#oo1

The Bad One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~

 

Like any other days, Haebin arrived early to school, exactly thirty minutes before the first class.

And like any other days, she dressed neatly, her uniforms ironed and her hairs putted on pony tail. She wore make up as much as the school allowed, nothing too red, nothing too excessive, and no contacts.

She was the student model like that. 

Haebin let out a small smile when someone tapped her shoulder. That someone leaned on the locker just beside hers.

"Good morning, beautiful" The guy greeted with a wide smile, waved his hand lightly.

"Morning, handsome" Haebin chuckled with a shook, amused with their own nicknames.

"You eat breakfast already?" Haebin asked since she knew he arrived early than usually. She then pulled out an apple from her bag when he sheepishly smiled with a shook on the head. 

"Don't skip it again" Haebin warned lightly before closed her locker and then headed towards their class.

"O-kay~" he said with a little tease while followed her. 

"Did you finished our math homework yet?" he asked when they stepped into their class, straightly went to their table just in front of the teacher table. "Wait, why I even asked it, of course, you finished it" he added two seconds later that made Haebin chuckled. 

"How about you?" Haebin asked, sat on the left side while he sat on the right side.

"Not yet, haven't answered the last number yet" he said with a shrug, and chuckled second later. "We sound like nerds"

"We are" she deadpanned, pulled out her books and pencil case. She then turned at her desk mate, showed her sweet smile that made him raised his brow.

"Hey you, my handsome Jin, can we stop on that new store at the end on the block after school? I saw a really cute shirt yesterday"

Jin just shook his head with a sigh. "Sweetie, you just bought a new clothe last Monday"

"Pretty please?"

Well, the cool-headed class president could be really cute when she wanted something. And Jin just couldn't refuse her. 

"Fine"

"You're the best, honey Jin"

And fifteen minutes later the first class started. Beside a little disturbance of a certain raven head trouble maker of her class came late, the first half of her classes passed like usual.

It was when lunch came that made her let out a tired sigh.
~

 

"Are you blind?!"

The whole cafeteria stared at the main table of the Kingka, some with curious eyes, some in frightened, and others with interest. 

None wanted to mess with the Kingka intentionally if they didn't have a dead wish yet. 

"N-no.. I'm sorry! It's an accident" the poor guy bowed in ninety degrees, scared of his life. He accidently poured his lunch on the Kingka table when he tripped over his own foot, he cursed his lucky star why it must happened when he passed that cursed table.

"Are you freaking kidding me? You destroyed our lunch!" one of the five guys shouted in annoyed, tried to murder the poor guy with his piercing gaze.

"Wait, you are the werewolf from second grade" the youngest guy stared with a creepy smile that made Zelo, the poor guy shivered. It was such an interest show to watch a giant like him shuddered in fright because of someone younger than him. 

"He is a werewolf?" Hoseok, or J-Hope as everyone called him, asked. And everyone can saw his eyes filled with mischief.

"A perfect reason to kill you right away, isn't it?" Kim Namjoon said with a sweet smile, a creepy one indeed.

"I.. I'm sorry, it's really an accident" Zelo said while bit his lower lips in fear, knew really well that the five hotshots in front of him were a skilled hunters waiting for werewolves like him to make a mistake as a reason to be killed.

"Well, well, well.. Big mistake always started from the small one, wolf boy" The hot headed one with raven hairs said, a smirk perfectly showed on his pale face.

Min Suga rose up from his seat, approached Zelo who took a step away out of fear. "Those small mistakes that always ignored by you. Make. Everyone. Suffers." Suga said with gritted teeth, shoved the guy in front of him with his two fingers on every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter