Trouble

Eunbi v/s life

 

"Who would love someone like you Eunbi?!"

 

Jung Chaeyeon. 

Sinb turned around quickly and glared at the older girl, who was surrounded with her friends all smiling suspiciously. 

 

"What do you want Chaeyeon?"- Sinb said with a sight. It wouldn't be the first time the older girl tries to pick up a fight.  

 

"Nothing, I heard everything you said and i have bad news for you, Yuna is mine"

 

"What? Stop lying it's not good"

 

"It's true! We are neighbors and she loves me very much. She doesn't like girls who are always playing around and always wearing dirty clothes so you don't have a chance Eunbi"-Chaeyeon said with a mocking smile while her friends laugh out loud. 

 

Sinb's eyes were already watery so Umji took the girl's hand and said

 

"Stop bothering us Chaeyeon, grow up already"

 

"Oh look who is here! The only fool that thinks Eunbi is cool"

 

"Eunbi is the best friend in the world you are the fool for not noticing it"

 

"Look umji, wake up already! Eunbi only means trouble! She isn't even pretty like her sister is and..."- Umji, who had lost her calm endeavor quickly interrupted the girl. 

 

"SHUT UP! That's enough, I'm going to tell Miss Son about this and..."

 

Just when Umji was about to say something they arrived at school and the bell rang. The older kiss ran off te bus and started laughing and playing at the school entrance. 

 

Umji, who was still very angry at Chaeyeon, looked at Sinb who was silently crying and looking at her feet. 

 

"Hey Eunbi, don't listen to her! you know she is lying! Do you want me to call Sojung unnie?"

 

"No umji-ah, let's just go"

 

 ————————•————————

 

Sinb couldn't stop thinking about what Chaeyeon said, she didn't even paid attention to her favorite teacher Miss Son. At lunch she didn't even eat, she only sighted. 

 

Umji did her best to cheer the other girl but nothing worked, not even the mention of Yuna.

 

So when school ended, Sinb ran to hug her sister and then quietly she got into the car after saying goodbye to Umji. 

 

Without Sinb noticing, Umji quickly mentioned that Sinb was sad to Sojung so the older girl could do something to cheer Eunbi. 

 

As soon as Sojung got into the driver's seat, Sinb spoke. 

 

"Unnie, i dont want to go to the bakery anymore. I'm sorry but can you leave me at home instead?"

 

What?

 

"Sinb-ah? Are you okay? You were so excited about seeing Yuna and now you look devastated, Did something happen?"

 

"I'm just tired unnie, and i have a test tomorrow that i need to study for so please just take me home"

 

"Okay Sinb-ah, Whatever you want"

 

 ————————•————————

 

 

Sowon was worried, so worried that she added salt instead of sugar to a cookie mix, prepared a whole cake without eggs and forgot to turn on the oven when she placed the cookies in. 

 

What could have possibly had happened to Sinb during school that she lost all the excitement? Maybe Eunha will have to interfere, Sinb would never lie to her. 

 

Sowon was so immersed in her thoughts she didn't notice right away that someone was tugging on her apron. 

 

"Sojung unnie, I'm sorry to bother you but my mom said that I should ask you because she isn't sure and maybe you can tell me but i dont want to interrupt you and i..."

 

"Wait Yuna-ah, you are speaking too fast calm down"

 

Since the park incident, Yuna had tagged along her mom to work every afternoon so she and Sojung always speak and work together. 

 

"What do you need Yuna-ah? What can Sojung unnie do for you?"- the small girl fidgeted with her fingers as she avoided eye contact. 

 

"I... Can i... I mean Can you give me...maybe your house phone number?" 

 

Sojung smiled at how cute the other girl was with her small apron and twin braids. 

 

"Sure, but why do you need it?"

 

"I want to ummm i want to thank your sister, Eunbi, for what she did for me"

 

Just then Miss Choi, Yuna's mom stood next to her daughter and placed her arm around the little girl's shoulders. 

 

"My dear Yuna wouldn't stop talking about her pretty hero that helped at the park, and when i told her it was Eunbi, your little sister, she couldn't contain. I hope it doesn't bother you Sojung-ssi"

 

Sowon only smiled bigger, if only Yuna knew that Sinb couldn't stop thinking about her either. Sojung crouched down in front of Yuna. 

 

"Oh no, it doesn't bother me at all. Actually my little sister wanted to see you again but please don't tell her i told you Yuna-ya"

 

Yuna smiled at that with a blush on her cheeks. 

 

"I..i want to see her again too"

 

"I'll give you the number and you can call her, and maybe you can meet soon, How is that?"

 

"Thank you unnie!"- Yuna hugged her and ran off, Yuna's mom only smiled at her daughter behavior. 

 

"She was really excited about seeing Eunbi again, it was all she would talk about"

 

"About that, Miss Choi, I was actually going to bring Sinb to work with me today. She knows how to behave and she can help too! But most importantly she and Yuna would have spend some time together"

 

"Oh that's actually a good idea! Since Yuna goes to a private school, she doesn't have much friends except a girl that live next door. if Eunbi can behave then she can come anytime she wants! But why didn't she come today?"

 

"To be honest I don't know, she was so excited to come but then she begged me to take her home instead. I'll see what i can do tomorrow and maybe the girls can officially meet"

 

"That sounds wonderful, please do Sojung"

 

She would do anything for the girls to meet again, but she needed to figure out what happened to Sinb first and Eunha was the key. 

 

 ————————•————————

SURPRISE!!! Two chapters in the same week? Well i had some free time and the new comeback inspired me so much so here it is! 

 

I used Chaeyeon as the girl because in real life she and Yuju are actually friends, i bet she is really nice and sweet but I needed a mean girl so im sorry. 

 

Shoutout to temereani who guessed what was going to happen :)

 

Hope you enjoy-Javi.