CH.2

Love me please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while it was time for both families to go back to their respective homes hye ji(you) stormed off to her art studio (which was just by the corner)as soon as she was given permission to.

Jungkook was just about to go to his car when his mother stopped him "jungkook what do you think you're doing? Go have a small chat with her my son,I heard her art studio was just by the corner ." She said pointing at the said place "she's a well-known artist I'm sure you'll like her work. Well then good luck!"she said before she got into her car not waiting for an answer .

"What chat? Her eyes will pop out from all that glaring.." Jungkook mumbled as he got in his car to go to the studio after all he was sure his mother would ask him about it the next day.

Hye ji sighed as she sat down on the chair preparing for her next work . She just sat there drawing whatever came to mind but her mind was already filled with thoughts. When she finally gave up she decided to take a nap on the sofa behind her ,as she was too tired to go back home . But she was careless enough to forget locking the door.

Jungkook went to bring something as his mother instructed him to on the phone,then headed back to the studio. He looked around before knocking on the door, no response..

After he knocked three times he decided to try and open the door (since the mighty jungkook isn't the type to give up even though he was forced to)and it was surprisingly open "what the..."Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter