RULES

Fantastic Fantasy Writing Contest (CLOSED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Subscribe and stay subscribed to enter. Upvotes not required but very welcome!  Write a fantasy story per the Requirements. Prompts are not required but they're up for anyone to use Can use stories that were written earlier, as long as they follow the Requirements, were started AFTER June 2016, and were not stories I have previously judged. (YES stories that were in contests of mine but were not completed in time CAN join this) Use characters from the list of characters in the Requirements for your lead cast. You may use anyone as your side characters. Original Characters allowed, but only as side characters. NO OC leads, please.  , and Hetero are welcome. Please no Yuri. Comment with the Entry Form provided below. Credit the contest in the foreword of your story entry. Make a blog post about this contest and comment the link here. No plagiarizing other's work! No bashing the other competitors or the judges or admins. The current deadline is March 31, 2018. Deadline is subject to change to a layer date if the judge needs it to. Rated stories are allowed, but no PWP.  Multiple entries are allowed and can each win a prize... the best stories are what wins here and sometimes those come from the same author! So write to your heart's content!

 Admins have the right to add rules as things come up.

 

 

ENTRY FORM

Story Title: (you may change titles at an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter