one

A Story Of A Lifetime... In A Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I understand Mr. Lim, but I really need the loan extension, please." A middle-age woman pleaded to a young banker in the phone conversation. She really need the bank's loan to renovate the family's restaurant which she owned with her bussiness partner, the Ahn. It seem like she desperately begging the young man to really consider her offer.

"I don't understand why you need a loan Mrs.Kim, Your restaurant is in a strategic  area. It would be no problem for you to have income." The banker argue.

"Yes, I know the restaurant is centrally situated but there are competition around Mr. Lim" She was intriguing again.

Mrs Kim, After Mr.Kim passed away, she had the entire resposibility of the family fell on her but she never allowed her childrens to ever feel the burden of her sorrows.

" I'm home!" her daughter came wearing a light pink hoodie and sweat pants walk through the front door. Take off her running shoes and put them in the shoes rack.

"I'll call you later Mr.Lim" Mrs.Kim hung up and wiped the single tear that managed to roll down from her cheek.

"Where were you Solar?"

Solar Kim rolled her eyes at the irony of her name, because really.

Her name is so the opposites from her personalities.

"Central Park and mom please, It's better you call me by my korean name. Kim.Yong.Sun." The girl answered but stopped when she heard her mother sniffled.

"Central Park? Why?" Her mom ignored her.

"To meet someone" She asnwered as she walked closer to her mom, narrowing her eyes.

"Who?"

"Congo the dog" Solar purposely grab a bunch of mails and start checking them while her eyes keep staring at her mother.

"Bills... Bills... Private and confidential?" Solar raised her eyebrows at her mom.

"That's mine sweetheart" Mrs.Kim grab the mail before Solar could protested.

Solar shrugged off and keep on checking.

"What is this? It Hwasa's mails again!" Solar groaned.

"What's the problem with the mailman, can he differentiate between nine and six? Or is he too dumb?" Solar whined. Recently, the mailman of their neighbourhood kept sending their neighbor's mail to their house. Solar show the mails to her mother's face in annoyance but then she stop again when she saw her mother face closer.

"Are you crying mom?" She asked.

"No. You were" Mrs.Kim answer hastily without looking at Solar.

"I was not!" Solar defend back.

Both Solar and her mother knew that was a lie... They lied to each other everyday. The main problem between them that both of them never open their heart to each other nor confess anything. Solar shake her head due to their stuborness and check the last mail she got.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Solar yelled when she read the last mail in her hand.

 

LEE SUNGMIN

25 YEARS OLD

A HANDSOME BACHELOR WITH GOOD-RICH FAMILY

WEDDING ARRANGEMENT

 

LEE DONGHAE

26 YEARS OLD

A GOOD MANNER BACHELOR WITH GOOD-RICH FAMILY

WEDDING ARRANGEMENT

 

LEE DONG WOOK

28 YEARS OLD

A CHARMING BACHELOR WITH GOOD-RICH FAMILY

WEDDING ARRANGEMENT

 

"What is this mom?" With beet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter