the coordinators and staffs would be busy working with the artists still on the front line to perform. It's just Taeyong and him standing there, with only the sound of the blasting music from the stereos that separates the air between them.

 

Covered in sweat, Taeyong's eyeliner are smudged. His lips red and wet from drinking from the bottled water Yuta has long forgotten Taeyong is offering him. He swallows thick, diverting his gaze elsewhere but Taeyong's lips. "Thanks." He says, taking a sip and willing his heart to calm. But then he remembers Taeyong drank from the same bottled water to, and it's like an indirect.....Yuta swallows his bottim lip, forcing a little smile.

 

"I had fun, are you still nervous?" Taeyong says, catching his breath.

 

"Yeah...... That was... I don't know." Yuta laughed to himself, but lying that he isn't nervous wouldn't make any sense if anyone would catch a glimpse of his terrified face.

 

The performance stage was nothing like the a field in a football stadium. By now, Yuta should be used to being watched. But it's different, and the confidence he'd learn to muster kicking a football and running around a field had gone down the drain. With no trace of it for Yuta to utilize while he was on the stage earlier.

 

"Don't worry, I was nervous too. It just felt nice that after months of practicing that dance, we are able to show it to everyone on a very cool stage." Taeyong gently pats him on the shoulder.

 

Instead of agreeing, Yuta mouths, "You look good in that outfit." Immediately regretting it when Taeyong seemed surprise of the compliment. Taken aback, because Yuta had always make sure not to even subtle praise him. In case he goes overboard and turns patent of his emotions, so he avoids it the most. Maybe he was too overwhelmed that he managed to say that now. Or Taeyong just looks really good in that outfit.

 

Taeyong laughs it off, hitting him on the shoulder this time. "You sound sarcastic!"

 

"Do I?" He asked.

 

"N--not really." Taeyong says, his voice breaks a little. "But you look good in your outfit too."

 

"You don't have to say that." Yuta tells him, eyes meeting Taeyong's for a split second before he shifts his gaze back on Taeyong's lips. He is aware of the things he shouldn't be doing, but it's like there's a storm inside him, a strong wind blowing and urging Yuta and allowing him to do this.

 

"Stop staring, you're creeping me out." There's an apparent uneasiness in Taeyong's face when he stepped back, hitting Yuta on the chest who catch his wrist in the process. But Taeyong looks at him with worried eyes, and they communicate, but not the same message Yuta wants to tell him.

 

Taeyong thinks he's disappointed and angry of their performance.

 

Immediately, Yuta let's go of him when he hears the door of their dressing room opened. Revealing Ten who is now clad in a all white, white shoes, white pants and white shirt that says SM Town 2014 in it.
"What are you doing here? After EXO's we will alll be up for a good bye stage. You two haven't even changed outfits yet."

 

"Oh, you're right. Let's go, Yuta." Taeyong says, pulling him into the room.

 

Yuta doubt know what it meant when Taeyong pulls him on the dresser seperate in the room. It was too cramped for two people inside, but the most Taeyong did is turn around. Taking off his shirt and jeans in a quick motion, unaware that Yuta is watching his back. His waist and legs were thin, like it belongs to a girl. Skin white and glowing without flaws. His boxers didn't cover much of his thighs, revealing the muscles Yuta didn't know where there when Taeyong bends down to slip on his jeans. He's seen all of Taeyong, even the parts of his body he wasn't supposed to see. If Taeyong would know of the filthy effects it has on Yuta, would he still act so careless around him?

 

 

 

 

Again, they have to appear in front of the thousands of crowds and Yuta could feel the dramatic tension that wraps around his body. His eyes aren't bad, but seeing the light sticks and the flashes of cameras make him sick. Can I really become like them? Yuta asked himself when he looks around and sees everyone on the stage is having fun. All he had to do is stick with s and smile, it shouldn't be difficult instead of performing and yet he's still ill at ease.

 

When he spots Taeyong with Youngho and Jaehyun walking towards their direction, there's a sudden burst of relief. But it's wrong, because his comfort should never be dependent on anyone. Then as though reading his mind, Taeyong walks over him, and takes his hand. Turning the freezing storm within his head into a warm climate. Taeyong's presence alone has a calming effect, and his hand wrapped around Yuta's somehow make him feel pleasant and cozy.

 

So when Yuta tightens his grip on Taeyong's soft fingers, Taeyong looks back at him, an angelic smile he wore that should be calming but instead burns Yuta's chest with unexplainable desires. He lets Taeyong drag him anywhere, because Taeyong's territory feels so safe and sound.

 

 

 

 

 

Lying on the bed, with the lights off, Yuta kept his eyes close, wanting to sink off into sleep. He wonders if the dream of performing on the stage will haunt him. All the neighbor rooms are quiet, everyone else must already be dozing off from exhaustion while Yuta is still in daze. Except for another person.

 

"You didn't eat dinner either, so I brought you this. Taeil told me you like to drink sugarless coffee on midnights." Taeyong walks towards his bed, placing a cup of coffee mug on Yuta's desk. "You seem to be in a bad mood all day. I was worried."

 

Since Taeyong doesn't sound like he's lying, Yuta sits up from his bed and looks at him, "I'm sorry to worry you. I just had to second thought, after being on a stage in the eyes of thousands of people. "

 

"I was thinking you'd be the one to enjoy it the most, you're pretty confident when we meet fans on the street." Taeyong lips turn downwards, but not because he's disappointed in Yuta.

 

"It's just.... It's more difficult than I thought." Yuta admits, taking a quick sip from the coffee Taeyong just made for him. And probably even thinking and worrying about him while he's at it. His throat relaxes with the warmth the liquid had spill a over his body.

 

Taeyong hums, sitting on one the side of the bed. He placed a hand on Yuta's thigh, fiddling with the cloth of his jersey shorts.

 

"I'm sorry, I had to burden you all day." Yuta looks away before he could tell Taeyong how pretty he looks tonight, being touched by him makes Yuta feel uneasy.

 

"Don't mind it. And you look like you're still tense. Yuta, we're coming back to Seoul tomorrow you can relax now." Taeyong reassures him, smiling.

 

"Honestly, if you didn't held my hand I doubt I'd even make it out alive on the last stage." He admits, looking at Taeyong straight in the eye.

 

"Are you saying you want me to hold you hand right now?" Taeyong laughs, although taking Yuta's hand without hesitation. "What's next, you're going to call me clingy again?"

 

"Well, aren't you." Yuta feigns annoyance, sighing out loud, to cover up the trembling on his ears.

 

"Whatever, Yuta." Taeyong huffs, pulling away.

 

Yuta didn't let him, this time holding Taeyong's hand tight. "Not everyone gets to hold hands with the most handsome man in the world."

 

"You are too narcissistic!" Taeyong scowled.

 

"I was talking about you."

 

A deep silence descended the whole room, and the weight of Taeyong's gaze on his eyes wraps itself around Yuta. Somehow it wasn't suffocating.

 

"You're not drunk, aren't you. Just go to sleep." Taeyong let's out a resigned sigh, standing up and pushing Yuta on the shoulder so he's lying back on the bed again.

 

"Hey, I need to finish the coffee you made just for me." Yuta resisted, sitting back up again and taking the cup from the desk. "It's made of love, is it?"

 

Taeyong who's now on his own bed looks at him, incredulous. He laughs, nodding, "With all the love, Yuta."

 

"Don't say that, I might misunderstand." Yuta tells him, taking a deep breath. He started something he couldn't take himself. His heart beating out a hollow thump. But it shouldn't matter, when the millions of starts above couldn't see Yuta from the ceiling anyway.

 

"You're crazy. Goodnight, Yuta."

 

 

 

 

 

 

October is the time of the year when the air starts to become chilly, a taste of winter, and Yuta would hate not to experience the winter with everyone so he agrees at Taeil's suggestion of coming to Han River. Surely the place will be packed with people, but it's not always that the managers would allow them to go out so they didn't waste the chance. When Youngho finds him slacking in the dorm living room that afternoon, he asked Yuta to do the food shopping for them to bring at their outside picnic.

 

"Me of all people?" Yuta grimaced. Youngho had too much trust on his ability to communicate well in Korean but forgot to consider that he isn't much familiar with the direction.

 

"I'll go too." Taeyong offers.

 

 

 

 

 

The bakery smells of sweet chocolate and cinnamon, which results to Taeyong being excited, clutching tight and shaking Yuta's shoulder every time he finds anything of his taste on the glass counter. Since Taeyong reasons bread is healthier than snacks, in fear that Yuta would object to it, but little did he know Yuta will never have a heart to disagree to him.

 

"That cupcake is topped with blue berry cream!" Taeyong gasped, pointing at the chocolate cupcake on top of the counter. "But this macaroon seemed really nice too. And this spanish bread looks great." He sighs loud.

 

"Alright, alright. Which one should we get?" Yuta asked, reaching out for a tray.

 

After moments of thinking, Taeyong says. "I want to buy everything. But we still have to buy snacks and drinks. We don't have a budget for this." He pouts, cutely.

 

Yuta tries for it not to affect him. Although he says, "Let's get everything you want to eat. I'll pay."

 

"R---really?!" Taeyong widens his eyes at him, grasping on his shoulder ever tighter. "But I should be the one buying since I'm older than you. Also, it's your birthday that's coming and but mine."

 

"It's fine, just tell me what you want and stop frowning." Yuta assures him, picking up the clamp that hangs on the side of the glass counter.

 

His generosity paid off, seeing Taeyong's delighted smile as they walk out the store. Taeyong is like a kid, but Yuta wouldn't tell him that. When they finished their errands at the nearby grocery store, they took a taxi back to the dorm.

 

"You wasted our money on this much bread?" Taeil glowers, opening the paper bag and shoving a macaroon on his mouth."But hey, it's good."

 

"Don't eat that. It's not for you." Yuta sneers at him, and snatch the paper bag. He gave it to Taeyong who entered the kitchen.

 

"Yuta bough them for me." Taeyong happily announces.

 

"That's great when he couldn't even give me a coin to throw at that wishing well in Taiwan when I left my wallet." Taeil looks at Yuta, incredulous.

 

"I sense favoritism." Doyoung, who's packing their picnic bags, comments.

 

"How cruel." Taeil shakes his head.

 

Taeyong gently pats Yuta on the back and sits beside him. "Ten said brown hair doesn't suit me." He tells Yuta, like a bullied kid asking for his dad to stand up for him.

 

"He's just jealous."

 

"Why would he be?" Taeyong asked.

 

"Because you look better than anyone whatever your hair color is."

 

"That's not true."

 

"It is."

 

"Hey when you're done flirting, we'll wait downstairs okay." Doyoung says, knocking on the door frame.

 

Yuta didn't notice it's just the two of them in the room.

 

"He's so pissy and bossy." Taeyong breathes out.

 

"He's just jealous." Yuta spits, placing a hand on Taeyong's thigh.

 

"Is that your new favorite word?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you even ride a bicycle?"

 

"It's why I dragged you here with me." Taeyong admits.

 

That much was obvious. Still, Yuta didn't mean to be flustered, but why would he not be if Taeyong is depending on him?

 

"Yuta!" Taeyong calls out again, reluctantly placing his foot on the pedal.

 

Yuta strides to him, holding on to the handle to still the bicycle right in time when Taeyong almost fell in it. "Alright, alright. Just don't get yourself hurt."

 

"That... was close." Taeyong gasped, raising a hand to palm his chest, a terrified look on his face.

 

Yuta smirks mockingly, tapping Taeyong's left leg so both his foot are up on the pedal. With strong hands, he holds the rear of the seat and the other on the handle to keep the balance. He maneuvers Taeyong on the river side where there aren't much people around and the road was smooth, no bumps for Taeyong to feel scared about.

 

They pedal some distance and passed through a small bridge where the picnic park couldn't be seen anymore. It's been twenty minutes and their down to perfect place to learn to cycle where the road is clear from people and convenient stores, just tall grasses decorated with colorful hanging lanterns to light up the area.

 

Everything was quiet around them, with only the fading sound of the music in Han River's hall to fill the place. The area seems like a faraway land, with only the two of them, walking the empty road.

 

Yuta could feel Taeyong's desire to learn, he wasn't saying anything, eyes only focused on the road, like he wasn't even there. But they're getting farther and farther, and Yuta worries they might get lost or stumble over a place that's off-limits. "We should go back."

 

After some silent seconds, "I'm going to fall!" Taeyong screamed when his foot missed on the pedal and Yuta catches him.

