#15 Scarface

Fantastic Fantasy Writing Contest (CLOSED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1294753

 

Black Blood

 

Description:  Several hundred years ago, the Jeon family ruled Korea. Jeon Jungkook, heir to the throne, was turning of age. Hatred ran deep towards the Jeon family, particularly from the other royal families within Korea. On the day of Jungkook's coming of age ceremony, the hatred turned into full-blown violence when a smaller family, the Kims, invaded the castle and killed off the whole family. The queen sacrificed herself to save her own son, thus protecting him with her own blood. That magic still lasts today.

Present time, Jeon Jungkook is a medical student at Korea University. Considered to be a prodigy, he is envied by other students and revered by his teachers. However, the massacre that happened hundreds of years ago still haunts him. One day, he discovers a jade pendant in his drawer. Through this, he unleashes a whirlwind of dark energy generated from the defeat of the Jeon family. Now he must protect himself from the dark entities within, but how can he do it when the only ally he has is the cause for his family's downfall?

Lead Characters: Jungkook and V

Main Sub-Genre: Contemporary Fantasy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter