나는 복수해야한다 (I should seek a Revenge!)

그렇지 않으면, 너 야 (Unless, It's You)

== PROLOGUE ==

How do I admit it? I never thought that it would turn out like this. Although our first meeting lefts not-so-good impression, but I really never thought that it would turn out that I started to develops a feeling for you. Why did you do this to me? I should seek a revenged. Because you stoles my heart in the first place. (June 7th, 2017)

 

== CHAPTER 6 ==

            Today is the fourth day of filming for X-Live Monsta X Edition, and for today filming, they still filming outside and the location of today is still at the mountain that near to folk village.

            “Wow, today’s location is no joke,” said I.M.

            “I know, right?” said Joo Heon.

            They’re strolling around the filming location. Meanwhile, Ki Hyun also busy with his camera.

            “Are you planned to take her pictures again?” asked Hyung Won.

            “Why would I?” asked Ki Hyun back.

            “The points that I don’t like about you is when you still pretending like nothing happened,” said Hyung Won. “What if someone take her first? Wouldn’t you regret it later?”

            “Why would I?” asked Ki Hyun again.

            “Just tell her, eh…” said Hyung Won.

            “Tell her, what?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “Tell her that you like her,” answer Hyung Won.

            “I said that she only a vixen,” said Ki Hyun.

            “Do you want me to tell a secret?” asked Hyung Won.

            Ki Hyun was taken aback when he heard Hyung Won’s sudden question.

            “I heard it,” said Hyung Won.

            “Mwoga [What]?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “When she called you a fox, then you said that she is a vixen,” answer Hyung Won.

            “Then, what?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “That means that you’re already confessed your feeling, fool!” answer Hyung Won while raising his voice.

            “How can that be?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “Ey, just admit it,” said Hyung Won. “Is admit it really hard for you?”

            “It’s just doesn’t make a sense,” answer Ki Hyun. “Moreover, our first impression towards each other is not that good too. So, why would I fall for her though?”

            “Then, can I date her?” asked Hyung Won.

            Ki Hyun really startled because of Hyung Won sudden ‘attack’ and he didn’t prepare for it.

            “What’s with that expression?” asked Hyung Won.

            “Just date her,” said Ki Hyun.

            “For real?” asked Hyung Won.

            “Just date her,” said Ki Hyun again.

            Meanwhile, in another place, Min Hyuk seems to make another move to be closer with Ji Hyeon.

            “Noona…”

            “Why?”

            “Why don’t we strolling around to see the scene around this place?”

            Ji Hyeon only looked at him. As always, she puts ‘no-emotion’ expression.

            “You can take a lot of pictures too here. This place really beautiful and reminds me of ancient times,”

            “What? Ancient times?”

            Before he answer to Ji Hyeon’s question, he take Ji Hyeon hand and take her to strolling around.

            “Min Hyuk-a, can you let go of my hand?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “No, no, I’ll never let you go,” answer Min Hyuk.

            “But…”

            Min Hyuk keeps holding her hands and takes her to strolling around the filming site.

            “This folk village really beautiful, it’s like I can feel how was the ancient times when the prince fall in love,”

            DEG!

            Suddenly Ji Hyeon feels that her heart beat stops for a moment, especially when she heard about the prince story from Min Hyuk. She stopped. Min Hyuk also stopped and looked at her.

            “Why?”

            “Aniyo [No],”

            “But you look pale,”

            “Gwaenchanha [It’s okay],”

            “Are you sick?”

            Min Hyuk checked on her.

            “I am totally okay,”

            Ji Hyeon tried to let her hand go from Min Hyuk’s hand.

            “Can you let go of my hand?”

            “Why?”

            “Geunyang [Just]…”

            “You don’t like me?”

            “It’s not like that, but---,”

            Suddenly Min Hyuk hugs her tightly.

            “Min Hyuk-a…”

            “Let me hug you for awhile,”

            “But---,”

            “When I came to this place, I don’t know why too but I feel like I don’t want to let you go again. I feel like I miss you so much and I want you to be by my side,”

            Ji Hyeon tried to push him. But the more she pushed him, the more Min hyuk hugs her tightly.

            “Min Hyuk-a…”

            Suddenly Ji Hyeon’s eyes catch someone who was standing not that far from her position and Min Hyuk. Her eyes meet his eyes who looked really sad. When their eyes meet, Ji Hyeon stop pushing Min Hyuk and only looks at that person eyes. But that person left that place as Min Hyuk let Ji Hyeon go from his arm.

            “Mian [Sorry],” said Min Hyuk while let Ji Hyeon go from his arms.

            Ji Hyeon startled because Min Hyuk’s eyes wet.

            “Why did you cry?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “I don’t know too but I feel really sad,” answer Min Hyuk.

            Ji Hyeon was about to wipe Min Hyuk’s tears, but suddenly she felt something really similar.

            “Why is it so strange?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            Even she can see as if something happened between her and Min Hyuk back then, in their past live.

            “Are you okay?” asked Min Hyuk.

            “We should go back to the filming site,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            Ji Hyeon was going to left but suddenly Min Hyuk grabbed her hand and pulled her hand. He touched her face and he put his lips on her lips. He kissed her, softly and warmly. Ji Hyeon tried to push him but he holds her tight and kissed her deeply as if he wants to tell that he really wants her through that kiss. The more she tried to push him, the more he kissed every inch of her lips.

***

 

            It’s the break of filming. Ji Hyeon strolling around the filming site alone, not only she wants to be alone, but she wants to take a lot of pictures too. She reachs the river and then she sat on a big stone. She takes a lot of pictures while sitting on that big stone. But as someone stepped on that big stone, again, suddenly she felt that her heart stop beating for a second.

            “Why is it so strange today?”

            She turns her face and her eyes meet that person’s eyes who just stepped on that big stone too.

            “Ki Hyun-a…”

            As he heard she called his name, suddenly he felt that his heart stop beating for a second too. As if he really familiar with that voice, that eyes and the place. Even suddenly the sad memories comes up on his mind. He even feel it’s really strange, moreover there’s Ji Hyeon too in the memories that just coming up to his mind.

            “Why…”

            Ji Hyeon still looked at him and she feel the same. The sad memories also comes up to her mind when she looked at Ki Hyun’s eyes.

            “What are you doing here?” asked Ki Hyun.

            Ki Hyun tried to bring himself to this present situation and erase the sad memories that kept coming up when his eyes met Ji Hyeon’s eyes.

            “I just take some pictures,” answer Ji Hyeon. “What about you?”

            “I am going to take same pictures too,” answer Ki Hyun.

            Then Ki Hyun sits beside Ji Hyeon on the big stone. Again, their eyes met and they feel something that really strange. As if this place where they are now, bringing up the sad memories that probably happened in their past life.

            “This place really beautiful, isn’t it?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “Hmm…” answer Ki Hyun.

            Ki Hyun started to take some pictures with his camera.

            “But why do I feel really sad atmosphere here?” asked Ki Hyun.

            Ji Hyeon really startled because Ki Hyun feel the same with her.

            “Yeah, I can feel it too,” said Ji Hyeon.

            “Seems like you’re going well with Min Hyuk,” said Ki Hyun.

            Ji Hyeon was really shocked by Ki Hyun’s sudden statement. Yeah, he saw the moments when Min Hyuk hugged Ji Hyeon tightly earlier.

            “It’s not like you think,”

            “Didn’t you say that you like him?”

            “I like him as a fan,”

            “But different story that I heard when you drunk last time,”

            The memories of a man with black mask and black cap suddenly re-appears on Ji Hyeon’s mind.

            “You---,”

            “That’s right,”

            She remembers that there was a man who wore black mask and black cap that fetched her when she was about to fall when she drunk.

            “Finally you can remember it now,”

            “It’s not like I didn’t remember about it,”

            “Then, what?”

            “I never thought that it was you,”

            “Looks at that expression of yours,”

            Ki Hyun smiles because he found that the girl in front him really cute right now.

            “Why did you do that?” asked Ji Hyeon.

            “What?” asked Ki Hyun back.

            “Ah, nevermind,” said Ji Hyeon.

            She doesn’t want to thinking about that ‘accident’ again.

            “Why?”

            “We already made a settlement and let’s don’t talk about that thing again,”

            “Why?”

            “Because I almost got fired back then,”

            Ki Hyun only laughed because of Ji Hyeon’s honest statement.

            “Do you think it’s funny?”

            “Of course,”

            “You’re indeed a fox,”

            “See? You called me a fox again, vixen!”

            “Oh, you called me a vixen?”

            “Yes, you’re a vixen,”

            “Ey, this brat!”

            While Ji Hyeon and Ki Hyun ‘chatting’ together above the big stone, there’s a man who looked at them from far way. He felt that this moment really similar to him. The moment when he was jealous to his best friend because his best friend can be with the girl that he liked. The moment that he don’t know about but feels like it happened in his past live long time ago.

***

 

            Today, Monsta X only stayed at their dorm. It was because there’s no schedule for them and even the X-Live Monsta X Edition got canceled too because of the internal problem. Whereas, the X-Live Monsta X Edition filming is the one that they anticipated so much although it’s really tiring despite of their tight schedule too recently. They’re really bored at dorm.

            “Should I go home to see my mother?” asked Ki Hyun.

            “Should I go out to get fresh air?” asked I.M too.

            Meanwhile, Min Hyuk and Won Ho were really busy with their phones. Whenever their phone ringing, they would check their phone and immediately pick their phone. They’re even waiting patiently when their phone would rings again as the sign that the other party reply to their message. Even though it’s really slow respones because the other party might be really busy.

            “Look at them,” said Shownu.

            “They are holds their phones from morning,” said Joo Heon who witnessed Min Hyuk and Won Ho’s unusual behavior.

            “Are they dating, aren’t?” asked Shownu.

            “Ey, seolma [no way],” said Joo Heon.

            “Won Ho-ya...”

            Shownu called Won Ho but he didn’t hear Shownu.

            “Won Ho-ya!”

            Shownu even raises his voice.

            “Hmm, wae [why]?” asked Won Ho.

            “Why did you only stares at your phone like that?” asked Shownu. “Are you dating?”

            Won Ho only laughed.

            “Dating?” asked Won Ho.

            “You stared at your phone all day, Hyung,” said Joo Heon.

            “I chatted with my friend,” said Won Ho.

            “There’s no expression that you chat with your friend though,” said Joo Heon. “It’s like you’re chatting with your lovers,”

            “I want to date her too if she wants,” said Won Ho.

            “Do you have someone?” asked Shownu.

            “Who?” asked Joo Heon too.

            “Bi… mil… [sec… ret…],” said Won Ho.

            Won Ho goes to his room so that he can chat with his ‘friend’ without getting interrupted again.

            “Min Hyuk-a…”

            Hyung Won tried to disturb Min Hyuk this time. Although Min Hyuk ignores him.

            “Min Hyuk-a…”

            “Hyung…

            Even Joo Heon tried to disturb him too.

            “Are you dating again?” asked Shownu.

            “Hm? What?” asked Min Hyuk back.

            “Are you dating again?” asked Shownu. “Seems like you really can’t be separated with your phone,”

            “No, I am not,” answer Min Hyuk. “But I planned to,”

            “This Hyung really…” said Joo Heon.

            “Who is the girl that you planned to date?” asked Shownu.

            “Someone that you guys know,” answer Min Hyuk.

            “Nugu [Who]?” asked Joo Heon.

            “Ji Hyeon Noona?” asked Hyung Won.

            Min Hyuk only smiles brightly when he heard Hyung Won mention her name.

            “Eh, why?” asked Joo Heon.

            “Why?” asked Min Hyuk back.

            “Why did you planned to date her, of course?” asked Joo Heon.

            “Because I like her,” answer Min Hyuk.

***

 

            Meanwhile, Ji Hyeon at her office today and she is really bored too since she can’t get out like usual. She only stuck at the office while sorting every pictures that she taken since Je Joon take a day off because he needs to visits his parents at Busan.

            “Why did your phone keep ringing?” asked Ji Eun.

            “I am tired of replying it though,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “Who are send you messages like that?” asked Ji Eun.

            “Monsta X members,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “Wait,” said Ji Eun. “Why do they send you message?”

            “The one of them told me that he wants to be friend with me and the one of them is someone who once break my heart,” explain Ji Hyeon.

            “Min Hyuk?” guess Ji Eun. “Why did he send you message?”

            “I don’t care, I am really tired right now,” answer Ji Hyeon.

            “Maybe he likes you,” said Ji Eun.

            “I don’t even wanna care about that,” said Ji Hyeon while buried her face into the desk and tried to ignore everything.

 

To be continued…