Stranger worlds

Lying is the Most Fun Lee Jaehwan Can Have without Taking His Clothes off

Episode 3: Jaehwan

Jaehwan loves Cha Hakyeon. He’s seen him when he’s the happiest, jumping in his place, eyes twinkling with excitement as he smiles as broad as possible, cheekbones high (for the younger, it always looks like it hurts). He’s heard his loudest laughter, at 2 am, when the booze kicks off and Hakyeon has to clench his hands on his stomach because it hurts and tears are rolling down his cheeks. He’s seen him when he’s the angriest as well: and hell, if Cha Hakyeon isn’t scary when something bothers him (not that it happens too much): eyes on the floor and hands turned into fists, shaking. Hakyeon is the kind of person that cries when he’s pissed off, the kind of person who avoids talking about his problems to avoid worrying the others — when the older is upset he never says anything, Jaehwan almost never notices, until he realizes Hakyeon is unusually quiet and has his mouth in a small frown, eyebrows furrowed in concern, overthinking. The point is, Jaehwan really knows Cha Hakyeon, he’s known him for more than 10 years, after all; he’s seen him grow and change, he’s heard all the awful things people have said about him, and he still loves him. But Jaehwan knows Cha Hakyeon, and he should’ve known what was going to happen if he told him about his apparent ‘’secret admirer’’ (Jaehwan hates that term now) — Kim Wonsik.

And that is a thing Jaehwan hates.

Jaehwan sigh goes unnoticed by Hakyeon again as he blabbers on and on about Wonsik’s ‘super crush’ on him (Hakyeon thinks it’s obvious, says something about how Wonsik is always staring at him in the cafeteria, Jaehwan thinks? he’s not sure — doesn’t really know or cares, really, because he stopped listening 5 minutes after Hakyeon started talking about the younger boy).

‘’But really, Jaehwan, I think you should give him a chance.’’ Hakyeon says, he has his eyebrows raised and is staring intently at Jaehwan as if by doing so he’d change the brunet’s mind, but it doesn’t, and Jaehwan huffs, rolls his eyes at the fact Hakyeon says this as if Wonsik was a great chance he had to take. The guilt is still present on the pit of his stomach whenever they talk about him, because while Hakyeon keeps insisting on Jaehwan to give Wonsik an opportunity, Jaehwan knows there isn’t an opportunity to even begin with.

Kim Wonsik isn’t interested in him.

Jaehwan gulps down, he closes the locker door with more force that he had intended, and the sound manages to startle Hakyeon, who glares at him for a second before talking again.

‘’All I’m saying is—

‘’I’m not interested in him either!’’ Jaehwan interrupts.

Hakyeon blinks twice, doesn’t move at all, ‘’What?’’

‘’I mean… that I’m not interested, Hakyeon.’’ Jaehwan mumbles, realizing his mistake and lowering his gaze in embarrassment.

Hakyeon huffs, crosses his arms against his chest and rolls his eyes.

‘’Whatever.’’

Jaehwan sighs, realizes Hakyeon will refuse to talk for a while, but thinks it’s better off this way for now, almost thanks God for the silence. He doesn’t feel uncomfortable by the quietness of the moment — he feels relieved by it, actually, but Hakyeon just keeps bouncing on his right leg and rolling his eyes and furrowing his eyebrows and sighing. Jaehwan knows Hakyeon can’t stay quiet for more than 5 minutes.

‘’Okay, Lee Jae—

‘’Jaehwan!’’ Someone interrupts Hakyeon, and Jaehwan closes his eyes shut, maybe if he didn’t breathe, Kim Wonsik wouldn’t notice him? The brunet throws a dirty glance at Hakyeon, who’s grinning, and he lets out a breath, turns around and forces a smile on his face before finding himself in front of Wonsik.

 ‘’I’ve been looking for you all day.’’

Jaehwan gulps.

‘’Hey… Wonsik…’’ The brunet mutters, and if he doesn’t hate himself right now, he sighs deeply (Wonsik doesn’t seem to notice this, but Hakyeon laughs). Why had he lied to the younger boy a day before? Why had he put himself in this situation? He has never talked to Lee Hongbin in his whole, entire life, and now he was supposed to help Wonsik date him? How on earth was he going to do that? Jaehwan fakes another smile as he thinks of all the possibilities of things going wrong, and Hakyeon scoffs. Jaehwan glares at the older, who then smiles innocently and says something about checking on his books on his locker and things Jaehwan knows and are lies.

