Prompt Claiming!

Write for Selu Fic Fest 2017!

Hello everyone! Finally, it’s the start of our claiming period! For almost a month, we have gathered 161 lovely prompts that will be included on our first round. Below are the rules and guidelines on how to claim a prompt. We encourage everyone to read all our rules and guidelines before signing up to avoid any confusion.

Before anything else, here is our schedule for our fic fest.


Prompting starts: June 3
Prompting ends: June 30

Prompt claiming: July 3 - July 29
First Check in: August 24
Change or Dropping: September 14 & 15
Second Check in: September 29z
Final: October 15
Posting: October 30 - November 4
Guess Who: TBA
Reveals: TBA

Prompt Claiming Guidelines:

You don’t need to have a livejournal account to join our fic fest as long as you have an active email.


For the participants who does not have an AO3 account, you can put your Livejournal or AFF accounts for now on the prompt claiming form. However, you’ll have to make sure to create an AO3 account before the fic posting starts.

Email confirmation will be sent within 24 hours (or less). Once you received the email you can already start writing your prompt.

The prompt claiming will be on a first come, first served basis; meaning, if you claim the prompt first, then you will be the one to receive it. However, we are opening a sharing option where two (2) participants can write one prompt, but only if the first person to claim the prompt allows the prompt to be shared.

A participant can claim two (2) or more prompts if they want, but they need to finish their first claimed prompt before claiming another prompt.

NO PLAGIARISM. Once you’ve been caught, we will automatically remove you from this round.

We also welcome fanartists to join in. However, the fanarts should also be inspired by the prompts on our list. If a prompt has been claimed for a fanart, it will still be open to share with an author since our main goal is to gather more fanfics for everyone to read.

Please be cautious with your trigger warnings

If English is not your native language or you’re not confident with you grammar, kindly send us an email as soon as possible so we can find a beta reader for your story.

Claiming will be via google form (link will be posted below)

The fanfiction must have a minimum of 500 words and 1000 words minimum for completion.

Once you’re done writing your prompt or fanart, you can send it over to our email address [email protected] with complete html coding and make sure to send your story or graphics as attached file.

Lastly, Please remain anonymous until reveals! We will also prepare a token of gratitude for those who will submit the most work/s.

 

Prompt Claiming
 
Prompt Archives

If you have other questions you can send them through our mail [email protected] or dm us on our twitter @writeforselu we will try to answer your inquires as soon as possible!