Expect the Unexpected

You and I

 

     "HEY! Stop crying, you're making my ears hurt!" Jessica said in a harsh way. The mysterious girl who was crying looked up in sadness. "Oh... I'm so sorry." Jessica has never seen such sadness coming from such a beautiful girl. "No, I'm sorry I disturbed you." The girl said. Jessica knelt down and touched the girl's shoulder gently. "Hey... what's wrong?" The girl looked at Jessica with eyes filled with so many tears. "I just broke up with my girlfriend..." Jessica froze.

     "That's so sad... I'm so sorry." Jessica held the girl closer to her chest. "But you know what? Her loss. Plenty of fish in the sea, right?" Jessica was trying to lighten the mood. "Thanks..." the girl stood up slowly. "I should get back to my classroom..." "I see... OH WAIT! Uh... what's your name?" Jessica asked while the girl was in the middle of turning around and walking away. "Ti... Tiffany.." she said. "Oh... nice name. I'm Jessica." And then Tiffany smiled her famous eye smile before walking away.

     "Tiffany... Tiffany... Tiffany..." Jessica mumbled while writing down her notes. For some reason, she couldn't get that girl out of her mind. She tried convincing herself that that wasn't the reason why her heart was violently pounding in her chest. School ended before she even knew it. "I must find Tiffany again... I have to see her..." Jessica thought while walking down the corridor.

     "OH MY GOSH, TIFF!" Tiffany yelled at herself in the bathroom mirror. Why did I break up with Tae... even though what she did was wrong... I think I can't even LIVE without her! Tiffany put on some vanilla-scented chapstick and dashed out the girls bathroom. "I have to see her... I HAVE TO SEE YOU, TAE AAHHH!" After 10 minutes of walking back and forth, Tiffany saw Taeyeon with Sunny near classroom 120. "Tae, you can't give up on Tiffany like that!" Sunny shouted. "...I deserved what I got..." Taeyeon spoke softly. "Tae... I know what its like... I'm not stupid. You have to fight for her! And yeah, I got rejected by you twice but that doesn't matter now that I-" Sunny was cut off by the sudden touch on her lips.

    

     That was it... Tiffany bursted into tears. She ran down the corridor only to find out she had no idea where she was going, her eyes were blurry from the tears. She ran and didn't see, she bumped into someone. Tiffany was on top of a girl whose eyes were as big as rice cakes. Tiffany wiped her eyes to see that the person she bumped into was none other than Jessica. They were so close that Jessica could smell the other girl's sweet vanilla-like scent.

     Tiffany got up quickly. "I'M SO SORRY!" "It's cool." Jessica was sure that her voice cracked because of the worrying that Tiffany might have heard her heart pounding like a mad dog. "I couldn't see where I was going. So so sorry." Tiffany apologized again. "OOO LALA!" Yuri squealed after the small scene was over. "Yah! Yuri!" Jessica screamed. "DUDE! LOOK AT YOUR FACE!" Yuri quacked. Jessica was flushed and was flabbergasted by the little fall that she stuttered. "I-it was an a-accident...!" "Yeah right!" Yuri put an arm around Jessica's neck. "So who's she?" Yuri asked. "Oh. I'm just a fr-" Jessica ran over to Tiffany and quickly kissed her cheek. "My girlfriend."