내 마음 속으로 무단 침입 (Trespassing Right into My Heart)

그렇지 않으면, 너 야 (Unless, It's You)

== PROLOGUE ==

Everytime our eyes met, you give a lot of butterfly on my stomach. You even made my day brighter than before. As if like I’d rather see the dark clouds covering the whole city and make it raining than I didn’t see you even for a day. You just trespassing right into my heart while I am willingly turn in my self for you. (June 10th, 2017)

 

== CHAPTER 9 ==

            “Okay, the members who lose the game should choose the punishment now,” said the PD.

            The member who loses the game for today X-Live Monsta X Edition is Ki Hyun. So he needs to choose the one of folded papers that contains the punishment for him. Ki Hyun choose the purple paper and as he reads the punishment, he only laughed.

            “Ige mwoya [What is this]?” asked Ki Hyun while folded the paper again so that another members can’t see his punishment.

            Then, I.M take the paper for him, he read the punishment and also laughed.

            “You’re pro about this kind of thing, Hyung,” said I.M.

            “Mwoya [What is it]?” asked Min Hyuk while taking the punishment paper from I.M.

            “Cringey Confession,”

            Min Hyuk reads the punishment loudly and the members laughed.

            “Indeed…” said Hyung Won.

            “You are pro,” said Joo Heon too.

            “What should I do?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “Geunyang hae [Just do it],” said Won Ho.

            Ki Hyun makes eye contact with the camera that he should imagine as his girlfriend.

            “I can’t do this,” said Ki Hyun.

            “Geunyang hae [Just do it]!” said Joo Heon.

            “We should prepare ourselves about what is he going to say,” said Hyung Won.

            Ki Hyun rolled his eyes to spot Ji Hyeon. He looked at Ji Hyeon and Ji Hyeon looked at him too while holding her camera.

            “Okay!” said Ki Hyun.

            “It would be really cringe-worthy,” said Min Hyuk.

            “Joyonghihae [Shut up],” said Ki Hyun.

            Ki Hyun looked at the camera again and although he is shy, but he would do the cringey confession as his punishment.

            “Aga [Baby]~” with his lower tone voice.

            The members looked already cringing only with one word from him.

            “You just trespassing right into my heart while I am willingly turn in myself for you,” said Ki Hyun.

            “Ige mwoya [What is this]?” asked Min Hyuk.

            “Why would you turn yourself in to a baby?” asked Joo Heon too.

            He got a lot of complaints from the members and Ki Hyun only covering his face with both of his hand because of embarrassment.

            “OK, we’ll start the filming again in 1 hour,” said the PD.

            As soon as the PD announces the break of filming, Min Hyuk rushed to go to Ji Hyeon’s place.

            “Noona…” said Min Hyuk with his aegyo.

            “Why?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “Let’s strolling around this place,” answer Min Hyuk.

            “Andwae [NO]!” said Won Ho.

            “Why?” asked Min Hyuk.

            “Ji Hyeon would strolling around this villa with me,” answer Won Ho.

            “No, I won’t,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Why?” asked Min Hyuk and Won Ho together.

            “I need to help Han Gi since today is her first day,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            Ji Hyeon looked at Han Gi and through her eyes, she give Han Gi a code to help her. But seems Han Gi can’t understand the code that Ji Hyeon sent.

            “Oh, gwaenchanha [I am fine],” said Han Gi.

            “Then, would you strolling around this villa with me?” asked Joo Heon to Han Gi.

            Joo Heon-a, you…

            “See, Joo Heon asked Han Gi to strolling around this villa with him,” said Min Hyuk.

            Ji Hyeon looked at Shownu and gives him a signal to help her. As expected, Shownu got it.

            “Then, why don’t we strolling around this villa together?” asked Shownu.

            You’re indeed my best of the best friend, Shownu-ya…

            “All of us?” asked Won Ho.

            Shownu nodded.

            “I guess it’s better, all of us,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Okay, then…” said Min Hyuk.

            Then Monsta X, Ji Hyeon and Han Gi strolled around the villa together. Ji Hyeon and Ki Hyun busy taking a lot of pictures of the scenery around the villa. Other than taking the pictures of the scenery, Ji Hyeon also taking a lot of photos of Monsta X members for behind the scene’s collection of X-Live Monsta X Edition.

            “How about your first day of work with us?” asked Shownu to Han Gi.

            Han Gi startled because Shownu suddenly ask her.

            “Oh? It’s good, you guys indeed funny,” answer Han Gi.

            “Do you enjoy the filming with us?” asked Joo Heon.

            “I just work as the photo editor, so I think I enjoyed the filming with you guys,” answer Han Gi.

            Han Gi really awkward since she is walking between Shownu and Joo Heon. She doesn’t know how to react since Shownu is her ideal type and she is shy because Joo Heon who kept staring at her.

            “Oh, I forgot to ask,” said Joo Heon. “It might sound rude, but how old are you?”

            “I am one year younger than Ji Hyeon Eonni,” answer Han Gi.

            “Oh, Noona then,” said Joo Heon.

            “You can call me Oppa,” said Shownu.

            Such a side that never can be seen in front of from Shownu, it’s like a new side from him that Han Gi just discovered. Shownu just .

            “Can I?” asked Han Gi.

            “Of course,” answer Shownu.

            “If you wants, you can call me Oppa too,” said Joo Heon while laughing.

            Han Gi shyly laughed because of Joo Heon.

            “Just call me Noona,” said Han Gi. “I like it when you called me Noona,”

            “Okay, then,” said Joo Heon.

            Meanwhile, Min Hyuk and Won Ho is busy following Ji Hyeon.

            “Why don’t you follow her too?” asked Hyung Won.

            “Why would I?” asked Ki Hyun back.

            “Don’t you afraid Min Hyuk or Won Ho Hyung would stoles her from you?” asked Hyung Won.

            Ki Hyun ignores Hyung Won and just continues to take a lot of pictures of the scenery and Ji Hyeon.

            “This brat dare to ignore me now instead be grateful to me about what happened,” said Hyung Won.

            But I.M doesn’t speak that much too, he felt awkward after what was he done to Ji Hyeon. He tried to speak to Ji Hyeon but he can’t.

            “Why did you so quiet today?” asked Min Hyuk.

            “No,” answer I.M. “Nothing,”

            “Why don’t you guys take a group picture here?” asked Ji Hyeon. “The background is really good. It would be good for your promotion picture too,”

            “Sounds good,” said Won Ho.

            “Take one using my camera too,” said Ki Hyun while handing his camera to Ji Hyeon.

            Monsta X members gather to take a picture with the green mountain as the background.

            “You guys indeed pro,” said Ji Hyeon.

            Monsta X posed like they’re taking a photo for advertisement or album teaser.

            “I’ll take another photo with Ki Hyun’s camera now,” said Ji Hyeon.

            Ji Hyeon use Ki Hyun’s camera, but she found her photo there and looked at Ki Hyun. Ki Hyun realizes that Ji Hyeon might found out that he takes a lot of photo of her. He avoids the eye contact with Ji Hyeon.

            “Okay, give me your best expression,” said Ji Hyeon.

            She takes Monsta X group photo using Ki Hyun’s camera.

            “Can we also take a picture together?” asked Min Hyuk to Ji Hyeon.

            “No, no need,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “Even a selfie?” asked Min Hyuk again.

            “Okay, then,” answer Ji Hyeon. “But make sure to not to upload my pictures on your social media,”

            “Of course,” said Min Hyuk.

            Min Hyuk takes a selfie with Ji Hyeon. He puts his arm around Ji Hyeon’s shoulder but then Won Ho joins the selfie.

            “Hyung…” Min Hyuk protests.

            “Just take a picture,” said Ji Hyeon.

            Min Hyuk takes a selfie with Won Ho and Ji Hyeon.

            “Would you take a selfie with me too?” asked I.M.

            “Okay,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            I.M was a bit taken aback when Ji Hyeon answer him like nothing happen. But when he was about to take a photo, Ki Hyun joined.

            “Let me join too…” said Ki Hyun.

            I.M takes several selca with Ki Hyun and Ji Hyeon.

            “With me too…” said Hyung Won while grab Ji Hyeon hand to make Ki Hyun jealous.

            Hyung Won takes a selfie only with Ji Hyeon without no ones interrupted.

            “Ah, it makes me feel bad,” said Won Ho.

            “Why?” asked Hyung Won.

            “Because you guys looked really good together,” said Won Ho.

            Meanwhile, Joo Heon asked Han Gi to take selfie too.

            “Would you take a selfie with me?” asked Joo Heon.

            Han Gi nodded. Joo Heon takes a lot of selfie with Han Gi. But then, Shownu joined the selfie. Even he use his own phone to take a selfie too.

            “We should go back to the filming site now,” said I.M.

            “Yes, the filming is about to start again,” said Shownu.

            Monsta X, Ji Hyeon and Han Gi back to the filming site after strolling around the villa with beautiful scenery.

***

 

            Today, Monsta X goes to a garden. They would take a photoshoot for summer and spring collection. So that today they didn’t have a filming schedule for X-Live Monsta X Edition. They are arrived at the filming site and they noticed that the photographer for this magazine is male.

            “Why is is not Ji Hyeon the photographer for our photoshoot?” asked Won Ho.

            “That’s right,” answer Min Hyuk. “We would be really bright and happy if she is the photographer,”

            “She must be busy with her work at her office,” said I.M.

            Monsta X was about to greets the photographer, but when the photographer turned his face, Monsta X really startled because he is someone that they know.

            “Je Joon-a…” said Joo Heon.

            “Why did you---,” asked Min Hyuk.

            Je Joon only giggling.

            “Did you move from FYI?” asked Hyung Won.

            “Aniyo [No],” answer Je Joon. “But this magazine makes collaboration with FYI,”

            “Why wouldn’t they sents Ji Hyeon as the photographer?” asked Won Ho.

            “Ji Hyeon Noona got another project though,” answer Je Joon.

            “That’s right,” said I.M.

            “How’s your X-Live filming with our new staff?” asked Je Joon.

            “Nam Han Gi?” asked Je Joon.

            Je Joon nodded.

            “She is really bright and beautiful,” said Joo Heon.

            “Yeah, she is really nice too,” said Shownu.

            Monsta X is busy chatting with Je Joon while waiting for models who would be their partners for the photoshoot. But suddenly the staff looks upset and confuse.

            “What’s going on?” asked Je Joon.

            “The models who supposed to be Monsta X partner can’t come,” said the magazine staff.

            “Then, what should we do?” asked Je Joon.

            “We tried to find the substitutes,” answer the staff. “But seems like they can’t come too due to their busy schedules,”

            “Should we postpone the photoshoot?” asked Je Joon.

            “It’s impossible since Monsta X really busy,” answer the magazine staff.

            “Then can we just take a photo ourselves?” asked Shownu. “I mean without the female models,”

            “That’s right,” said Won Ho. “You guys can edit it for the female models,”

            “But there’s supposed to be a few couple photo too,” said Je Joon.

            “I’ll find a substitute,” said the magazine staff.

            The magazine looks really anxious.

            “I have an idea,” said I.M.

            “What is it?” asked Min Hyuk.

            I.M looked hesitate but then he states his idea.

            “How about we asked Ji Hyeon Noona and Han Gi Noona for this photoshoot?” asked I.M.

            “Such a wonderful idea!” said Won Ho.

            “That’r right,” said Joo Heon. “Ji Hyeon Noona looks good with Hyung Won Hyung in a selca. They look like a model couple,”

            “Who is them?” asked the magazine staff.

            “They’re our staff at FYI,” answer Je Joon.

            “Why would they be substitutes?” asked the magazine staff again.

            The magazine staff looked really anxious and hesitates to make a staff be substitutes for a model position. He is that anxious and hesitant because it may put his position in danger. But then, Je Joon showed the photo of Ji Hyeon and Han Gi to the magazine staff. As he saw their photo, his eyes look wider and then he looked at Je Joon.

            “How is it?” asked Je Joon.

            Hyung Won also showed her selfie with Ji Hyeon.

            “But do they busy with their work?” asked the magazine staff.

            “I think they’re not that busy,” answer Je Joon. “And if you asked President Kim and explained the situation well to him, he would definitely give you a permission to make Ji Hyeon Noona and Han Gi Noona as the substitutes,”

            “Okay, I’ll call President Kim right away,” said the magazine staff.

            The magazine staff makes a phone call to President Kim, FYI’s CEO.

            “Yeoboseyo, Kim Sajangnim [Hello, President Kim]. It’s me, No Tae Hyun from Genie Magazine,”

            “Oh, yes. Why?”

            “As you know that today is our photoshoot for spring and summer collection. But suddenly the female models who supposed to be partnered with Monsta X can’t come and cancel the contract with our magazine,”

            “So, why?”

            “After discussed about this matter with Monsta X member and Kang Je Joon as the photographer, they suggests me to ask you to send Ji Hyeon and Han Gi as the substitutes for Monsta X’s model partner,”

            “Why would they?”

            “I’ve seen their pictures too and I think they would fit to be the model for our collection too,”

            “Have you tried to contact anothers model agencies?”

            “Yes, but they said they can’t send their model due to their busy schedule,”

            “Okay, then,”

            “Sa… sajangnim [Pre… president], if you don’t mind, can you not only send Ji Hyeon and Han Gi but one girl again,”

            “Okay, let me think about it. But make sure to pay my employee well because I send them in the middle of their busy schedule,”

            “Of course, I’ll give them the right amount the same as the real model fee,”

            “Tell Je Joon that I would send Ji Hyeon, Han Gi and Jin Yi,”

            “Ye, Sajangnim [Yes, President], thank you so much,”

            The magazine staff called No Tae Hyun hangs up the phone.

            “What did he said?” asked Je Joon.

            “He said he’ll send Ji Hyeon, Han Gi and Jin Yi as the model,” answer Team Leader No.

            “Jin Yi?” asked Je Joon. “It’s good, she has good figure too,”

            Meanwhile, Hyung Won really startled as he heard Jin Yi.

            “Jin Yi?” asked Hyung Won. “Why that name is so familiar to me?”

            “Then, we should wait for them,” said Team Leader No.

            “It takes about 30 minutes from our office to get here,” said Je Joon. “But with Ji Hyeon Noona’s driving skill, it may take about 20 minutes to get here,”

            “Is she a road fighter or something?” asked I.M.

            Je Joon only giggling.

***

 

            Meanwhile, at the office, Ji Hyeon and Han Gi busy sorting the photos for X-Live Monsta X Edition.

            “Where is Jin Yi?” asked President Kim.

            “She go to the pantry,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            Jin Yi back with a cup of coffee in her hand.

            “Jin Yi-ya, come here,” said President Kim.

            “Why?” asked Jin Yi.

            “I have an assignment for three of you,” said President Kim.

            “Me too?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “I just got a phone call from Team Leader No from Genie Magazine. It’s Je Joon project. He said that the model who supposed to be partner with Monsta X can’t come. So that he asked me to give a permissions for Ji Hyeon, Han Gi and Jin Yi to be substitutes model,” explain President Kim.

            “Why would us?” asked Jin Yi.

            “Because it’s their important project and they can’t get another model from another agencies too since they’re really busy,” answer the President.

            “I won’t go,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Why?” asked Han Gi.

            “I won’t go too,” said Jin Yi too.

            “Why?” asked Han Gi again.

            “We are not a model though and I don’t know how to pose like a model,” said Jin Yi.

            “Girls, it’s an urgent situation and you should help Je Joon, no, help our company too so that we can get more recognition. And maybe after you help Genie Magazine this once, you guys might be the model for their next project again,” said President Kim.

            President Kim tried to persuade Ji Hyeon and Jin Yi who hard to deal.

            “But we have a lot of work though,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Genie Magazine would pay you guys with the same amount for the real model,” said President Kim.

            “I guess, I should go in the end,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Yeah, me too,” said Jin Yi.

            Han Gi only laughed because she just knows that Ji Hyeon and Jin Yi accept the assignment because of the high payment. As always, they would turn theirselves in when it’s about money.

            “I know you guys too well,” said President Kim.

            “Then, we’ll take our leave to the location of photoshoot now,” said Ji Hyeon while take her car key.

 

To be continued…