Prompting Starts!

Write for Selu Fic Fest 2017!

PROMPTING GUIDELINES: 

You can give at least 3 prompts for each forms, but you can send as many forms as you want. 

There’s no theme in this round! Which means you can send any kinds of prompts. Since our posting falls on Halloween Season, we are giving options for those who want to send Halloween-themed prompts.

There are no restrictions for any topics! However, we would also like to advise everyone who will be incorporating topics such as /Non-con, Dubcon, Underaged , and ia to be very careful and not forget to put their trigger warnings. We want everyone to have as much fun in getting creative when writing your fics, and we don’t want to stump that creativity by regulating the topics. This is, after all, a fic fest that is open to all genres!

Don’t be afraid to send prompts of your prefered fics like top!Lu, het!Selu, genderbend or other ideas you can think of. Remember that some author might want to write that kind of prompts. 

Avoid sending vague prompts, but don’t give a very detailed one as well. Let’s allow the authors’ creativity do the work.

Limit your prompt side-pair to only one, so that the participants can focus more on writing the main pair’s story.

Prompting will be done through google forms. 

Please stay anonymous until the reveals!

There will be a section wherein you can indicate what you want and don’t want included for your story prompt. Please make use of it!


Example of Bad Prompt: 

Vague: Sehun and Luhan met last summer.

Too Detailed: Sehun and Luhan met last summer where they spent their days together playing around. They unexpectedly fall in love with each other blah blah blah...

Example of Good Prompt: 

Sehun and Luhan met last summer. For Sehun, it was just the same but for Luhan it is something he won’t forget. 

PROMPT FORMAT: 

Your Prompt: 
Rating: G, PG, PG 13, NC-17 
Trigger Warning: Character Death, Humiliation, Gore, Suicide, Mental illness, Self harm or Abuse, /Non-con, Dub-con, Underaged and ia.
Twitter or Email: (Please write the one where we can contact you ASAP)
Want & Don’t want: Please don't be too specific with your wants and don’t wants 

 

PROMPTING LINK


Thank you for participating in our Prompting! Mods will moderate your prompts please look forward to our prompt release schedule to see if your prompts were included, we can’t wait to share your lovely prompt ideas.

If you have any questions regarding the prompting please send us an email at writeforselu[@]gmail.com, or DM us @writeforselu. Don’t hesitate to message us, and we’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible!


Sincerely,
ModLuhan & ModSehun