Say Yes

Me and Sunshine

Hanbin’s POV
“What’s this?” I ask Haebit as I look at the paper in her hand, she then hand it to me and say. “Read it.” Her facial expression still remain the same.
“OK, I’m sorry for confessing to you the others day but this joke is going too far, don't you think so.” I say as I finish reading the paper she hands me. I confessed to her three days ago, it turned out to be not very well since she rejected me and leave me at the tukbokkie restaurant. But right now Haebit still remain quiet without answering me then she looks at me in the eyes and says. “That’s what my dad said too, life is a joke, don't you think so. I have only one year left, so be nice with me Kim Hanbin.”
“But you look fine right now.” I says then I look deep in her eyes which is still sparkling in the sun. She just smile and continues. “Right, my dad didn't believe it either. He said even though I was very easy to get sick when I was little, but I was a very healthy child.”
“You’re lying, you don't look sad in anyway.” I keep my hope as I finish the sentences.
“What should I do? Broke down and cry. That’s not me.” Haebit says as she take out another notebook from her backpack. “I have a wish list, and dating someone is my number one wish. Can you help me?”
“But you don't like me.” I tell her remembering the rejection from last time.
“But if I only have one year left to live, I would choose you because you are my best friend.” She finishes her sentence then look at me.
Because we are best friend, I repeat it in my head, the friend zone that I have.
“Would you say yes?” Haebit moves her seat and sit next to me.
I look at her, what would happen to this child now? Her dream is to become a lawyer, What about school? What about her parents? And what about me? If she is really gone.
“Alright, let’s date.” I say as the smile appears on her face then I stand up and walk to my house. 
“It cold, let’s come inside.” I turn around again and tell her, then I continues my way to the house. But suddenly a hand grab my hand and pull me back. “Arasso boyfriend”
Just like that she smiles to me and holding my hand. In that moment, whether to be sad or happy, I catch the best memory in my life with her, my first love.

 

Hello guy, this is a very short chapter. I'm sorry for that but I hope you guys would enjoy it. Comments and subscribed, thank you