The meeting

Love me please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'What?! Why?! An arranged marriage?!' You thought to yourself as you looked at you future in-laws ,your 'fake smile' never fading away. You then glared at you fiance, while he never paid any attention to you , when he finally looked at you. 'Do something!!' You said through eye contact when you heard both your parents agreeing on the marriage and shaking hands . "How about we have a say in this?" He said as your parents laughed off his question "what are you talking about? You're perfect for each other no need for more negotiations!" They said then he shrugged looking at you.
" well how about I show him my paintings?!"you said as you stormed off holding his hand without waiting for an answer.
"Where is she going?" His mother asked yours " oh she just wants to show her paintings to jungkook since he's going to be her husband." your mother said as she laughed .
Jungkook almost stumbled while you pulled him to the back of the restaurant. "Listen, just do anything have an affair or introduce your girlfriend I just don't want to marry you !" You said without looking at him.
He looked amazed since all the girls drooled over him and begged for just a glance but you don't want to even look at him?
"First I don't have a girlfriend, Second I won't have an affair and ruin my family's reputation" he said .
He was right both your families were rich and in the high class category so none of you could ruin your reputations you were sure your marriage would be on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter