Murderer

Battling Who?

"Hey.. You sure you're alright?" Jimin asked with a worry look. I sighed and told him i was fine, he stared at me for a moment then nodded.

He knows that i was lying but decided to let me be and i thank him for that because i dont even know how to explain it to him. I dont even know what is wrong to begin with!. It's been a week since the clinic thing and since then Jungkook keeps ignoring me and i dont know why but i felt annyoyed yet relived at the same time.

I groaned loudly and slumped on top of my desk and i can feel everyone looking. As the time passes i didnt know that i had fallen asleep when i woke up i was all alone. No Jimin, no anyone. Just me and my drool. I checked my phone to see it was already 5 pm! I was asleep for 3 hours and no one tried to wake me up!? Not even Jimin?! Wtf! He is so dead when I get home.

I hurriedly pack my things and left the room. The hallways was dark but there was light at the end of it. As i was walking I can't help feeling that something is gonna jump at me any momen-

*BLAAAAG!* HOOOOLYY MOTHER OF SHIIIT!! WTF WAS THAT?! THAT MADE ME FART! good thing no one is here or I'll be damned. 

But it came from our classroom and i just left! i am sure i was the only one in there. I was about to look then I heared it again! 'NOPE!' I started running with one thing on my mind. 'I AINT GONNA DIE TODAY! NOT TODAY BEAACHES! NOT TODAY!'

I ran to the end and made a turn then just got real. I SAW JUNGKOOK WITH A ING SHOVEL!! A SHOVEL! I was stepping backwards and i hit something or someone. I slowly looked and-

"AAAAGGGHHHHHH!" I screamed and without thinking i just punched and run to Jungkook's direction. I was planning on passing him but he caught my wrist and again with out thinking i punched him. Damn reflexes I swear someday I'll get killed by you. He fell to the ground and dropped the shovel. I paused for a moment waiting for my brain to process what just happened. Damn I'm brave.

When it's done I picked the shovel that Jungkook just dropped and held it next to my chest. Well self-defense is need so.. Yeah great thinking brain. Jungkook and the other person that I punched was groaning loudly so took my time and ran again i was so afraid and accidentaly hit something. I screamed and start to bash it with the damn shovel while shouting 'NOT TODAY BEACH! A DAY MAY COME WHEN I LOSE BUT IT'S NOT TODAAAY! TODAY I FIGHT BEACH!' Bless my brain for this. It was a great idea to take the shovel. 'GHOST BEGONE! GHOST BEGONE!' I was chanting and kept hitting it until the shovel was snatched from my hand and i was thrown forcefully to the wall.

I cried in pain and saw Jungkook standing with the shovel in his hands, he was panting and glaring at me. He droped the shovel and came closer

"What are you doing hyung?! Why are you randomly hitting things?! And why are still here?!" He was panting heavily and looks frustrated. I looked at the thing I just hit and it's a big box that looked like a present and was maybe wrapped nicely until I came and ruined it. Good job Taehyung and i mentally faced palmed myself. I was just praising you brain! Why you gotta betray me like this?! I was busy battling with my 'back-stabbing' brain. 

When Jungkook sighed I looked at him and I dont know why but something inside me burned. It hurts so bad that i cant help but clutch my chest I can even hear my own heartbeat! What is happening?! I shut my eyes tight and tried to control my breathing because I was panting really fast. I felt Jungkook's hand over my shoulder that made my eyes snapped open and I froze.

Jungkook's face was so close to mine and not only that but there was a BLACK SHADOW WITH RED EYES PEEKING OVER HIS SHOULDERS AND GRINNING DIRECTLY AT ME! 

Unable to move nor speak I just started at the thing. I can hear Jungkook's voice asking if I was alright but I can't respond. Distracted by the thing and felt my whoole body shivered and then the thing was now grinning even wider then it opened its mouth and said:

'My boy.. Run he is going to kill you. Run.' his voice sent chills that made me 'almost' peed but my eyes widen then my body began to shake. I felt Jungkook's hands grabbed both of my shoulders and kept asking what's wrong but then the thing laughed so loud that made me snapped into my senses. I shoved Jungkook and ran.

I was shaking while I was running. I can hear him calling me but my ears started to ring until i can no longer hear him but nonetheless i still kept running then my vision began to change slowly.

The light that was once white was now turning into a dark purple that is almost the color black and it was flickering,the hallway that was painted with pale yellow was starting to fade and the floor was slowly vanishing. I was panting heavily but I kept running nonetheless. It was getting harder to see because it was dark and that light isnt helping at all! If that was even considered as light! It was also getting harder to breath and my eyes felt really heavy.

Then from the walls hands appeared trying to grab me but somehow I managed to dodge them. I don't even know how long I was running until I tripped over something, good thing it didnt sprain me then the hands that was trying to grab me slowly retreat to the wall and i was relieved. I turned around to look and there i found a body laying on the floor covered in blood. 

I felt nauseous, I want to screaming at the same time not. There was a dead body full of blood in front of me and I'm here just staring at it! I am panicking cause i dont know what to do and i dont know who the person is because it's head is facing at opposite side but this person feels familiar. 

I want to continue running but my legs won't listen suddenly I heard someone laughing and it was coming from the dead body and everything went black and I can only see was the body. The laughter was getting louder it was echoing loudly that sends chills. Then it's head started to turn slowly facing me. Then i saw who it was. I was shaking even more than ever, crying more louder. Now I know why it was familiar. The clothes, the hair and the skin. I have always seen it because that dead person infront of me was none other than myself.

My hands felt cold and my body felt numb I just sat there staring at it. I can't think straight can't process anything because i was laying there! Covered in blood! My head was bashed open half of my brain is outside and blood still gushing out of it! like a faucet running. but what's more creepy is that I'm still smiling!! I was in pain but why am I smiling?! I wanted to smack that smile away but i cant. I can't move.

'Why? Why are you still smiling? WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING WHEN YOU ARE ING DEAD?! WHY?! TELL ME WHY?!' I wanted to ask him so badly but i cant even utter a singel word. I just stared at him crying.

Why do you look happy when you're already suffering? Why? Pls tell me why... we stared at each other then he open he's mouth.

"Jungkook." What? Jungkook? I looked at him puzzledby what he said.

"Jungkook. Did. This. To. Me." He said while smiling even wider. What? Jungkook killed you? Killed me?

Still processing everything. He was still smiling and then he laughed. I strared at him then he opened his mouth again.

"Don't look so sad." I cant hear anything it was silent like he was mouthing everything he said yet i dont know how but i can understand him.

"Don't deny it." He giggled and it was creepy. I tried to speak again and this time i think i succeed.

"What are you talking about? Jungkook did this to you? And you're telling me not to be sad?! But you- no. me! I am suffering but why am I still smiling?! Why?! And what do you mean dont deny it?! Dont deny what?! What is going on?! Why are you appearing infront of me again?!" I shouted all those now i was panting heavily again. I was still crying I can't believe this. It's getting harder to breath and I'm exhausted.

"Why.. Why must i be the one suffering? What did i do wrong to deserve this? why must it be me.. Pls tell me why.." I was crying even harder know. I cant understand why must it be me when it could be anyone else but i has to be me. I looked at it and it was still smilling then he opened his mouth again.

"You. Liked. It." What? i strared at it puzzled but it just laughed and continued. "You. Liked. The. Suffering." It laughed again but this time was louder. No I don't want this! I DONT WANT THIS!! Frustrated I covered my ears because i cant keep listening to his laugh cause i feel like I'm about to go crazy! The laugher getting louder and louder but after a while it stopped and i looked at him again and his smile was even wider now and unhuman like. It reached his ears like literally then it opened it's mouth but this was even bigger than last time and i was about to cover my ears again but what he said made me froze and stared at him with fear.

"I. Just. Want. You. To. Remember. Jungkook.. Did. This. To. Me."  after those words something from behind him appeared. I looked at who it was. My mouth fell open and i felt fear took over my body. i stared at him because..

Jungkook appeared holding a shovel.

-------

Hello everyone! I'm really sorry it took me this long to update! Pls forgive me~ And thank you for being patient! 
 
I was so busy and i got sick~ it was a little serious but anyways! I updated! even tho it was a little short hope you will still like it! 
 
Again I am sorry~ ;-;
 
Everyone Fighting~!