The Floor Is Lava Challenge

GOT7 VS ...

Mark, Jackson, and Youngjae had lost a game, and now here they were, bags of ice cream in hand, as they made their way back to the dorm. Jackson and Youngjae, being the eager boys that they were, couldn't wait until they got back and were happily eating their ice cream already. 

Right now, they are walking through the park, which is filled with many families and park goers. Other than the outside noise, however, none of them were speaking. They were either busy eating their ice cream or just enjoying the scenery around them.

Jackson, not being able to stand the silence any longer, smiled as an idea to liven things up came to his mind.

"Can you hold this for me, please?" Without waiting for an answer, he handed his ice cream to Youngjae and went to pull out his phone.

"Hey, Youngjae," Jackson called out to the younger, his phone already recording. "The floor is lava."

Youngjae's eyes widened first then glanced down at the two frozen treats in his hands.

"B-But my ice cream--!"

"5!"

"4!"

He began to panic as he scanned the area around them, only to internally scream when he realized that all the benches were full and any and all playground structures were already occupied. 

"3!"

At this point, Youngjae was ready to admit defeat. 

"2!"

A "manly" scream escaped Youngjae's mouth when he felt himself get lifted off of the ground. He looked up at Mark, who now had an arm hooked under Youngjae's legs and the other wrapped securely around his back for support.

"Mark hyung, that's not fair!" Jackson cutely complained. 

"You never challenged me, so I think this is very fair," Mark said matter-of-factly as he smiled down at Youngjae, whose cheeks were tinted a light shade of crimson. 

Another groan from Jackson snapped Youngjae out of his daze. He turned his head to look back at Jackson and stuck his tongue out at him. 

"Bleh~"

Jackson just rolled his eyes and lightly jogged to catch up to the two lovebirds. 

 


"Park puppy!" 

Jinyoung placed a hand over his heart after suddenly seeing Jackson's face. 

"The floor is lava." 

Jinyoung narrowed his eyes at Jackson. He had just gotten out of the shower and only had a towel wrapped around his waist, so climbing wasn't exactly an option for him, unless he wanted to put his jewels on display. 

"You could always climb on me, if you want." Now Jackson was really asking for a beating.

"Haha, no," Jinyoung bluntly declined, while climbing up on the bathroom sink. 

The Chinese man's shoulder's slumped. "Challenge success," he muttered, walking away from the bathroom to find his next victim.

On the way, he passed by Jaebum, who later walked into the bathroom and was pleasantly surprised with what he saw.

 


"Bam! Yugyeom! The floor is lava!"

The two jumped in surprise and began to scream.

"Jackson hyung, that's dirty!" Bambam whined, while continuing to furiously press buttons on the game controller. 

Jackson had seen the two playing video games on the floor, and he noticed that they were on the boss level, the level in which the player could not pause the game. In addition to that, the controllers were connected to the game console by a wire that wasn't long enough to reach the couch. Obviously, the little devil inside of Jackson couldn't resist the golden chance he was given. 

"It's okay, Yugyeom. We can always replay the game again." Bambam was already up on the couch and was motioning for the maknae to do the same.

"Are you sure? We spent all morning playing just to get to this point."

"If it's with you, I don't mind doing it all over again." 

Bambam's sweet words were enough to coax Yugyeom to climb up on the couch with him, and once again, Jackson was defeated. At the same time, the words "Game Over" in big red letters was displayed on the screen, but the two players didn't seem that interested in the game anymore. It seems they'd much rather spend the rest of the day cuddling on the couch.

"Why are the couples of this house so sweet?" Jacksom grumbled as he walked away from the sickly sweet sight.

 


Jackson was lazing around on the couch, rethinking his life decisions. None of his victims failed the "the floor is lava challenge," so his free spirit was taking quite the hit.

When he heard the familiar barking of Coco, he directed his attention to her and then his phone.

"No. I shouldn't."

After a mini debate in his head, Jackson sat up and brought out his camera. 

' it.'

"Coco-yah," he called, quickly grabbing the puppy's attention. Her cute little head was titled, her chew toy still in .

"The floor is lava!"

Unlike what he expected, the puppy jumped up onto the couch and began to bark at Jackson. It was as if she understood the game and was now laughing in his face.

Jackson's face was blank, and he threw his phone across the couch.

"I'm done."