 

"Not when I'm around." Yuta snickered, but it dies immediately because Taeyong's trembling hands are wrapped around his torso, face buried on Yuta's chest when Taeyong blindly jumps away from the bicycle that fell lifelessly on the road. His heart beats irregularly from time to time being alone with him, but being within Taeyong's boundary, makes Yuta feel a snugly feeling creeping up his skin.

 

Yuta didn't think about his actions, when he holds Taeyong's head with both his hands and lifts it up so they are looking straight, eye-to-eye. Is it possible that wanting something so badly would make that wish come true?

 

But it didn't come true, and his hopes are shut down when Taeyong pulls away from him, and says. "Your hands are so cold." He complains, stepping back.

 

"I'm sorry." Yuta whispers. Because he really was, and he wonders if Taeyong will even understand, or forgive him.

 

"Oh no, where are we?" Taeyong huffs in surprise when he looks around, and he reaches out to Yuta's hand. "I'm so nervous, I had no idea we'll get this far."

 

Yuta looks at their intertwined fingers, wondering what it meant for Taeyong, wondering what it meant for them. He looks up to Taeyong's face, enveloped with a nervous expression. "We should go back." Yuta says even when he doesn't want to.

 

"This place is pretty." There was a pure hush in Taeyong's voice when he says this, and his face seems calmer as he look up in the skies.

 

Pretty, indeed. Yuta followed his gaze and sees the million of stars that staring back at them. Intimidating Yuta with the blazing light that it possesses, as if reminding him that they know what's inside Yuta's head, knows the beating of his heart, and that they can see him right now. Every once in a while, they blink more brightly, and when Yuta diverts his gaze on Taeyong, he sees the stars reflected on his eyes. Like he'd seen all of Yuta's secrets that was scattered in the skies.

 

Yuta holds him tighter, making Taeyong look back at him. The stars speaks of the words Yuta couldn't say, and he wonders what Taeyong's answer will be.

 

"They're probably searching for us." Taeyong says coyly as he searches for the cellphone in his chest pocket that starts to ring. "It's Doyoung."

 

"No need to answer that." Yuta hisses, snatching the phone off of Taeyong's hand. He looks at the screen and declines the call.

 

"Why did you do that?" Taeyong questions him, incredulous. "They must be worried."

 

"It's fine, we'll head back now." Yuta assures him, even when he didn't want to. To be with Taeyong in a sanctuary felt to real and calming that he doesn't want this to end. Looking up the stars another time, he wishes for a time. "Do you want to ride the bike again?"

 

Taeyong bit his lip and shakes his head.

 

"We can't just leave that here. Can we." Yuta says.

 

"You ride it and go ahead, I'll follow behind." Taeyong tells him, and let's go of Yuta's hand.

 

For a moment, Yuta forgot of their intertwined fingers for so long. When did it starts to feel so natural?

 

"What makes you think I'll do that?" Yuta hisses grabbing Taeyong's wrists.

 

They made it back to the picnic park alive, fortunately. Yuta rode the bicycle, while Taeyong rides at the back which didn't go easy for Yuta to balance since Taeyong fuzzes and panics about falling a lot. It's only until Yuta decides to make Taeyong sit on the bike's frame, the older squeezed by his strong legs pedaling. The position was difficult, but they managed.

 

"Well if that ain't love birds." Youngho, sitting on their picnic blanket guffaws upon seeing them.

 

"Love birds, indeed." Doyoung comments, tapping the seat beside him.

 

Yuta carefully jumps out of the bike, carefully holding Taeyong's waist so he doesn't fall. When Taeyong takes a step towards Doyoung, Yuta didn't think it before he grabs Taeyong's wrist for the second time tonight. The paranoia tells his head that if he'll lose Taeyong, the person the he never really had, if he lets go.

 

"Why?" Taeyong halts and looks back at him, asking. His face enveloped with an expression Yuta couldn't read.

 

"Nothing." Yuta withdraws his hand quick. He doesn't know when did he start becoming so mindless of his actions. He doesn't want to make a mistake in front of Taeyong. Lost in the questioning gaze his friends are throwing him right now.

 

"We're waiting for you. We're starving!" Ten scowls, drumming his chopsticks on the chicken box.

 

"Where have you two gone anyway?"

 

Yuta looks at Taeyong's direction, who avoided his gaze and biting his lip.

 

 

 

 

//next chapter will be a continuation of this scene Im sorry//