054.

Helplessy (falling for you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

yoongi flinches when the door slams open, and he curls himself tighter at the sound of angry footsteps. "jihoon," he groans, slightly shivering at the sudden loss of warmth from his blanket. he turns around to take the blanket back but he falters when he sees hoseok instead, a frown clouding his usually happy face.

 

"hobi, what–"

 

"get up. we're eating," hoseok orders him, and yoongi frowns at the attitude.

 

"i'm not hungry."

 

"you need to eat," hoseok grabs his arm, and yoongi quickly pulls away, glaring at the younger male.

 

"i said i'm not hungry," he raises his voice, "i'm fine!"

 

"you can't keep doing this, yoongi!" hoseok snaps, "you haven't gotten out of this apartment for almost a week now and you won't eat either–" he abruptly stops when he sees the tears pooling at yoongi's eyes. his angry expression softens, and he takes a deep breath to calm himself. he sits at the edge of the bed and reaches for yoongi's hand, threading their fingers together when the older male doesn't protest.

 

"i shouldn't have yelled at you. i'm sorry, hyung," hoseok mutters softly, squeezing yoongi's hand, "we're worried about you."

 

"i–" yoongi draws a shaky breath, "i don't know what to do.."

 

"running away won't solve anything, you know that."

 

yoongi wipes away a tear that trickle down his cheek. "b-but he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter