#oo2

The Bad One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~

 

It was two days ago, Haebin spent her lunch break alone since Jin had some business with a teacher, she wondered what it was, and she wasn't surprised when she couldn't find Taehyung on their usual table, that kid disappeared from time to time. She shrugged lightly, not minding the stares she got from people around her. Well, she was the werewolf sympathizer, though teachers liked her, she was an outcast in this whole food chain called school. 

Since werewolf sympathizers were as low as werewolves.

But she wasn't the slightest bit affected by it, as long as they didn't bother her peace.

And she just didn't want to tire herself to correct them that she wasn't a werewolf sympathizer. It was useless, none would believe her anyway, she in fact befriended with one. 

Her gaze then fall on the table of the Kingka, silently watched them as they laughed with evilness evident in their eyes. She scoffed with a shook on the head. 

Her quiet time disturbed when a tall body blocked her view, she silently sighed before lazily lifted up her chin just to find the werewolf from second grade, Zelo. She didn't even care with werewolves in their school, it just, when a werewolf identity revealed it would be the talk of the whole school. Those werewolves would be an outcast in just a night, not just in school, but this whole small town, and hunters always around, waited for them to make a mistake to be eliminated. It was the reason why werewolves kept in low profile and blended with the society. She didn't blame them.

"Yes?" Haebin asked with her usual flat tone, raised one of her brows in impatient manner.

"You're a werewolf sympathizers right?"

Haebin mentally sighed with what he said, she was getting tired with that label. 

"What do you want?"

The guy showed his wide smile, offered a hand to shake. But Haebin wasn't a fan of skin-ship, especially with someone she wasn't familiar with. The girl just stared at him blankly, made him awkwardly pulled down his hand. 

"I'm Zelo"

"I know" Haebin impatiently patted the table while titled her head a bit. 

"Want to be friend?" he offered, still with a wide smile, tried to not feel disheartened with her lack of responses.

"No thanks, I have enough" she said coldly, sighed before took her leftover and went to the table of dirty plates, ignored Zelo who was frowning. 

She was well aware of his motive, werewolves were sly and cunning, and the only other thing they care beside them self was their pack mates. Werewolves need to drink human blood once in a month, right on full moon. And Haebin was sure, his intention was just to make her as his blood pack this month. 

It was what made them the outcast of the society, humans was afraid of them. Humans, especially hunters really wanted to eliminate werewolves from this world because of this reason. The only thing to stop them was the agreement between humans and werewolves in the past World War between humans and werewolves against vampires.

If there was a creature more cunning and sly than werewolf, it would be human.

The war took place before Haebin was born. Vampire was despised since they need human blood at least once in two days. The humans being afraid of their life made an agreement with werewolves, who was a least of a treat for them. They won the war, and vampires didn't exist anymore. After the war, humans turned their back on werewolves, but too afraid to start a war because of the power werewolf possessed.

The only thing hunters have a right to eliminate werewolves were when they killed or harmed humans.

Haebin knew for sure, a werewolf sympathizer like her was a perfect candidate for werewolf meals. She smirked on the way to her class. World was so funny sometimes.
~

 

"Leave me alone" Haebin said with a sigh. She closed her eyes for a moment, an act to press down her temper.

The tall guy she started to hate sheepishly scratched the back of his nape while came out from behind the bookshelf in front of her. Haebin putted down her book, crossed her arms with a visible frown.

Haebin decided to spend an extra hour on the library after school, but she was annoyed when someone disturbed her alone quiet time. That mutt just didn’t want to leave her alone since yesterday that it slowly getting on her nerve.

"Zelo-ssi, I really hate it when someone destroyed my quiet time" Haebin said with gritted teeth.

"I just... want to be friend with you"

"Do you think I'm that naive? I know you say that just because the full moon is tomorrow and you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter