Family Game Night

GOT7 VS ...

The Game of Life

Jackson: Banker

Jaebum: Married w/ 1 child, who he claims to be Youngjae

Jinyoung: Married w/ 5 kids (all boys)

Mark & Youngjae: Both end up married w/ 1 child (girl)

Bambam: Married w/ 1 boy

Yugyeom: Married w/ 1 girl

 

 

UNO aka the Best Way to Ruin Relationships

The members each had their play of cards in their hands, each person warily eyeing the others with squinted eyes. The dorm was dead silent as they sat in a circle, waiting for whoever's turn it was, waiting to just lash out at whoever said that godforsaken word--

"Uno."

"Hyung! How could you betray me like this?!" Youngjae shouted exasperatedly at Mark, ultimately breaking the unbearing silence. He grabbed two more cards from the lessening pile and grumbled to himself as the game continued.

"Seriously, this is the third time."

"Sorry, baby. Don't hate the player, hate the game," Mark replied a little smugly, putting down a red 3 after Yugyeom and Bambam had gone.

"Goddammit, Jaebum hyung! Another skip?!" This time, it was Jinyoung's frustrated shout.

"Hey, don't hate the player--"

"I will direct every little drop of hatred I have towards the very player that made me draw four cards twice and skipped me seven times."

Jackson fearfully placed down a red 7. "You're up, Jae."

The boy took one glance at his cards and then at the one Jackson had put down. He sighed and went for the drawing pile, unsuccessfully pulling out one he didn't need. The process went on for quite a bit, until he managed to finally draw and place down another red card. Too bad that he managed to get himself an extra ten cards in the process.

"Who's next?"

To sum up the rest of the night, 2young was obliterated by their boyfriends. Jackson, Bambam, and Yugyeom had the time of their lives, seeing as they were the lucky ones who always drew reverse cards and had the right cards to place. Despite their luck, Jaebum ended up being the final winner of Uno, though that doesn't mean that he and Mark were getting lucky that night.

"Youngjae," Mark dragged out his name in exasperation, his hands resting on the door to his and Youngjae's shared room. He had been standing there a good twenty minutes now just knocking and calling his name, and he was desperate to go in and fall asleep with his boyfriend in his arms, but the latter was having none of it. "Baby, please open the door."

His pleas were, like before, answered with silence from the younger, with the occasional barking of Coco. He could hear the sounds of his precious child clawing at the door and trying to get it open.

"Coco-yah, come here," he heard Youngjae's muffleed voice call. The clawing had stopped, and he listened as the little puppy's paws padded against the floor and farther away from the door. Mark sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You, too, huh?" He looked up to find Jaebum leaning against the bathroom door, a tired look on his face. From the looks of it, Mark could only guess that Jaebum had been ignored and locked out by his lover as well. Jaebum and Jinyoung didn't sleep together, but the fact that the latter had chosen to not give Jaebum a goodnight kiss was eating away at Jaebum's insides.

"Couch?" Jaebum asked Mark, who had a single pillow and a thin sheet in his arms.

"Couch."

 

 

Monopoly aka Another Way to Destroy Relationships and Cause A Mess in the Living Room

" YOU, YOU GIANT STICK!"

"Ha! Call me what you want, but at the end of the day, just know that you paid me for landing on my property."

Both Jackson and Jaebum started to restrain Jinyoung from reaching over and strangling Yugyeom to death, and the cheeky little devil just lay back and watched the whole thing unfold, knowing full-well that they wouldn't let Jinyoung lay a finger on him.

"Jinyoung-ah, I know you probably want to see Yugyeom's lifeless body in your hands, but remember..."

"It's just a game," Jinyoung finished for Jackson, already calmed down after some coaxing from Jaebum.

"Actually, I was going to say that we don't want to see you go to jail at such a tender age and with a pretty face like yours, but that works, too."

Not even a minute later

"JUST WAIT TIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, KIM YUGYEOM!"

"Jackson, no! He's not worth it!" This time, it was Jackson being held by Jinyoung and Jaebum as he tried to reach over and commit the same crime that he convinced Jinyoung not to commit only a few seconds before.

"Now, do you see why it's a good thing that we're in jail?" Youngjae and Bambam nodded their heads, their bodies automatically shifting closer to Mark in fear of getting involved in the viciousness.

Needless to say, someone ended up flipping the Monopoly board that night out of anger and frustration. Also, Yugyeom probably didn't survive to see the morning light.

R.I.P Kim Yugyeom
 

 

Twister aka One Way to Get Intimate and Freaky AF

YJ: Jackson hyung, please get your out of my face.

JS: No can do, Jae. If I move, I lose.

M: Someone's arm or leg is rubbing against my crotch, and I swear to God if it's you, Jackson--

YJ: Actually, that's my leg.

M: Please continue what you're doing.

BB: Gyeom, your is in my face.

YG: Sorry. Let me move.

BB: No no, stay. I'm loving this position. It reminds me of last night.

BB: ;)

YG: O///O

JS: PG-13 please! We have an innocent child present.

YJ: Hyung, for the last time, I am a grown 21 year old--

JS: Child.

YJ: *high key wants to facepalm, but his hands are lost somewhere in the tangle of limbs*

JY: While you guys are bickering, we'll just chill over here.

BB: You're only comfortable because you're always in that position during .

JJP: *Jinyoung is in doggy style, while Jaebum somehow ended up with his crotch right against Jinyoung's *

JB: And your point?

JS: So, who's turn is it?

YG: Pretty sure it's Jaebum hyung's.

JB: *notices the spinner is wayyy out of reach*

JB: Who the threw the spinner all the way over there?

Everyone except Youngjae: *groaning and cursing out whoever did it*

YJ: . . .

YJ: Sorry.

YJ: 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚+)゚。

JS: IT'S OKAY! IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT!

JB: YOU'RE FORGIVEN!

JY: Silly me for thinking it was Yugyeom! HAHAAHHAHA!

YJ: *was decided the ultimate winner by default*

 

Go Fish or What Bambam Thinks Is Strip Poker

BB: Alright, Yugyeom. Off with your pants.

YG: Bam, we're playing Go Fish. There's no stripping involved.

BB: In my rules, there is.

Meanwhile, Jackson undressed the second he heard there was stripping and is currently competing with Jaebum and Mark to see who can give a better .

2young are sitting back and enjoying the show.

A few drinks and a couple hours later

Everyone has, at the most, only a single article of clothing on their persons and almost all are passed out in some random position in the living room.

YG: hOW? We were only playing Go Fish!

 

Mario Kart aka Yet Another Game that Ruins Your Relationship with Other Humans

Jaebum: Kept driving off the edge in Rainbow Road. Raged for like 20 minutes. Last place.

Mark: Was actually pretty good and didn't curse as much as the others. Somehow didn't get attacked that much. 2nd place.

Jackson: Was first place by the third lap, but got hit by a blue shell. "WHO THE THREW THAT BLUE SHELL?! I WILL END YOU!" Second to last place.

Jinyoung: Thought he was winning, but was actually looking at the wrong screen the whole time. Took his anger out on Yugyeom.

Youngjae: Destroyed everyone by waiting til the last lap to whip out all his items and . Was laughing the whole time. 1st place.

Bambam: The little that threw the blue shell. Wasn't laughing when he was hit by a red shell. 

Yugyeom: Bombarded the map with banana peels, because he thought it'd be funny. Ended up slipping on one of his own on the last lap.