Yuna

Eunbi v/s life

"No Sinb"-said Sowon while eating her ice cream, she didn't even look at the 8 years old who was obviously about to ask for something. 

"But unnie~"-The whining girl insisted-"you haven't even heard what i was going to say!" Sinb was standing infront of her unnies who were sitting in a bench at the park while holding hands. 

 

"I can imagine and my answer is no"

 

When the girl realized there was no point in asking the giraffe unnie she turned to look at her partner in crime who was also eating an ice cream. 

 

"Eunha unnie, Would you buy me some ice cream please? Sowon unnie is being a big meanie and wouldn't buy me one"- Eunha looked at Sinb curiously for a few seconds before asking 

 

"What happened to your ice cream? I recall Sowon unnie bought one for everyone"

 

"I ate it already...but i want more please unnie please say yes!"-Eunha knew perfectly that she couldn't say no to Sinb. Since she started dating Sowon, the Eunbis relationship developed into an amazing friendship where the isn't an issue. Since Eunha realized how much she and the young Eunbi have in common she worked hard to gain Sinb's trust. Now, they usually spend a lot of time together and help each other with their crazy adventures. 

 

"No Eunha"-Sowon said finally looking up from her ice cream as she felt her girlfriend's hand slip from hers to give some money to Sinb.-"she already had one, you know how Sinb is when she eats too much sugar so if she eats another one she will turn into a tornado and wont stay still...besides i don't think she deserves it"

 

"WHAT? Unnie i have been very good"-Sinb said while crossing her arms, she had been a very good girl this week except maybe from the prank she pulled to the maths teacher or the time she accidentally spent her money for lunch into candy for her class. Well maybe she didn't deserve another ice cream but Sowon shouldn't say it out loud. 

 

Eunha giggled at the little girl and moved a little bit making enough space for the girl to sit between her unnies. 

 

"Come here Sinb-ah, what about a deal? What if you..."-Eunha was interrupted by a loud scream. The three girls quickly looked for the source of the scream and when she found it, Sinb ran before Sowon could stop her. 

 

Laying on the floor under the monkey bars was a crying girl. Sinb approached her without hesitation and realized the girl must be her age but the girl was smaller and thinner. Her long black hair was messy due to the fall and her clothes were now dirty. Sinb played no attention to her own clothes as she kneeled next to the girl. 

 

"Hey, are you hurt?"- the girl didn't respond but hugged her left leg tighter, Sinb could see a scratch on the girl's knee and a little bit of blood coming out from it. Instead of panicking, Sinb placed her hand on the other girl's shoulder and said

 

"I know it hurts but i need you to tell me where are your parents so they can help you" Sinb grabbed the girl's hand to help her calm down. 

 

Sowon and Eunha arrived where the girl was, a few other people where looking curiously but no one had reacted yet so Sowon guessed none where the girl's parents. 

 

The girl seemed to have calmed down a little after what Sinb said and in between hiccups she said

 

"My mom...w-went to buy me s-some ice cream b-but I don't know where she is"- Sowon was about to ask her name in order to look for the girl's mom when she felt Eunha holding her back. 

 

"Look, Sinb has everything under control"- Eunha whispered to her while smiling proudly. Sinb indeed had every under control, the girl had stopped crying now and the young Eunbi couldn't stop looking at the girl.  She is so beautiful. Sowon noticed how Sinb seemed to have frozen in her spot while staring at the girl until suddenly she stood up and asked. 

 

"Whats your name? I'll go look for your mom ok? You can stay with my unnies they will look after you so don't worry" -Sowon kneeled next to the girl in the place where Sinb had previously been and gave the girl a small hug. 

 

"Im Yuna, please get my mom"- and Sinb didn't wait another second before running to the ice cream store and not even a minute later she was back with a lady running next to her. When Yuna saw her mom she cried again and hugged her mother tightly. 

 

After checking on her daughter and making sure she was okay, the lady looked at the trio who were standing near by. Sowon immediately recognized the woman 

 

"Miss Choi?"- The woman was the owner of the bakery  where Sojung worked 4 days a week. 

 

"Oh Sojung dear im so glad you found Yuna and helped her, im forever grateful for this, How can I compensate you?"

 

"No please Miss Choi you dont need to compensate me for anything, im glad we could help and besides my sister here, Eunbi, was very eager to help"- Sinb smiled at Miss Choi but quickly looked at the floor blushing when Yuna, still in her mothers arms, smiled at her. 

 

"Yuna What do we say in this situation?"

 

"Thank you" said the girl, Sinb could only nod and hide behind Eunha who giggled and hugged the girl. 

 

"Thank you again Sojung, see you on Monday"

 

 ————————•————————

 

That same day Sinb was cuddling with Sowon while watching Tangled, everything seemed normal except from the fact that Sinb wasn't singing, instead she was starting at the Tv while frowning. After the kissing scene, Sinb abruptly stood up and looked at Sowon with a serious expression. Sojung was very confused. 

 

"Sinb-ah What..?

 

"Unnie, How did you know you were in love with Eunha unnie?"- What?. Sowon was even more confused now, What is going on inside her sister's head?

 

"Well i...i knew it when I couldn't stop looking at her and noticing all the small things she did, when all i wanted to do was talk to her amd know her better, when I realized I didn't wanted her to date anyone else  but me"

 

"So...it wasn't love at first sight?"- Sinb looked at her waiting for an answer, she was still standing in front of the Tv were the now forgotten movie was still playing. 

 

"Well it kinda was, because when we met she was just si beautiful I couldn't help staring and when she asked to sit next to me i felt like i had butterflies in my stomach"

 

Sinb turned around then and started walking from one side of the room to another murmuring things to herself, Sojung had seen her sister do this a million times but it always amazes her how Sinb completely forgets about the world and focuses on thinking. 

 

"So it's real then, love at first sight does exist....but im not sure how it works...maybe its magic?....I don't think so..." Sojung just smiled at her sister behavior and turned the Tv off, after a while she approached the young girl and messed up her hair. 

She would never understand her sister. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

"Umji im serious I think i fell in love!"

 

"Im not sure about it Eunbi, Do you even know who she is?"

 

Umji and Sinb are walking home from school when Sinb decided to tell her best friend all about Yuna and the incident from a few days ago. 

 

"Yes! Her name is Choi Yuna, she is our age and she is the daughter of my sister's Boss so it's basically destiny! We were meant to meet, one way or another"

 

"But Sinb you don't really Know her, you haven't even seen her since then!"- the girls had stopped infront of their houses to continue talking without noticing Eunha who was arriving at Sinb's house. 

 

"I see her in my dreams, her beautiful face and soft voice and..."

 

"Who are you talking about Sinb-ah?"- Eunha asked the little Eunbi as she hugs the girl from behind surprising her. 

 

"Unnie!!! You scared me!"- she said dramatically while separating herself from the older Eunbi, she looked at Umji who was laughing at her and said "Umji-ah i gotta go, see you tomorrow" and run inside her house. 

 

Eunha only laughed with Umji at Sinb's weird behavior and then followed her inside the house looking for Sowon unnie, i will have to mention what i just heard to her, Sinb is in love? 

 

 ————————•————————

HEY! Im sorry for not posting in so long but i was so busy with my university. I hope you enjoy the new chapter Feel free to give your opinion because I really appreciate it. Thank you for waiting - Javi.