019.

Helplessy (falling for you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

jimin lifts his phone up, checking his reflection on the screen. he groans and fixes his hair for the tenth time that day. jungkook, who's sitting beside him, roll his eyes at him.

 

"hyung, can you stop? you look fine! why are you being so nervous?"

 

but jimin continues to fuss over his appearance. "you don't understand, kook. i'm meeting his bestfriend. i have to make a good impression."

 

taehyung laughs at the two males in front of him. "you'll be fine, jiminie."

 

a few minutes later, a tall, gorgeous and familiar looking guy walks up to their table. taehyung and jungkook greets him with a hug while jimin remains frozen on his seat, his palms beginning to sweat.  

 

kim seokjin. a.k.a. eatjin on instagram. food and travel blogger. taehyung's cousin— good genes apparently runs in the family. he's also one of yoongi's best friends. 

 

but why does jimin feel like he's meeting the parent?

 

"jimin," taehyung calls, "this is my cousin, seokjin hyung."

 

jimin immediately stands up and bows at seokjin. "h-hello seokjin-ssi, i'm park jimin. it's a pleasure to meet you!"

 

"oh, you don't have to be so formal," seokjin giggles but he bows nonetheless. "nice to meet you, jimin. please, call me hyung."

 

"i r-really like your blog, hyung," jimin squeaks out, and seokjin has to stop himself from pinching those

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter