002

'Bestfriend'

Minah-

'You should really start going to sleep earlier at night.' Jimin said and giggled as he punched me in the shoulder.

It's not that I don't want to, but mum and dad always start arguing at night, and I can't fall asleep when the constant idea of them divorcing was troubling my head.

'Yea I will...' I said and chuckled.

We walked and talked to lunch. Jimin always waited for me for lunch as it just became a habit.

'You're literally always running when it's lesson time, do you know how weird you look?' Jimin said.

'Its not my fault Mrs Bae hates me and chooses the worse punishments every time!' I said.

'Yea that lady is really something...'

'I swear I'm gonna get revenge on her...' I crossed my arms and pouted. Jimin laughed and my head.

'Yah calm down.' He laughed with his signature eye smile.

'Oh yea thanks for the water by the way.' I said and gave him his water bottle.

'Just keep it for today, I'm assuming you're gonna play basketball today. You'll need it.'

'Thanks.' I said and drank from it again.

It was sunny outside and usually on a day like this we would eat outside, next to the basketball court.

We met the boys there along with Jungkook and Taehyung and also IKON, the school's basketball team was there.

We always played basketball together, normally every Monday and sometimes even on other days.

Normally IKON would only play and make friends with boys but since I'm quite good at basketball they liked me.

'Thanks Minah!' Bobby said and hugged me.

'For what?' I was really confused. Bonny looked so happy while Hanbin looked disappointed.

'We made a bet on if you were gonna be running today and I bet you would and I won!'

'Next time I'm gonna win!' Hanbin pouted.

'How much did you anyways?' I asked, seeing Bobby this happy meant it would be a lot.

'Just $50!'

'$50?!' Why would you bet on so much??' I said and laughed.

'Cuz why not?' Bobby said and laughed.

We finished our lunch quickly and started playing basketball with the boys as well. Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi sat back and watched.

'Yah Jin here!' I shouted and Jin threw the ball at me. I caught it as I went pass Jinhwan and did a lay up, shooting a goal.

'Nice one!' Tae said and high fived me.

I was already sweating a lot although I got into my usual black t shirt. I always wore shorts under my skirt so I wasn't worried up anything.

Normally a few girls would watch us play as well since IKON and the boys were popular with girls.

I started off again and passed the ball to Namjoon. I walked around and looked at the benches as I didn't have the ball. But I really shouldn't have done so.

I felt annoyed as I saw Jimin with Nayeon, holding hands...

'Yah Minah watch out!' Someone shouted and before I could react the basketball hit me in the head.

'Ow...' I said and held my head.

'Yah Minah are you okay?' Jimin said from a distance as he jogged to me.

'Yah you're such an idiot.' He said and my head.

'I guess you're really tired today.' Jin said and ruffled my hair.

'Yah.' I said and glared at him.

But I wasn't the only person glaring, from a distance, Nayeon was glaring at me up Jimin came to me.

'You better go back to your little girlfriend before she flips.' I said and looked at her.

Jimin looked at her as well but she suddenly changed her expression, she smiled and him brightly.

'What? She isn't angry.' Jimin said as he was confused and a bit annoyed at the same time.

'Nevermind, just go.' I said and turned around, being a bit cold to him as I got annoyed. Is he really that oblivious and dumb?

Well, tennis practise is gonna be difficult today...

 

-

 

And I was right. 

Nayeon was in an extra bad mood today. First she made us run 10 laps, when I said that was too much, she made me do 15.

I was considered the best player in the team so she was jealous as well.

Second, she made me do extra warm up and do 50 push up and sit ups when the others played games. It was special training for, and I quote, 'our best player!'

That girl seriously has problems...

Not to mention, she always said my balls were out when they weren't. When even my opponents said they were in, she insisted that they were out. When I tried to argue with her, she made me run around the track, again.

Jimin and Jungkook were doing athletics practise beside us and even they noticed I was running, a lot.

I was lucky I was used to running so much or I probably would've died, literally.

Practise ended and I'm no joking, I was soaking wet. I know disgusting right? 

Well considering how much ezerxise I was forced to do, it's normal to sweat this much...

'Yah Minah you wanna go to the arcade?' Jungkook asked alongside with Jin.

'Yea sure.' 

'Guys you can go ahead I'm going with Nayeon.'

I secretly rolled my eyes and was being blunt to him since I really found them annoying, him and Nayeon.

Nayeon happily grabbed onto his arm and smirked at me. Wow.... Just wow...

'Let's go.' I said and pulled Jungkook and Jin away before we could say bye to them.

'She's so ing annoying...'