oo1

Pettiness Overload
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1
She's Back

 

"It's so hard just to call my son" Mrs. Kim commented over the phone, Suho just chucked hearing his mother whines. He didn’t blame her, it was her ninth try to call him today and he just answered now.

"I'm sorry mom, it's so busy with all the World Tour we had" he said as he opened the door of their dorm.

"So, it all finished right?"

He hummed while pulled off his shoes, and then lightly waved his free hand at Xiumin who was eating popcorn and enjoying some movie on their television. His band mate just waved his hand carelessly, not really minded his presence.

"Your dorm is still the same as five months ago right?"

Suho once again chuckled, opened his room door just to find Sehun already asleep on his bed. "Why, you want to visit me?" he asked while throwing his bag at the side and kicked some clothes on the floor away to make a way toward his bed. 

"When is your free time?" her mother asked instead, now for sure know that their dorm was still the same as the last time she visited a few months ago. 

"Hmm.. I didn't have any schedules Monday morning and Tuesday night next week, please kindly packed me some of your cook mom" he said with a smile, today was the first time since last week he could answered his mother call, and he was happy to hear her mother had a plan to visit him.

"Of course, what do you want?"

His smile widened when he heard her, he then tilted his head in thought. "I don't know, I just miss your cooking" he softly mumbled.

"Alright, I'll cooked you a lot of delicious food"

"You're the best mom" he could heard his mother laughter on the other side, and it made him warm inside.

"Right, you're not dating anyone right?" his mother suddenly asked a question that caught him out of guard. He let out a silent laugh while shaking his head in amusement.

"Why are you so curious mom? Do you watch some gossip about me being in a relationship with someone?"

"You aren't allowed to date anyone, remember? I'm just asking" it whipped his growing smile, he then sighed. "I'm not dating anyone"

"Good. Oh, your brother is home, take care, son"

Suho hummed before ended the call, a small frown appeared on his face before he sank himself on the soft mattress that was his bed. Today was a really long day. He just finished filmed a drama for today, it was pass one in the morning and he should woke up at four to come early to some CF filming. He sighed before slowly fallen asleep without washed up. 

His life as an idol was tiring, but he really enjoyed it and it truly was his passion, he liked all the attention he got. He spent his days with passion, he got all of his wishes, and he was living out of a dream. 

He was happy.
~

 

Today was Monday and it was another awesome morning for the top star Suho, he enjoyed his little time of shower until that bell rang.

He frowned when the bell rang even after five minutes, wondered if anyone home, it just seven in the morning and some of s should be in their dorm still. Suho turned off the shower before his hand stretched for the towel. With a light sigh, he circled the towel around his waist and came out from the bathroom.

"Guys, just open the door" he shouted out, walked toward his room, and stared pointedly at two of s who sat side by side on the living room.

"What if it's a fangirl?" Baekhyun asked from the couch, still enjoyed the morning show happily with Kai."None really ring the bell"

Suho just signed before disappeared to his room and came out a minute later with a simple plain grey t-shirt and boxer. "What if it's our mother?" he shook his head and headed to the front door. 

"Then I'm dead" Baekhyun answered lightly, pulled out a chuckle from Kai, "I wish you're right" 

Suho let out another sigh, not really understand with their jokes.

And when he opened the door quite lazily, he didn't expecting to find a surprisingly familiar girl clad in expensive clothes. She wore a sunglass in freaking indoor, her high heels so high that she was slightly taller than him, and her smiles so wicked that Suho just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter