The Fairy Gaymother, Do Kyungsoo.

Ciqueerella

“Do Kyungsoo, you gotta be kidding me,” Baekhyun groaned as his best friend, Kyungsoo, forced him into an elegant blue dress, exactly like the one Cinderella wore. “Where did you even get this?”

Kyungsoo could only laugh as he stuffed some socks into the cups of bra he had forced Baekhyun to wear earlier, ignoring the strings of curses coming out from the slightly-taller male. “Do you think Chanyeol would appreciate the fake s?”

A slight brush crept up Baekhyun’s neck at the mention of his long time crush. Park Chanyeol. Damn, just the sound of his name could even get Baekhyun red. What will happen to the poor boy tonight if he go to the halloween party his crush held and meet him like this? Well, sure Kyungsoo had also provided him a wig and a mask to hide his true identity, but what if their plans failed and Chanyeol found out that it was him? His life would be forever ruined.

Kyungsoo gave the sock-based s an experimental squeeze and frowned slightly. “Alright, don’t let him touch these. They feel fake.”

“It’s because they’re ing socks!” Baekhyun let out another frustrated groan, knowing there was no way to escape his best friend’s evil little plan. He knew Kyungsoo would get everything he wanted as long as he set his mind into it. He didn’t even protest anymore by the time Kyungsoo finished putting a wig on him.

The shorter male then guided him to the big mirror and he stared at his own reflection in awe. He couldn’t even recognize himself. The dress suprisingly looked really good on him he almost regret for not trying on a dress sooner in his life, his wavy blond wig fell freely on his shoulders, looking real enough to pass as real hair. The light touch of make up on his face only enhanced his beauty more. He would definitely fall for this girl version of himself if he was straight—but too bad he wasn’t.

“I did a good job,” Kyungsoo said after seeing the expression on Baekhyun’s face. He chuckled lightly, reaching up to put a small tiara on the top of Baekhyun’s head. “Now you’re ready to rock Chanyeol’s world.”

TBC


A/N: so that was a sneak peek of our princess Baekhyun getting ready to meet his oh-so-handsome prince, Park Chanyeol. please look forward to the next chapter! don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment.