1: I am Ong

PEACH & OngRANGE

Audition Day

  "Oh! It's that interesting guy!" Daniel whispered to the MMO gossip squad as he pointed to the fully-black dressed male on the stage; currently getting ready to perform his choice of act. "OH LOL I remember him haha! He was the only one who is confident of getting an A grade right? keke I want to see him audition too!" Jisung responded as he slapped his thigh trying to control his laughter thinking about how that trainee was so amazingly shameless when everyone was too nervous even to think straight.

  Except he didn't slapped his own thigh. He missed and slapped the thigh of a stranger beside him. "...Oops?" Talk about awkward first meetings.  Before he had time to properly react, the music started playing: I got a condo in Manhattan, Baby girl what's happening... 

  Everyone was in in awe as they realise that the guy in front of them isn't all talk, behind those visuals lies a treasure island full of hidden talents slowly unfolding through his performance. "Visuals check. Vocals check. Performance check. Such a man." A certain familiar and meme  one whines. *coughjisungcough* As if that wasn't enough to swerve the hearts of the audience behind the TV, the Fantagio trainee proceeded on to request for a freestyle performance, where the judges responded with wows and the obama-not-bad-face. 

  If the trainees thought his previous performance was brilliant enough, they should think twice because his upcoming performance would be the true show stealer. The moment the song started blaring, the trainee started snapping his fingers and nodding familiarly to the pop music. He started his freestyle with an invincible guitar-strumming movement while his lips seductively; even Boa got flustered. Then came his signature popping dance as his surveyed the audience with his exploding confidence and aura. A certain pink fluffy hair caught his attention right before the soon-to-be-iconic line 'Gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty' so he delivered the fatal blow by yes, blowing a kiss at the precise moment with the lyrics towards that pink peach Daniel. -- Oh I wonder how many fanboys he gained that day.

  Daniel, being a suave man(in his own opinion lol), decided to catch the kiss with one of his burly arms and kiss the palm which supposedly contained that flying kiss. Well, he probably didn't realised that Ong blew the kiss specifically at him (I swear it is only because the pink hair is eye-catching;) No other reason~)

  At the end of the auditions, the trainees were to be split into their grades for rooming. As they were lugging their luggages to the dormitory, an unfamiliar voice called out to Daniel. "Why isn't your luggage pink? hehe" Daniel spun around with a "WOAH!" as his nose almost smacked into the person standing right behind him (probably too close for comfort) with the widest-grin he has seen today. 

  Before he could respond, the handsome guy with shiny jet-black hair coughed purposefully and mumbled (obviously wanted to be heard), " I'm probably older than you." and looks at him expectantly. 

  "Oh! Sorry hyung! Nice to see you, I am Kang Daniel from MMO." Daniel greets as he hurriedly stretches out his right hand.

  Almost as if he was waiting for that, Ong returned the handshake and swiftly said,"Nice to be seen;) I am Ong SeongWoo. Yes, I am Ong and my name is Seongwoo. Ong as in Ong Seongwoo's Ong and Seongwoo as in Ong Seongwoo's Seongwoo!" He then left Daniel who was both bewildered and choking in laughter by the atrociousness of Ong's words. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 END

Notes: This chapter would only show how the both of them meet! There is no romance yet because I want to build up the characters first >< Let me know if it's too slow paced orites? It's my first time writing out of my language classes :'D Please be understanding if it ain't good! Please let me know what you feel hehe~