Weed

GOT7 VS ...

Music blared throughout the dimly lit room, and bodies were busy mingling with each other. The room smelled of not only sweat and various mixes of alcohol, but also the infamous smell of weed. All in all, it was a typical college party. 

A college party that our main characters were not attending.

Instead, they were having a study session in Mark and Youngjae's room. Study session meaning that Yugyeom and Bambam were fooling around, rather than doing their assignments, while everyone else did theirs. 

By seven in the evening, almost everyone was done with their homework, save for Jaebum, who was stumped with his music theory assignment, and the two youngest, who were forced to do their homework by Jinyoung. 

At that time, Mark's phone alarm went off. Youngjae's eyes lit up immediately, and he rushed to the kitchen for whatever reason. The others were confused as to what was going on, but it was all clear to them once they saw Mark pulling out a few baggies of pre-made joints literally of out nowhere.

"You smoke weed?!"Jaebum exclaimed. "Why have we never heard of this before?"

Mark looked up at the five confused faces of his friends and shrugged his shoulders. "You never asked."

Youngjae came rushing back in, his sunshine-like smile on his face, and with him was a plate of peculiar looking food and a couple of boxes of pizza. The other five shifted their attentions to their otter friend with the same bewildered looks that they gave Mark.

"You smoke, too?" Jinyoung asked this time.

Youngjae shot them a sheepish smile and nodded his head.

"Mark hyung said that we should tell you guys today, since we don't want to keep this a secret from you. I hope you guys aren't mad." 

With his furrowed eyebrows and pleading eyes, how could any of them be mad? It wasn't like they were mad in the first place. They were just surprised, is all. 

"We also figured that you might want to try it, too?" Mark said, coming out as more of a question than a statement. "You don't have to. It's more of an open offer in case you wanted to try it at least once."

Jackson and Bambam were quick to slide on over next to Mark on the couch, both talking mad game about wanting to try it. Jaebum, Jinyoung, and Yugyeom on the other hand, were left standing and exchanging unsure looks with each other as Mark lit the first joint of the night.

"I think I'll pass." Jaebum stepped away to the side to avoid the puff of smoke Mark exhaled. "I still have to finish my music theory work."

"Okay, but you're welcome to join anytime."

Youngjae was the second one to light one of the blunts from a different bag and sat next to Mark to take his first puff. It was their usual routine to smoke together, and they didn't plan on changing it up anytime soon. Their routine also consisted of making out on the couch afterwards, but that was later. 

Jinyoung, upon seeing his favorite son enjoying himself, decided that maybe just this once wouldn't be so bad. When he asked which one he recommended, Youngjae giggled and handed one of the ones from his baggie. 

He was hesitant at first to even put his mouth on the rolled up piece of paper, but the second the sweet taste of strawberry hit him, he was instantly hooked. He figured that the weed was going to taste as bad as it smelled, but he was pleasantly surprised with this new taste and feeling.

You see, Youngjae smokes Strawberry Cough, a strain that tastes like strawberry shortcake, because he honestly hates the taste of "original" weed. Poor Jackson didn't know that they had different flavored weed, and he ended up in a coughing fit after the first hit. Once his coughing calmed down, he began to space out and think about life.

Jaebum, who went back to struggling with his homework, looked over at the rest of the group when Jackson started to cough. Then, he noticed how relaxed Mark was on the couch as he cuddled up with Youngjae. With one last glance down at the eyesore of an assignment, he said, " it," and decided to go de-stress with a few hits.

"iM So ING High! What the ?!" Bambam screeched before passing his untouched blunt over to Jaebum. Oh yeah, the boy was hella faking it.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Yugyeom was the only other person who hadn't inhaled anything yet, and he was feeling a little pressured to do it, too. He turned to his supposedly high best friend and asked if he should try it.

"hELL YEAH! You'll feel SOOO goOD BRO!" This was trying so hard to fake it, but everyone else was too high to even notice.

Convinced by Bambam's bull, Yugyeom hesitantly took one of the already lit joints from Mark and took his first ever hit. After exhaling, he scrunched up his face at the aftertaste. The weird thing is that he kind of liked it, but he kind of didn't, so he ended up taking a few more hits out of curiosity. 

In the end, he concluded that it wasn't that bad. Well, that was until he felt his dinner making its way back up, and he found himself bent over the trashcan, throwing up all of the contents in his stomach. 

Seeing his precious underclassman throwing up like there's no tomorrow, Youngjae got up from under Mark's arm and made his way over to where Yugyeom was now sitting on the floor. He scooched right next to the younger and began to pet his head to comfort him. "Yugyeom, are you okay??"

"Yeah. I'm fine now. Thanks, hyung."

Whatever Yugyeom said, Youngjae began to giggle and pet Yugyeom some more. 

"What do you guys usually do after taking a few hits?" Jackson asked. 

"We usually eat, sleep, or have ." Obviously, the first option was already in action, what with Mark on his third slice of pizza and all.

"I did not have to know that last part."

"Is Youngjae hyung always this touchy when he's high?" Yugyeom asked from his spot on the floor. "He's been petting me and saying he loves me ever since I threw up."

Mark had to swallow whatever the was in his mouth this time before he could properly answer. "Yeah. When awake and not making love, either he's petting me or we're eating. I honestly don't mind either one, cause he's an adorable little sunshine either way." And the man was back to devouring more food.

Speaking of petting and being a cute lil , Youngjae was still giggling as he continued to pet Yugyeom's head, much like that of when someone pets a dog. To Yugyeom, he thought it was a little strange, but he couldn't deny that he was weirdly allured to the gentle way that Youngjae's hand would occasionally rake through his hair. It was so soothing, so calming, so...

Oh, would you look at that. Yugyeom fell asleep on Youngjae's shoulder. How cute.

Bambam sighed and sneaked away from the rest of the group to go to the kitchen. He was getting a little tired of pretending to be high and decided he needed a breather from the unappealing stench of weed. That's when he spotted a plate of fudge brownies sitting on the table top, which were definitely calling his name.

He breathed in the sweet smell of chocolate, then wasted no time in shoving a few squares into his mouth all at once.

"Mark hyung, did you and Youngjae hyung bake these? They taste really good!" He said, his sixth brownie already being shoved down his throat.

"Hell yeah. We figured smoking might not be for everyone, so we baked up a batch of some pot brownies instead."

At that, Bambam dropped the brownie in his hand, his body freezing up entirely.

Jackson whipped his head up, his eyes showing the clear betrayal that he felt at that moment. "You had brownies?!"

Mark, who seemed to be the only one that actually heard Jackson's exclamation, nodded his head, while stuffing what looked to be a bacon cheeseburger with Pop-Tarts as the buns in his mouth. Seriously, how is this man so skinny?

"Why did no one tell me?!" Jackson never got an answer, since one: no one was sober enough or cared enough to give him a proper answer, and two: he got caught up with trying to suppress his coughs in his lousy attempt at wanting to look cool.

"Why do we bake cookies but cook bacon?" Oh , Bambam's actually high now.

"If you were born deaf, what language would you think in?" At this point, it's not even a surprise that Bambam is the type to be sitting on the ground, staring blankly at the ceiling, and voicing infamous "stoner thoughts."

"Why is the pizza box square if the pizza is a circle and a slice is a triangle?"

"Alright Bam, I think you need to lay down."

On the other side of the room, Jaebum was happily finishing up his homework, because the weed apparently gave him the thinking process and ideas that he was struggling so hard to acquire. Next to him, Jinyoung was in his own little world and staring blankly at one spot on the wall. No one tried to talk to him, but Jaebum asked if he was okay, all he got was barely noticeable nod of the head.

So as of now, everyone was officially high and doing whatever the people did when they were stoned. For them, this included eating, zoning out, sleeping, getting all deep and , and oh, did I mention eating?

By the time a couple of hours passed, Yugyeom and Youngjae were left sleeping and cuddling on the kitchen floor, Bambam was passed out behind the couch, Jackson was sober enough to be in the bathroom trying to get the awful taste out of his mouth, Jaebum was asleep against the wall with Jinyoung in his arms, and Mark was left to clean up their leftovers. 

"Mark?" Jackson called from one of the bedrooms. 

"Yeah?"

"You guys do , too?!"

"Whoops. Can't hear you. I'm sleeping."

"You're currently having a conversation with me? How the hell are you asleep?"

Silence.

Jackson shook his head and curled up under the covers of whoever's bed he claimed for the night. It probably didn't even matter, considering that Mark and Youngjae most likely slept in the same bed.

"Those two have so many secrets. Next thing you know, we'll find out that they have a tape."

"How did you know?!"

"Dear Lord, help us all."