Chapter 17: The Bangtan Boy Scouts

My Gang Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung woke up and found herself tied to a chair. She looked around and noticed the unfamiliar place. She tried to recall how she got there and why is she there. No matter how hard she try to remember…things just wouldn’t piece together. One moment she’s attending the party, the other moment…she’s somewhere else.

Questions were running around her head but it was slowly being answered when she saw a door opened…revealing a brown-haired guy…making Chaeyoung remember the last thing she heard before she fainted…

“Jeon…Jungkook.”

“Hey…” Jungkook greeted “How’s the sleep? I hope it didn’t hurt your back…Leo would absolutely kill me if that happens…”

‘Leo…Dahyun? Wait, wait…Am I caught in a war between gangsters? Geez…Again?’

“Why did you kidnap me?”

“Two things…to make things fun and it’s the leader’s order.”

“That’s not the answer I wanted to hear…”

“Then, if you want to hear something else…the answer is because the leader wants Leo to come here.”

“How is she going to come here? She doesn’t even know I was kidnap…”

“Don’t worry…she will…”

“And…I don’t think she will come. Dahyun is smart. She knows that you kidnapped me to make her come here so she’ll allow the other members to come instead. You lose already…”

“That’s the part where you’re wrong, Ms. Son Chaeyoung.”

“What?”

“Kim Dahyun…sure is smart. But…the moment when someone she loves…really love…get involves, she somehow make choices immediately…If someone she loves is in danger, she would do whatever dumbest thing in the world just to save that someone special. I’ve witnessed it myself before…”

“W-What happened?”

“When she’s still a freshman in the Stratus Middle School…I was her classmate. I would always look at her from the distance because I was amazed of how she always emotionless and calm. Then one day, she became friends with the other Azrail members and so on…Then some other day, she met a girl…This girl somehow caught her heart the first time they met. So when the girl was crossing the street, Leo saw a truck heading towards her way…but the girl was wearing headphones because she’s dancing while walking. Leo dropped her bag and rushed towards the girl…and save her. She was willing to risk her life for that girl…because she already fell inlove with her. She was so dumb that I was so disappointed at her. Why risk your precious life to protect someone you don’t know? She was an idiot. She could have died. She always make bad choices when she’s inlove. She should have allowed me to court her instead of courting that girl…Because that girl…is now her ex. See? Tsk, Leo…”

Chaeyoung gulped when she heard that story. She realized that Dahyun fell inlove at first sight with her ex. That’s something…irreplaceable. But Chaeyoung also realize something else.

“Then why me? Shouldn’t you be kidnapping her ex instead of me?”

“Hmm…Why should we kidnap someone from her past?”

“Because Dahyun still love her?” Chaeyoung answered Jungkook in an ‘isn’t-it-obvious’ tone

Chaeyoung was shocked when Jungkook laughed at her…

“You’re so funny, Ms. Son…”

“What? No, I’m not.”

“Yes, you are. Didn’t you realize? Leo made a dumb choice in choosing to let Namjoon hyung go. She should have let us have you and she’ll hostage Namjoon instead but no…she decided to let him go in exchange of you…That’s…so unlike her.”

“And you mean to say that…”

“What I mean is…you’re something greater in Leo’s life than what you think…Maybe…you’re the reason she’ll forget her ex.”

“That can’t be…”

“We’ll see…But the way Leo looks at you…I know that look. It’s the look when something is important to her. Now…if Leo comes here, we will know.”

“What if she won’t?”

“She will come…She’ll come for you, Son Chaeyoung. Trust me…I know that…I know Kim Dahyun.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun woke up late due to the party last night. She was really tired of assisting the guests. She didn’t even noticed who was leaving and who was attending, anymore. Dahyun looked at the clock beside her that says…10:37AM.

“I’m pretty sure that the others are still asleep and…they didn’t cleaned the house.” Dahyun muttered as she stood up and walked out of her room

Dahyun went downstairs and she was right, they didn’t clean up. She sighed and made her way to the kitchen. She decided to cook breakfast for her members who are asleep in the guest room before she cleaned the mess in the kitchen and then went to the living room.

While she’s cleaning, she noticed something in gold in the floor so she picked it up. When she looked at it…her eyes widened then she hurriedly ran upstairs and knocked on the door of every guest rooms.

Out of 11 guestrooms, 7 was left unopened because 4 door opened and Dahyun saw all of her member.

“Thank god…” Dahyun said with a sigh

“What’s wrong?” Jihyo asked

“This…” Dahyun answered as she showed the golden badge to the others “How the hell did this get in here? How the hell did this…appe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter