051.

Helplessy (falling for you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

yoongi bites the skin off his lips and restlessly taps his right foot against the wooden floor. the lady at the next table glares at him for the second time, clearly irritated by the unnecessary noise he's making.

 

"what?" he raises an eyebrow at her, giving her a look that screams  off. the lady looks appalled and quickly turns away from him.

 

yoongi is extra grumpy today because he has pulled another all-nighter, and he hasn't seen jimin or even heard his voice in the past days. today marks their first monthsary, and jimin has promised him a lovely dinner date in this restaurant but said boyfriend is currently MIA. yoongi has left him countless of texts, six missed calls, and he has downed four glasses of wine, yet there's no response from jimin.

 

yoongi feels a warm wetness on his cheeks, and he immediately wipes it away before anyone can notice.

 

"what the ," he mutters under his breath when the tears doesn't stop falling. he can feel eyes on him. oh how he hates their pitiful stares and hushed whispers. he badly wants to run out of the place and bury himself six feet under but his legs suddenly lost strength and seems like his is glued on the chair somehow.

 

his phone vibrates in his hand, and he almost whimpers when he reads the text.

 

HOBI 🌻💛

 

OMG WONDERWOMAN IS COMJNG OUT NEXT WK CAN WE PLS PLS WATCH IT MY TREAT
7:42 PM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter