#oo3

The Bad One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~

 

"Don't skip breakfast" Haebin reminded lightly while putted the chicken soup she made on top of the dining table. Suga nodded his head, munched the red apple Haebin gave him as soon as he arrived on the kitchen. She believed, an apple a day keeps the doctor away, and Suga was too amused with it to blow her little kindness away. How cute. 

That morning, like any other days, he still wore his pajama when Haebin already on her uniform, ready to go to school.

"And make sure to make Jimin and Taehyung eat their breakfast, they still need all the nutrition to grow up" Haebin said lastly before grabbed her bag from one of the chairs, she ruffled Suga's hairs on the way out that made the guy frowned.

"Don't you dare to come home late" he shouted out just to have a simple Yep from Haebin.

"You sound like his father" Namjoon commented sarcastically when he entered the kitchen, walked straight to the refrigerator to pull out a bottle of cold water.

Suga just scoffed grumpily. "Mind your own business"

Namjoon chuckled with a shrug, he tapped Suga shoulder before sat on one of the eight chairs in the dining table. "By the way, that teacher pet once again used you as her pawn yesterday"

"What do you mean?" Suga frown deepened, stared at Namjoon with his piercing gaze.

Namjoon raised one of his brows, watched Suga with his not so amused smile. "The accident yesterday, Taehyung told me it wasn’t an accident. Haebin used you to have revenge to that guy since he bothered her for a few times”

And like any other days when he told Suga about how many times Haebin used Suga as her pawn to do as she wished, Namjoon didn’t get any response he always expected. Suga wasn’t upset or mad, he just chuckled with a shrug. When Namjoon knew anyone would get a whole different result, even death, if they decided to use a Min Suga as their little shield, he wasn’t too sure why Kang Haebin was different.

“Well, isn’t she is awesome? She’s Kang Haebin for a reason” Suga said with not much care, munched the last bit of his apple.

“For the past years I know you, I always wondered, why? When you said, she isn’t even your mate”

Suga stared at the guy that he loved and cared as his pack mate already with a blank gaze before a small smile appeared on his face. “As I said, she’s Kang Haebin for a reason”

And Kim Namjoon even wondered why he asked that damn question over and over again when he always got the same answer every damn time.
~

 

Haebin watched the TV show with blank face, a deep frown was evident quite obviously. She sighed for the nth time before her gaze fell to the clock above the television. It was fifteen minutes pass midnight yet five out of eight persons live in this house didn't come home yet. She gnawed on her nails while her foot tapped against the wooden floor.

"You need to sleep, sweetheart. All this late nights didn't do you any good" Jin said from behind. He just wanted to come down for a glass of water when he saw Haebin still in the living room, wide awake. 

"An apple will make it" she said simply, gained a sigh from the guy. Kang Haebin and her apples sure would be his death end.

"You aren't their mother, and besides, they are old enough to come home late" Jin said before took a seat beside Haebin, he should accompanying her since she was pretty stubborn, Jin was certain that Haebin wouldn't back to her room if those punks didn't come home yet. 

"Nu-uh, Jungkook and Jimin still need all the sleeps to grow up, I know Namjoon didn't do his homework yet, he was the only one beside you and me who care about the importance of education and school grade in this house. I didn't need Hoseok to be more rebel, and Suga hates it when it was cold" Haebin shrugged, leaned her back on the couch, putted her hands inside the pocket of the jacket she wore. "Tonight is too cold for my liking"

Jin chuckled, amused with her answer. She really acted like their mother. 

"And why are you sitting here instead of on that stairs of yours?" Jin once again asked, Haebin always sat outside the house when the others come home late, and it was quite surprising to find her in front of the TV in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter