I don't like you

Spin the Bottle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somebody had to pay attention when Youngjae was leaving the room, the other people were still playing but nothing really reached Youngjae's ears anymore.

There was no point in staying there, Jongup seemed too drunk to care that somebody had just kissed him, not that it mattered to him anyway. So Youngjae got up and walked out of the door, heading to the kitchen.

 

He liked how nobody was in there for no apparent reason and Youngjae closed the door, slumping against the counter.

He really didn't want to kiss anyone that night. Hadn't planned on getting dragged into a stupid game. There's always this little ounce of resistance in Youngjae's bones before he goes out with Junhong, something in him telling him that there's really no point in doing this because the actual reason of it is because Youngjae is lonely.

He's lonely and so god damn sick of it yet any time somebody tries to get closer to him he shuts that person out, telling them and himself that he just couldn't, that he wasn't ready.

With all of that having gone on since years now, Youngjae was, unpleasantly, surprised that today he let something happen.

He let somebody get close to him, in a way he hadn't let others get close. Although it was just a meaningless kiss, Youngjae could still feel his heart beating in his chest, rhythm uneven. He let out a breath, fingers clutching the surface of the counter and knees shaking once he heard the door creak open.

It was obvious that a lot of people had gone home already, or left the party to seek attention and love elsewhere, the music was a little quieter than earlier, there were less people just lingering in the small hallway, less people grinding against each other in the living room, less people kissing somebody they didn't know.

The door shut close behind Daehyun's back, his eyes were on Youngjae as if he knew he woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter