CH.3

Love me please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV 

Hye ji came back home only to be showered with questions from her mother apparently both mothers planned this out ,But it seems their plan failed.

"Mom I can't believe you're doing this to me !" Hye ji shouted as she closed the door behind her and locked herself in her room. 

Hye ji just cried herself to sleep not wanting to think about anything anymore.

Tears were resting on her soft cheeks as she slept soundly,while sniffing a bit.

Jungkook on the other hand just sat in his bed after he successfully ignored his mother and stormed off to his room,he was reading a book since he wasn't able to sleep even though it was a long, tiring day for him .

Jungkook's POV

I finally decided to sleep after I couldn't concentrate anymore , I placed my head softly on the pillow and closed my eyes I didn't want to think about the last incident at all since it was my first time getting rejected.....wait what?....rejected??...what the hell what am I saying? I didn't even try ! She's the one who's just pushed me out of there for no reason!(can't hurt his pride) just stop thinking and go to sleep!

Author POV

Jungkook drifted off to sleep after staring at the ceiling for about half an hour snoring softly as he hugged his pillow.

~~Time skip~~

Hye Ji woke up annoyed from the sunlight that kept bothering her poor eyes, she yawned as she finally got up and headed to the bathroom to freshen up. After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter