Let's talk

Eunbi v/s life

"So...you are in love?"

 

Sinb froze in her spot next to her room door. How?. Eunbi looked at Sowon unnie with big surprised eyes, the older girl let out a chuckle at the girls reaction and grabbed her hand. 

 

"Unnie i...it's not wha...i'm ... I don't know"-Sinb looked at her feet embarrassed, Sowon pulled Sinb to the living room where she made the young girl sit down at the sofa and sat next to her. 

 

"Sinb-ah, Why you didn't tell me? Im your big sister and the responsible of guiding you in this kind of situations"- Sowon always thought that when Sinb would like someone she was going to be the first one to find out but when Eunha told her what she had heard, Sojung felt like she had been kicked in the stomach, first because Sinb was her little sister, way to young to know what love was like, at least romantic love, second because she hadn't been the first one to know and third because if anyone dared to hurt Sinb she needed to be there for her to protect her. 

 

After questioning Eunha about what to do she decided to just ask Sinb and show her support to the little girl. 

 

"If you are wondering how i know is because Eunha told me, she was worried. Dont be mad at her you know she will cry if you ignore her"

 

"I know unnie" -said Sinb with a smile that quickly turned into frown - unnie i...i want to... Well i was wondering if...if i...please dont be mad but i...Ugh"- she groaned as covered her face with her hands. Sojung who would normally laugh at her sister only frowned, this is weird. 

 

They were talking about Sinb being in love a minute ago and now her little sister was a frustrated mess. 

 

"Eunbi, What is going on? You know you can tell me anything, we fight sometimes but i'm always going to be your big sister and my job is to support you, so why dont you tell me so we can fix whatever is wrong?"- Sowon tried to take Sinb's hands in her own but the little girl refused- "Sinb-ah let me see your face"

 

"Nooo unnie im too embarrassed"

 

"Then I'm going to have to tickle you"-Sojung said as she tickled Eunbi, the little girl laughed out loud as she tried to free herself from her big sister. - " i'll tell you! I'll tell you unnie please stop" Sojung stopped and smiled at her little sister "sooo what did you want to tell me?"

 

"I...i want to see Yuna again and i...I don't know where she lives and if you could please ask her mom where she lives i bet i can go visit her and maybe make her some cookies and we can share them and..."

 

"You want to see her again? That was all?"

 

"Unnie"- Sinb stood up while whining, Sojung grabbed her sister hand and said, this time in a serious tone "if you really want to see her again you can come to work with me tomorrow after school, Yuna usually helps her mom at the bakery"

 

"REALLY? CAN I GO WITH YOU?"- Sinb was way too excited about going to work, Sojung nodded and received the bear hug that Sinb was giving her. -"thank you unnie! Thank you so much! You are the best i looooove you!"- she kissed Sojung cheeks until another tickle attach stopped her. "UNNIE!!!"

 

 ————————•————————

 

At the next morning Sinb was awake even before her mom had to wake her up, she was the first one to use the toilet and the first one to sit at the table to have breakfast. 

 

"What's going on with you today Eunbi-ah? You are never this excited on mornings"

 

"I...it's nothing mom, I'm just happy to go to work with Sojung unnie"

 

"Oh? Is that so?" - her mom said with a raised eyebrow while looking questionably at Sojung. 

 

"Yes mom, I'll pick her up from school and she will go with me"

 

"Okay then but Eunbi remember you must behave, no pranks and no steal cooking. I love you"- her mom said while kissing Eunbi's forehead before the girl left for school. 

 

"LOVE YOU TOO MOM!"- said Sinb while running to met Umji outside the school bus. 

 

"What's up Eunbi-ah? You seem so happy"- Umji asked once the little girls were sitting down on the bus. 

 

"I'm going to see Yuna today Umji-ah!  I'm to go to work with Sojung unnie and i'll see her there! Its the perfect chance to properly introduce myself as the love of her life"- Umji laughed with Sinb at the last state, she knew her best friend was decided and she hope Yuna will be good to her.

 

Then suddenly Umji frowned and looked down as she played with her fingers. 

 

"But Eunbi-ah...What if you forget about me"

 

"WHAT?! Never!! You are forever my best friend! There is no was im going to forget you!"- after a tight hug both girls were back at laughing and planning the next meeting between Eunbi and Yuna. 

 

"Do you think she'll love me too?"

 

"I'm almost sure she will and..." Umji was rudely interrupted by a loud voice from the seat behind the girls. 

 

"Who would love someone like you Eunbi?!"

 

 ————————•————————

HEY! Late update im sorry! Hope you enjoy! Who do you think is going to be the mysterious voice? Who would you like it to be? - Javi