Red Velvet: Seulgi x reader | Anniversary |

Girl group x readers (Requests closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI everyone, heres another update :) . I hope you all enjoy this x reader, weeellllll onto the story - Hayley

--------------------------------------------

You were being unproductive. It was beginning to look pathetic. You lay on the couch, she wasn’t there to get your creativity flowing. You flicked aimlessly through the TV channels praying for something good to come on……. But once again, there was nothing.

You could practice the lines for a drama you were going to be in… but you left your script in the practice room. Pursuing one of your many hobbies would be a task you were willing to complete.

A blank canvas stood in the corner of your room. Getting out your paint supplies and a pencil you lay the canvas on the kitchen counter. You studied art for 6 years before and whilst being an idol, it was hard to keep up with as you didn’t really have a space to complete the work.

You started to sketch a face on the page, starting with the face shape and then on to the hair. Features slowly started to form and Seulgi’s face appeared on the canvas. Your bedroom came into view, she laughed and rolled around on the bed as you sat there taking in the adorable sight.

These where the times you were glad you had a photographic memory. You didn’t need to take pictures to remember that beautiful smile.

The goofy smile and her bright eyes came to life as paint spread delicately around the canvas. You hoped to finish this before she was home, or at least have time to finish it before your 2 year anniversary in a few weeks.

Your phone screen glowed in the dimly lit room, notifying you of a message. Hurrying to grab it you saw Seulgi had texted you.
I’ll be home in about 30mins, jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter