Final

Your Kind of Fluff

 “Fine! Whatever you wanna say , I don’t care anymore!” You shouted, hands thrown up in the air. Sehun gritted his teeth, face turning red of all the yelling. You’ll always got on his nerves when you’re about to have your period and Sehun has always acknowledge that but something just felt so wrong today.

 

“Okay, go! Do whatever you want to do, I won’t give a damn!” And with that, tears started to soak your cheeks. You wipe away those falling tears, not wanting to show how weak you are in front of Sehun. You search for a glint of guiltiness in Sehun’s frowning eyes but it was too clouded with madness, anger overpowered his mind that shut down his heart. Your lips were trembling hard and you opened your mouth just to close it back. “Bastard,” You manage to utter and stormed out the room, making a distance far away from your lover of your life , Oh Sehun.

 

Sehun runs his fingers through his hair, ruffling it out of the tension. Both of you rarely fight but when you do, it’s worst, both sides were protecting each other’s ego. Sehun knew he should just let it go, he should just vow his defeat because he hates it when he sees you crying your lungs out. Somehow, it’s like something possessing him, dominating his mind and controls.

 

Now only he realizes what he did wrong. Flashback of him yelling to you heartlessly was slowly playing in his mind. Guilt started to hug him. “I just hurt my one and only baby girl,” he whispers and slowly making his way towards the queen sized bed that both of you were sharing. It felt empty without you warm presence completing the missing piece of a puzzle. “I’ve messed up this time” Sehun threw himself on the fluffy bed, rubbing his face with both of his palms. “Stupid Oh Sehun and now she won’t forgive you,” Sehun whisper-yelled and sobs, almost choked on his own tears.

 

Meanwhile you,

 

You went to the kitchen as you stormed out the bedroom both of you were sharing to make yourself your healing-kit. Taking out your favourite pink mug and a packet of Cadbury’s hot chocolate, you set everything up on the table. You took a bar of chocolate from the fridge and started to cut it into pieces before decorating it on a plate, adding some frost and strawberries, that’s how you like to eat your healing-kit. The sweetness from the mixture of strawberry and chocolate with a slight white frost on it will automatically lighten up your dull mood.

 

As the water boils, you settled up your hot chocolate, putting some caramel in it to make it taste a lot sweeter. And with the last touch of it, your healing kit was done. “This will make you feel better, strong girl. No more crying,” You sniffed, wiping the remaining tears with the back of your hands as you tried to smile to yourself.

 

You brought your healing-kit to the living room before settling comfortably on the soft couch. You switched on the television and flipped the channels to your favourite movie and there, Love Rosie. You glance at the clock , ticking wisely on the wall, 1:05AM and nothing was heard from the bedroom that you left a while ago. You rolled your eyes, trying to ignore the fact that there’s another living human in this small space called home.

 

Somehow, deep inside you wishes that Sehun could come up to you and wrapped his strong pair of arms to warm you up and also glued all the broken pieces. He never be this late to make up to you but this fight, which rarely happened, just felt so different, so distancing and so hurt. Is it the end of your relationship already? No right, impossible. You prayed for the best miracle to happen in anytime soon. You love Sehun all your might that it felt so wrong to be away from him and his warmness. You missed him already yet you don’t want to lose yourself to him so you waited. Waiting for magic to be real.

 

You enjoyed your healing-kit before your eyes felt like carrying weights. 3.30AM , the clock tells you and there’s still no Oh Sehun around. Yawning, you closes your eyes and lean on the couch, toss turning to find a comfortable position. The cold air was biting every bit of your skin that you started to curl up into a ball, still denying to go to the bedroom to take a blanket although you know the fact that you hate sleeping without blanket. You curse Sehun for taking the bedroom while you’re outside. It supposed to be the man going out instead of the woman like what they showed in dramas but your situation goes vice versa! After a little while, you reached your dreamland with your brows knitted together.

 

--

 

You’re the type of person who easily woke up to noise, even the slightest noise. And the sound of someone’s calling your pet name interrupted your dreams. “Baby,” the deep voice said. “Baby, come here,” you tried to open your eyes and blinks several times, still didn’t manage to gain your consciousness. You stretched out your muscles to loosen it up before rubbing your eyes to fix your blurry vision.

 

You turned your head to the source of the voice and there Sehun with his white tee stretched perfectly on his broad chest and a pair of grey sweatpants hugging his long legs. With the help of the light from the bright full moon outside, you saw his features almost perfectly despite the dark that was filling the space. His hair was a mess and his eyes were puffy due to the crying just now maybe?

 

You purse your lips as you examine the figure from top to bottom. His hands were wide open as it was welcoming you into his warm embrace. Oh, how you love hugs more than Olaf do. You missed his scent, his touch, his voice, his LOVE mostly. Although it was just a few hours ago being apart from Sehun yet the loss felt like thousand years and you just wanted everything to go back to normal. No hated feelings or tension between you two but instead love, passion could replace the words. You were more than relieved that he actually flagged the white flag to his own ego and came back to you. Well miracles do happened.

 

You manage to get on your feet, walking to where Sehun was standing. You bore your eyes into his, trying to read him and all you could see was broken, shattered glass where it defines his heart condition perfectly at the moment. How he had been shedding tears for you because of his own mistake hurting you, how he had been ego and breaks your heart into pieces. He regrets it all now you could sense it without him explaining himself.

 

You jumped into his embrace, legs wrapping around his waist and your arms snaking to his neck, clinging on him tight. You could feel Sehun’s hands holding your back firmly as you bury your face in the crook of his neck. For him, you weight a feather that’s why he loved it when you were clinging on him. Sehun started to shower you with light kisses as he heads towards the living room to switch off the television that was playing without anyone watching it. “I’m sorry my love, I’ve been the worst man on earth for making you cry,” you remained silent and the next thing you know, Sehun was taking your plate and your pink mug from your healing-kit in one hand before making his way to the kitchen, putting it into the sink. Then he stayed there for a while, sniffing and wiping his face. Is he crying right now?

 

Sehun marches his way to your bedroom before stopping shortly by the door. Your silence were killing him so he snuggles into your hair, inhaling your beautiful scent, the way he always like. “I don’t deserve someone perfect like you, I’ve hurt you a lot baby girl. I’m truly sorry, I’m a jerk myself and useless after all. I just-- I didn’t mean to-“ and you cut him off with a long passionate kiss. Both of your hands were holding on his cheeks, squeezing them gently. Sehun replies to the kiss with a slight sob escaping his lips. He’d been crying a lot and you knew it. Seeing him cry aches your heart too.

 

You bit on his lower lips gently, asking for entrance and Sehun gave in to you and you started to explore his wet cavern, not missing a bit. Sehun was a dominant that he barely gives you the chance to win the tongue battle. It will always be him to taste every bit of your sweetness but not for today, he gave his all to you. The kiss was strong, full of sincerity and love as it was trying to break the tension between both of you. You manage to pull away from the kiss that makes a pop sound since both of you were literally each other as you felt the lack of oxygen in your chest and you lean to him that the tip of your nose touches his. Sehun and you were panting hard from the little make out session and you let the silence to eat up both of you.

 

You stare at his red, swollen lips, aching due to the intense kiss and you just love it how his lips dance perfectly with the rhythm of yours. “Sehun, you’re perfect, more than perfect for me.” You said, fixing his messy hair with your fingers. “Never say you’re a jerk and useless when you’re everything for me that I really can’t live without you. And your worst is my best.” A smile creeps on Sehun’s lips and you giggle at how his eyes turn into cute crescent. “Thank you bubble, you’re the best gift from God I have no clue what good I had done in my past life to deserve someone beyond angel like you,” Sehun pecks your nose and you wiggle it a bit that makes him let out soft chuckles.

 

It’s a good thing that both of you finally make it up, you just can’t take the frustration of being away from Sehun. You hope that this fight will be the first and last ever. The next time you’ll make sure to avoid things like this again. “Oppa~ let’s sleep. I’m tired already.” You yawn a little as you tighten the grip on his neck and lean on his firm shoulder. It’s too late at night right now that you can’t resist the sleepiness that with just the thought of your fluffy white bed had you jump to your dreamland. “No,” you cocked your head to the side at Sehun’s answer. Why no? it’s not like you can do anything at this hour though. He gets it why you’re responding like that since your mind a little bit hazy so he decided to clear it up. “No until I had enough of my baby girl,” and you blink confusedly and Sehun chortle a dark chuckle. “Not until she pays her punishment” and Sehun rushes into bedroom without waiting for your answer and both of you ended up sleeping after dawn.