Jaehwan laughs at the sight of Hakyeon playing with a lock while he tries his best to remain quiet and listen to their conversation.

‘’Jaehwan I think I’m ready.’’ Wonsik says: he has a small smile on his face, and just now Jaehwan realizes that the younger is breathless and sweaty for having run all the way from the other side of the hall to talk to him.

‘’Ready… for what?’’ He asks, tilts his head to the side in confusion.

‘’Uh… for you to introduce me to Hongbin, of course.’’ Wonsik explains to Jaehwan as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. The brunet widens his eyes like plates at this, and forces a loud, fake laugh out of his lips.

‘’As in… right now?’’

‘’Right now.’’

‘’You really think so?’’ Jaehwan asks, to which Wonsik nods, ‘’Well you should know so, you should be 100% sure about it so I don’t think I can do it like, right no—

‘’Jaehwan please, before I start regretting my decision…’’ Wonsik pleads, eyebrows furrowed, he’s grabbed one of Jaehwan’s hands, which is squeezed between both of Wonsik’s larger ones.

Jaehwan stares at their hands for a second before looking at Wonsik in the eye. He blinks twice, turns his head to see Lee Hongbin standing in the other side of the room.

He clears his throat awkwardly.

‘’Wonsik are you kidding me?’’

‘’… What?’’

Jaehwan raises his eyebrows, ‘’Do you know… just how many people ask me to introduce them to Hongbin every single day?’’ He asks, shakes his head in disapproval when Wonsik mumbles a small ‘no’, ‘’Hongbin doesn’t remember any of those names at the end of the day.’’ He lies to Wonsik, hopes he sounds convincing enough to the raven-haired boy. And Jaehwan doesn’t know why, but he can’t bring himself to tell the truth anymore — what would he say, anyway?

Hey, Wonsik, I was too embarrassed to tell you that you put the letter on the wrong locker so now I’m lying to you about helping you out with the boy you really, really like because I feel guilt when you should be the one that feels this way?

No, Jaehwan thinks, laughs at the idea. Though it’d be easier for him, he can’t, not when Wonsik is looking at him like this: hopefully, pleading almost, confusion in his face as he tilts his head to the side and frowns.

 ‘’ Really?’’ Wonsik mutters, he raises a single eyebrow, ‘’I guess I hadn’t thought about that…’’ He mumbles, and Jaehwan almost lets out a relieved sigh.

‘’Yeah.’’ He nods eagerly, gives the younger a strained smile, ‘’You… really have to leave a strong impression on Hongbin if you want to date him, Wonsik.’’

Wonsik seems convinced enough, and Jaehwan is happy that they don’t have to talk about it anymore.

They look at each other for a moment, Jaehwan wondering why Wonsik hasn’t left yet and Wonsik… Jaehwan frowns; he’s not sure what the younger is thinking right now.

Does he want to know, anyway?

‘’So…?’’

Jaehwan gulps down.

He doesn’t.

‘’So… that’s what you’re going to do.’’ The brunet says; smiles at Wonsik again, praying in his mind so that Wonsik stops asking more questions and leaves.

 ‘’But how?’’ The raven-haired wonders again, Jaehwan is about to say whatever comes to his mind first — has even opened his mouth already, but before he can things up any further, Jung Taekwoon interrupts.

The older grabs Wonsik by the shoulder and smiles just slightly to Jaehwan. Jaehwan thanks him in silence, wonders if he knew what was going on, but doubts it.

‘’Hi, Jaehwan.’’ Taekwoon’s voice is small, and though they’re surrounded by loud students and laughter, Jaehwan is able to hear him.

‘’Hey…’’ Jaehwan is awkward as he speaks; he raises his hand and waves it back and forth for a moment, and then puts his hands in the pockets of his trousers. He knows that Hakyeon, who’s still behind them and listening to their conversation, is confused right now.

Wonsik looks quite confused as well.

‘’Wait… You know each other?’’ He asks; points a finger to the two and smiles.

‘’Yes.’’

‘’No.’’

Taekwoon and Jaehwan speak at the same time, and Taekwoon smiles at him in amusement, raises an eyebrow in disbelief.

Don’t we know each other? Taekwoon’s eyes seem to ask.

Jaehwan grimaces.

‘’Kind of…?’’ The brunet tells Wonsik in a mutter, he’s hoping that Hakyeon is not listening to their conversation anymore, but he is realistic: knows that Hakyeon is in fact still eavesdropping and writing down in his head all the questions he’s going to ask Jaehwan when Wonsik and Taekwoon leave.

‘’Sorry to interrupt, but our game starts soon and Wonsik should’ve been in the field an hour ago,’’ Taekwoon’s voice is soft as he apologizes to the brunet, but his glare towards Wonsik is evident; he squeezes Wonsik’s shoulder gently and smiles at Jaehwan.

Wonsik groans, but Jaehwan only smiles back at Taekwoon — it’s the first genuine smile he’s ever drawn in his face in front of Kim Wonsik, but it’s only there because he’s glad the younger is leaving soon and not asking any more questions.

Jaehwan is not sure when Hakyeon joins the conversation, or the circle, but suddenly the lilac-haired boy is next to him, staring intently at Taekwoon, Jaehwan clears his throat awkwardly.

‘’… Our game?’’ Jaehwan asks.

Taekwoon raises his eyebrows, as if he were expecting Jaehwan to know what he was talking about.

‘’The soccer semifinals…’’ He explains, taking a small glance to Hakyeon before focusing his attention on Jaehwan.

‘’I guess we’ll have to talk about this later…’’ Wonsik sulks, and then widens his eyes as if the best idea he’d ever had had just come to his mind, ‘’What if you come to the game? We can talk after it’s over.’’

Jaehwan blinks twice, realizes he hasn’t spoken at all for a while when Hakyeon discreetly elbows him in the stomach, but he still remains quiet.

It is Hakyeon who accepts the invitation instead of Jaehwan, he’s all smiles and soft laughter, but he’s staring at Taekwoon instead of Wonsik while he does so.

Wonsik lets out a small laugh, frees himself from Taekwoon’s embrace and gives Jaehwan a last wide smile before waving goodbye.

Taekwoon only gives the pair a small smile before walking away next to Wonsik.

Jaehwan sighs once Hakyeon and he are left alone. He expects questions and maybe a small, playful nudge on his shoulder, he expects Hakyeon to be angry at him, or curious or both, but when Jaehwan looks to the elder’s face, hesitantly because he’s scared when it comes to Cha Hakyeon when he’s angry, he finds the older boy smiling, eyes lost in his shoes.

‘’Did Jung Taekwoon just smile at me?’’ Hakyeon asks, smile widening as he says his name. Jaehwan scoffs loudly, he is the one to give Hakyeon a playful nudge on the shoulder, and then he smiles.

‘’Hakyeon… you know that I’m not really interested in Wonsik, right?’’ Jaehwan tells Hakyeon with hesitance, even when the older is still spacing out and smiling as if he were crazy. Hakyeon seems to instantly burst from his love bubble, though, glaring down at the younger in annoyance.

Jaehwan sighs.

‘’Actually…’’

‘’Lee Jaehwan,’’ Hakyeon says after he dramatically lets out a breath, and then he smiles, ‘’I know you’re lying.’’

‘’I mean… he’s hot, and cute and he looks like he’s really interested in you.’’ The older explains, ‘’I mean, didn’t you hear him? ‘I’ve been looking for you all day’, God, Jaehwan that is so romantic!’’ Hakyeon exclaims, and then smiles dreamily.

Jaehwan wants to explain Hakyeon what is going on, he wants him to understand and wants him to stop thinking in whatever he was thinking (because in no shape or form was Kim Wonsik interested in him!) but Hakyeon is stubborn, Jaehwan knows, and he just keeps interrupting the brunet.

‘’He’s not really interested in—

Hakyeon rolls his eyes, and Jaehwan stops talking to frown at the older boy’s overly-dramatic antics, ‘’Jaehwan he asked you to go to his game — the semifinals… it means a lot.’’

To who? Jaehwan wants to ask, but he decides not to.

He laughs instead.

Hakyeon is still half dozed off when the bell rings for a second time, and Jaehwan, who’s too busy making sure he’s got everything he needs in his backpack before heading home, doesn’t realize this.

It’s only when Hakyeon lets out a surprised gasp, then groans and sighs that the brunet stares at the older.

‘’I’m going to be so late for dance practice…’’ Hakyeon moans, complains about the classroom being so far away from his locker and doesn’t even say goodbye to Jaehwan before running down the hall in a hurry.

Jaehwan lets out a small chuckle, shaking his head in disapproval at the same time. He doesn’t remove his eyes from Hakyeon’s figure until it disappears along the mass of students walking towards the total opposite direction in the halls, he smiles, thinks of how many times he’s seen this same exact scene because Hakyeon, though was really passionate about dancing and his classes, was also easily distracted.

Jaehwan stops staring at the crowded halls from a distance when he hears loud laughter, he turns his head to the side without realizing, searching the owner of the giggles with his glare. It is then that Jaehwan sees Lee Hongbin again; he’s still in front of him, only a few meters away from where he was standing. In front of the lockers, the black-haired boy stood confidently, talking to Gong Chanshik, an equally attractive and popular boy as him, and also his best friend, apparently? Jaehwan doesn’t know, he’s never cared much about ‘the popular kids’ if he’s being honest (and he has his reasons, too — mostly because of Hakyeon) but Hongbin and Chanshik are both popular enough for him to hear their names from other’s people mouths every time the boys enter a new room. The brunet sighs, realizes he has to do something if he’s really going to try and help Kim Wonsik out.

Jaehwan tightens his grip on the straps of his backpack, but then he shakes his head and takes a few books out of it. He takes a deep breath, gulps down and starts walking towards Lee Hongbin.

His books falling to the floor and his shoulder pressing against Hongbin’s as he walks past the 2 boys are not a coincidence.

‘’Oh my God, I’m so sorry!’’ Jaehwan exclaims, he is in the floor just like Hongbin, and Jaehwan knows he’s not the best actor but he also knows he’s pretty damn convincing — Lee Hongbin seems to have fallen for his act, reassuring him with a small smile and a shake of his head that everything is okay.

Chanshik, however, doesn’t seem to take this well.

‘’Watch where you’re going next time.’’ The boy says in a mutter, he helps Hongbin to get back on his feet and glares at Jaehwan.

Jaehwan doesn’t realize it until Hongbin is staring down at him, but the raven haired boy has Jaehwan’s books in one hand, and has the other one stretched out to help him up. Jaehwan smiles at the younger boy, realizes why Wonsik may like Lee Hongbin as much as he does after all.

’Chanshik,’’ Hongbin talks, reprimanding his friend, and then smiles again at Jaehwan, ‘’It was just an accident. Are you okay, though?’’

Jaehwan nods twice, ‘’Yeah.’’

‘’Look, I’m really sorry…’’ He mumbles, and takes a chocolate bar from his pockets to offer it to Hongbin (he curses in his mind, because it’s the 2nd time he has had to give up his Hakyeon’s chocolate for someone else), ‘’As an apology…’’ He explains when Hongbin raises his eyebrows.

Chanshik scoffs.

‘’Apology accepted.’’ Hongbin says, he lets out a small laugh and takes the chocolate with his hands.

Jaehwan smiles at the younger boy in front of him, and then clears his throat loudly.

‘’Anyway, I’m Jaehwan, Lee Jaehwan… and you are?’’

Hongbin is taken by surprise by the question: he raises his eyebrows in amusement and Chanshik lets out a sarcastic laugh, also in disbelief.

‘’Hongbin.’’ The black-haired boy says, small grin on his face as he takes a piece of chocolate to his mouth, ‘’And this is Chanshik.’’

Jaehwan nods, pretending to hear their names for the first time, and then he shrugs with his shoulders, ‘’Right. It’s nice to meet you.’’

‘’Again, I’m really sorry, Hongbin.’’ He apologizes again, smiles sheepishly at the younger boys in front of him, ‘’I guess I’ll see you guys around?’’

The boys nod back (Chanshik quite hesitantly), and Jaehwan keeps walking, knowing he’s left a quite impressed Lee Hongbin behind.

\( )/

Jaehwan glares at Hakyeon from the driver’s seat when the latter slams the door closed for a lot of different reasons. The older doesn’t seem to notice this, or mind, actually — checking his reflection on the small mirror in front of him, fixing his bangs and frowning when they don’t stay in place.

‘’Cha Hakyeon.’’ Jaehwan turns the motor on and sighs when Hakyeon ignores him, ‘’You’re late.’’

‘’Half an hour late, to be exact.’’ The brunet adds.

Hakyeon rolls his eyes, and reaches to get the seatbelt before saying anything, ‘’I already told you I was sorry, Jaehwan!’’ He whines, letting out a sigh in frustration right after.

Jaehwan frowns.

‘’No, you didn’t. You literally hanged up on me before I could say anything.’’ He says, ‘’I’ve been sitting here for 30 minutes.’’

‘’Well…’’ Hakyeon mumbles, having lost in the argument. The older grimaces for a small moment before shrugging off with his shoulders, ‘’I had to look good, Jaehwan. The whole school is going to be there.’’

‘’So they are every single morning?’’ Jaehwan shakes his head in disapproval, frown still on his face as he scans Hakyeon up and down, ‘’Those jeans, how the hell did you get them on?’’

Hakyeon huffs, ‘’Why do you think I took so long?’’ He rolls his eyes, seemingly annoyed, and Jaehwan laughs (shouldn’t he be the one… you know, angry? It’s always like this when it comes to Cha Hakyeon, he thinks).

‘’It’s only a soccer game, Hakyeon.’’ Jaehwan mumbles as he takes a turn to his left.

‘’So what? If they win they’re going to make a party and if they don’t they’re going to make a party.’’ The lilac-haired boy explains with a smile, ‘’Plus, Taekwoon is going to be there.’’

Jaehwan bites on his lip as soon as the word ‘party’ comes out of Hakyeon’s mouth.

‘’… A party?’’

‘’… You didn’t know?’’  Hakyeon asks in disbelief — and Jaehwan doesn’t understand why everyone assumes he knows everything.

‘’We’re not going to a party.’’ The brunet announces both hands tight on the steering wheel.

‘’We’re so going to go.’’

‘’We’re not going.’’ Jaehwan says again, he takes his eyes off the road for a mere second only to glare at Hakyeon, who’s pouting like a kid.

‘’Well I am going.’’ Hakyeon speaks confidently, through the mirror Jaehwan can see him with his arms crossed against his chest.

Jaehwan doesn’t know how to react to this — they’ve talked so many times about this, about how Jaehwan doesn’t feel comfortable at parties (not because of him but because drunk and teenagers that always manage to piss him off somehow) and about how it’s not responsible of Hakyeon to go — so he stays quiet for a while. He knows that Hakyeon is looking at him hesitantly, trying to form a sentence in his mind to stop the uncomfortable silence.

‘’Yeon… why do you like going to parties anyway?’’ The brunet asks, and Hakyeon only blinks twice.

‘’I want to see Taekwoon?’’ Hakyeon answers, not sure himself why, and shrugs off with his shoulders when Jaehwan glares at him.

The 2 boys smile fondly to each other, and then they find themselves in complete silence again; this time it’s not so awkward, the radio is completely off and the AC’s barely working, but they don’t mind.

‘’We’re here.’’ Jaehwan mutters after parking. He’s hesitant to leave his car, mostly because he didn’t want to be there at all, mostly because Hakyeon had forced him to go, so he drags his steps, slowly walks towards the soccer field with memories vivid on his head and Hakyeon a few steps ahead him (now it’s time for Hakyeon to wait, Jaehwan thinks).

‘’Jaehwan we’re late!’’ Hakyeon complains, grabbing Jaehwan by the elbow to make him walk faster.

Jaehwan glares at Hakyeon, ‘’I know, Hakyeon, it’s because you took like, 2 hours to get ready.’’

Hakyeon laughs at this. Loud cheers and voices can be heard from the distance, and they manage to distract both boys for a while.

When they arrive to top of the bleachers, Hakyeon elbows Jaehwan and smirks, ‘’Does this remind you of anyone?’’

Jaehwan scoffs, rolls his eyes, and pressures the boy to walk faster so they can finally sit.

‘’Jaehwan!’’ Someone — Wonsik, screams his name all the way from the soccer field, and waves to him eager when he finally gets his attention.

Jaehwan tells Hakyeon to shut up before he can even say anything.

\( )/

It’s annoying, how some people are so attractive without even trying. How some people seem to glow when they are in fact just sweating and running around, chasing down some stupid ball in a field, surrounded by 21 other equally sweaty persons… Jaehwan sighs without noticing again; he’s got his eyes on Kim Wonsik ever since they’ve arrived and he can’t help it, and it’s not that he’s attracted to the younger or anything for that matter… but Wonsik looks so intense and pretty and just so… hell… Jaehwan can’t put it into words… it’s like Wonsik had some sort of magnet on him when he was playing football or something  that made Jaehwan unable to take his eyes off of him. And it is so troublesome for him. He doesn’t even care about Hakyeon’s ‘knowing’ smirk next to him anymore, too immersed in Wonsik cheerfully celebrating Taekwoon’s 2nd goal with the rest of his team. Wonsik’s hair is wet, and glued on his forehead thanks to all the sweat and the running he’s done so far. It’s also so far one of the hottest days of the year, so by the time the game is over and people are congratulating him and his team for winning (thanks to Taekwoon’s last goal a few minutes before the game ended), he’s removed the shirt off his body. The sight leaves Jaehwan… speechless (and the girls around him too) and who would’ve thought little Kim Wonsik had abs?!

Jaehwan doesn’t understand when it happens, but he finds himself awkwardly waiting behind a few younger girls for Wonsik to stop celebrating, and when Wonsik smiles broadly at him, he blushes.

‘’Congratulations.’’ Jaehwan mumbles, he’s unable to look at Wonsik in the eye for now, even though Wonsik is no longer shirtless and sweaty and breathless.

‘’Thanks…’’ Wonsik says, smiling sheepishly, ‘’I really thought we were going to lose this time…’’ He admits.

Jaehwan smiles back.

They stare at each other with the same smiles for a small moment; Jaehwan almost getting distracted by the boy’s flushed face and the towel around his neck — he clears his throat and looks down again, dying to get over this problem.

‘’So… about my plan…’’ He starts telling Wonsik, ‘’You have to impress… him, right?’’

Wonsik nods eagerly.

‘’That’s why I think you have to be upfront, you know, confess to him.’’ Jaehwan says, making Wonsik smile in disbelief.

‘’I don’t know, Jaehwan…’’ He mumbles, ‘’I mean I tried once before and… it went like this.’’ He points at Jaehwan, who forces a smile on his face.

Before Jaehwan can talk again, Ha Sungwoon, also part of the soccer team, interrupts.

‘’Wonsik! See you at the party?’’ He yells, all the way from the bleachers.

‘’… the party…’’ Wonsik mumbles, looks genuinely apologetic as he stares into Jaehwan’s eyes, ‘’I really wanted to talk to you after the game…’’ He says, looks down and bites on his lower lip tentatively, thinking.

‘’… Wanna come?

‘’What?’’ Jaehwan blinks twice, too busy staring at Wonsik lips.

‘’To the party I mean,’’ Wonsik explains, and Jaehwan nods in understatement, the party… he thinks. ‘’I mean everyone is going to go so…’’

In that exact moment, Jaehwan genuinely starts to consider it.

‘’I don’t know…’’

‘’C’mon,’’ Wonsik tries to convince him, ‘’I’ll even drive you there.’’

Jaehwan lets out a small laugh, shakes his head.

‘’I can drive myself there, thank you.’’

Wonsik laughs as well.

‘’Nice. So… I’ll see you there?’’ The younger asks, even though Jaehwan hasn’t said yes yet.

Jaehwan freezes in his spot, and then he smiles, nods with little hesitance.

‘’Yeah… why not.’’

Hakyeon arrives at that exact moment, embracing Jaehwan with an arm, looking eager.

‘’Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you, Wonsik!’’ The boy celebrates, and Jaehwan laughs.

‘’Are you drunk already?’’

Hakyeon giggles, he shakes his head, ‘’No, not yet.’’

Jaehwan doesn’t know why he had been so reluctant to say yes before.

 


 

the WORST chapter ever, literally nothing happened (tho jaehwan found out wonsik is attractive, how shocking?? lol) but it's been a while since i've updated and i wanted to post something so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ + pardon me if the dialogue is really awkward at times its just that i hav no friends and idk how real ppl speak to each other lol, thank you all for your comments and the votes (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 

(i'm temporally posting a story timeline that i did while i was bored so if you guys want to check that out...)