Chapter 15: Case Solve

My Gang Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright. Now that the stage is prepared, let’s call our casts. Don’t you think?”

Sana got her phone and texted someone. After a while, two person came.

“What’s going on?” a short guy asked

“Yeah. Why did you call us here, Sana sshi?”

“I’m sorry for disturbing you, Kai sshi and Do Kyungsoo. But…I just need to confirm something.”

“What thing?”

“Let’s wait for a while, Kyungsoo sshi.”

“Please do not waste my time.”

“I know. And I’m sorry for disturbing your date with Mr. Kai.”

“What?” the two guy reacted

“H-How’d you know?” Kai asked

“It’s pretty obvious to me now, Kai sshi. But…let’s wait for one more guest.”

They heard a series of footsteps heading towards them so they looked at the person and saw a short-haired girl, Amber Liu.

“Alright. Now that the casts are here, let’s start…shall we?” Sana said with a smirk “The reason I called you here is that…I know who did this to Ms. Jung Soojung or also known as Krystal Jung.”

“Who?” Amber immediately asked

“It’s you…isn’t it, Kim Jongin?”

“What?” Kai asked as he chuckled “Me? Are you sure?”

“Yes. You’re the one who… Krystal.”

“Oh come on, Sana sshi. Do you have any proof? Accusing people like that is a crime, you know.”

“Don’t worry. If my accusation isn’t right, I would go to the jail myself. You see, I bought some officers here to make the situation fast and easy.”

“WHAT?” Kai exclaimed “Uhh…why? Where are they?”

Joy and Yeri went out of their black car without the police light and showed their badges.

“Police Officer Park Sooyoung of Seoul Police Department.”

“Police Officer Kim Yerim of Seoul Police Department.”

“Hey, Sooyoung unnie and Yeri sshi.”

“Hey, young lady.” both of them said, making Sana smile before facing Kai

“Proof? Well…Isn’t it weird that your cigarette will appear in the crime scene? Moreover, inside the Azrail territory. You do know that it’s not normal for gang members to enter another gang territories without permission. So…why? Why did I saw a cigarette there with your saliva?”

“I-I…I’m visiting a relative there.”

“A relative living on a hidden alley? Really?”

“Uhh…I was walking there to avoid bumping into some Azrail members after the visit.”

“Stop lying, Kai sshi. I know you did it…The reason Krystal isn’t smiling in any photo Amber took is because you’re always behind Amber, watching over Krystal. And the reason why Kyungsoo always appear behind Krystal is because he’s watching over his boyfriend who’s having an affair with Krystal. Am I right, Do Kyungsoo?”

D.O looked at Sana blankly then he sighed “That’s right…”

“But even so…you protected him by hitting the back of my head when I was about to capture his secret, right? Because that place…was the actual place where the happened.”

“You’re…right. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hu—“

Before D.O could finish what his about to say, Tzuyu punched him.

“Y-YA! Tzuyu!” Sana reacted as she hold onto Tzuyu and drag her away “Calm down, Tzuyu. I told you…punching him is not needed.”

“I know. But I didn’t promised I wouldn’t punch him.”

“What?”

“Just…continue on your deduction so we can leave.”

“O-Oh…” Sana answered and faced Kai who’s holding onto D.O “I’m sorry that happened.”

“We could sue her for hurting Kyungsoo.” Kai furiously said

“No, Jongin. It’s fine…” D.O said as he slowly move away from Kai “I don’t mind. I deserve that. So please…finish your deduction, Ms. Sana.”

“A-Are you sure?” Kai asked

“Yes. You need to pay for what you did, Jongin. Don’t worry. I’ll wait for you after you went out of jail. I promise that…really.”

Kai sighed and nodded “Fine, I surrender. Please arrest me, officers. I Krystal Jung.”

Amber bit her lips and was about to punch Kai when a hand stopped her, she looked behind her and saw Krystal…

“Stop, Amber. It’s fine…You don’t need to punch him.”

“But…”

Krystal smiled at Amber and peck her lips “Thank you, though.”

“H-Huh?”

Krystal smiled at her again before walking towards Kai.

“Let’s break up and…be serious about our feelings. You have Do Kyungsoo and…I have Amber Liu. Let’s stay away from each other. You don’t need to suffer in jail because I’m not filing a case.”

“WHAT?” Sana, Amber and the officers reacted

“What? No, I should pay for what I did.”

“It’s fine. We we’re having an affair so…it’s not exactly a , don’t you think?”

“But…”

“Really, Jongin. Just…stop cheating on Kyungsoo. That’s the only repayment I want.”

“Are you sure? I would go to jail if that’s what you want.”

“No, no. It’s fine, really…”

Kai smiled and hugged Krystal “Thank you…really.”

D.O and Amber faked a cough, making the two break the hug and apologize at the same time. After it, they faced Sana and Tzuyu and the officers.

“I’m sorry for the inconvenience cause by my mistake.” Kai apologized and bowed

“I’m sorry for hurting you, Sana sshi.” D.O apologized too

“It’s fine…Atleast, everything went well at the end.”

“Yeah. Thanks to you, Sana sshi. Thank you so much for doing this investigation.” Krystal said

“Thanks for helping claim justice for my girl, Sana sshi.” Amber said, making Krystal blushed as she playfully punch Amber’s shoulder

“No problem.” Sana said with a chuckle

After that, they headed on their own way. The only left there is Sana, Tzuyu and the two officers.

“Well…we have to go back to the department now, young lady.”

“Sure. Thanks for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter