The Clinic Accident

Battling Who?

Jungkook who was smiling at me as i just strared back. I'm sure that he was the boy in my dream! The longer i stare at him the feeling and dreams are slowly coming to me.

"Umm.. Are you ok? You look pale" He said as he tried to touched me. I flinched and unintentionally smacked his hand. he was suprised i was too but i gathered my things and ready to leave but he grabed my wrist and i flinched and harshly took me hand back. I can feel Jimin starring and some of the students in the library but that's the least of my concern. I need to get away from him before I-

"I'm sorry" He said which cut my train fo thoughts. Did he just appologized? I was unsure but i felt alittle guilty because he didnt do anything aside from constantly appearing in my dream but he didnt know that.

"Uh.. N-no.. I-i'm s-sorry.. I-i need to go" i told him and walked out again I'm heading to the bathroom because i suddenly felt sick. While making my way there i can hear Jimin calling for me, I ignored it and continue walking but the more i walk the more sick i feel until i felt dizzy and started seeing black and red, everything is spinning until i felt nothing.

I woke up seeing a white ceiling and white curtains, I realized that I was in the clinic but why am I here? I can't remember anything. I looked to my side and saw some snacks with a note there.

"Yah Taehyungie! You pabo! Next time when I'm calling you dont ignore me! Drink the medicine when you finished eating. Stay here, wait for me and DON'T YOU DARE GO ANYWHERE!! ~ Jimin" This made me laugh, I sighed this Jiminie never fails to warm but heart and i felt myself smiling at the letter.

I need to appologize to him i did make him worry and maybe buy him something but what?

As i was busy thinking, someone opened the curtains cutting my train of thoughts

"Ah, I see you're awake now, that's good. Drink this then come out, I need you to fill something up." She handed me a glass of water and a medicine then left.

I did what she told me then stood up. I was about to open the curtains but my hands suddenly stopped as i felt a weird pressure sending chills down my spine, i dont know why but i just stared at the curtains then fliched when i heard a familiar voice.

He greeted the nurse and i felt a heavier pressure just hearing him speak.

I'm trying to calm myself because my heart is beating fast and i was panting. i covered my mouth to try and keep myself from making noises.

"Oh. You must be the new volunteer right? What's your name?" Wait volunteer? I suddenly felt heavier but why?? 

"Yes Ma'am, My name is Jeon Jungkook from Class A" Wait.. JEON JUNGKOOK?! I stepped backwards accidentally hit the glass and I'm starring at the shattered glass on the floor.

I was shaking and panting the pressure becomes heavier and heavier that I didnt realize that I was crying I just stared at the glass lost in thoughts until the curtains flew open startling me that made me jumped, Then i saw him there.

Jeon Jungkook. He was standing there looking at me which made me remember why i was here. I was crying infront of him even if i want to stop i cant.

He was still looking at me but there's something in his eyes.. was it pity? or concern? I decided to look away and closed my eyes trying to prevent the tears from falling.

He walk up to me and touched my shoulders i flinched and I stumbled back i almost fell at the shattered glass luckly i didnt.

"Yah! What are you doing?! Dont touch it!" I jumped when he shouted I was unconsciously touching the pieces and i just realized that my hand was bleeding. Then bam. I was panicking. I was screaming like crazy with my other hand on my head. I kept looking and showing it to jungkook repeating the words 'Oh my Ghod!' 

Then Jungkook started laughing hard he was clenching his stomach and he was about to fall because he was leaning at the curtains.. oh correction he did fall and hit is and the curtains came falling down on him. I cant help myself so I started laughing too.

We were on the ground laughing and I'm still bleeding btw. We made eye contact and he smiled showing me his bunny teeth and I smiled back. I felt relieve that I was calm and relax now.

He stood up and offered his hand to me I hesitated but still took it. He was still chuckling but and wiped some tears from his eyes I can't understand why am i afraid of this boy he looks adorable, He reminds me of my stuff toyed bunny.

"Come on let's help you heal that wound." He said with a warm smile and i nodded then he started walking and i followed him

He washed and was dabbing a cloth on it and it stings! I kept on fliching and i can see it on his face that he was annoyed but didnt say anything. Then he took out a twicers and I moved my hand away from him, he sighed and tried to grab my hand again but i kept on moving it away this made me annoyed.

He groaned then the next thing he did shocked me. He.. He. HE KNOWS MY WEAKNESS!!!!! 

Jaw dropped I stared at him, i was in dazed because he.. h-he.. HE IS GIVING ME THOSE PUPPY EYES! MY ONLY WEAKNESS! I was dumbfounded.

Still processing what was going on, he took my hand and started removing the shards that was in my skin. When i came to my senses he was already done again i was dumbfounded. He let out a sigh and said 'Finished' then smiled at me then began puting away the med kit.

I followed him with my eyes then I asked. "What just happened??" Which earned me a giggle from him. Seriously he was adorable which makes him even more dangerous.

"I just healed you with magic~" He said then giggled as I give him the look 'Seriously bruh?'. He cleared his throat then handed me a piece of paper asking me to fill it up. i looked at him then he sighed again.

"It's a form you need to fill up, That's what the nurse told me now pls fill it up." He said and i nodded.

While I'm answering the form the place was so quiet you can only here the ticking of the clock. No one was talking and i wish it could last but he decided to break the silence and started talking. Sigh well it was good till it lasted.

"Um.. Taehyung-shi..." He looked at him, shock with the formality. he had his head down, i sighed.

"Call me hyung." I said then he looked up so fast that i jumped a little bit, damn i really need to stop drinking coffee i get scared easily, I looked at him and i saw his big round hazel eyes. it was captivating.

"Really? I can call you hyung??" He said almost shouting which is weird.. But i nodded hesitantly.. Then he smiled that showed his bunny teeth again and i think i saw his cheeks turned pink.

He keeps asking me if he can really call me hyung and i kept giving him the same answer and he wont stop smiling like a kid, Seriously what's wrong with him? He was about to ask again but i cut him.

"If you ask me that one more time and i'm leaving." I gave him a bored look and i saw his smile disappear he bowed his head then apologized but when he said hyung he giggled. I put my pen down rather harshly and he jumped at the sudden gesture.

Still giving him a bored look i asked. "What is wrong with you? Why are you that happy when you keep saying hyung? Seriously." I shook my head then continued answering this form.

He giggled "Nothings wrong with me hyung-" He giggled again, seriously he is really weird it's creeping me out. "I just felt happy that i can call you hyung now because whenever i try approach you..You kept running away that makes me think if i had done something wrong.." he almost whispered the last part but i still heard it. i stopped writing and stared at him. he was looking everywhere but me. I felt guilty. I want to tell him but i cant and i sighed again.

"Why?" I asked not looking at him and he looked at me cluelessly and i continued " Why do you keep on approaching when i keep on running?" I was now staring at him intensely then he gave me a warm and genuine smile. 

"Because i want to be your friend hyung.." He smiled again and i can help myself i started asking questions.

"Why? Why me?? There are other people there that wants and can be your friend, but why me? I-" i was cut.

"Because I want you hyung." he said in a low voice, i looked at him again and he was starring at me intensely he continued.

"I dont know why, but when i first saw you i cant help but stare cause i have this weird feeling that i know you that we meet before.. I just want to be your friend hyung but i think i did something wrong because you keep avoiding me.. whatever it is I'm sorry.. But pls give me a chance.." he said and kept his head down. I was speechless. 

I was still processing what he just said until the door flew open made the both of us look and we saw a panting Jimin. . I'm so dead. i quickly avoid eye contact then i felt a hand tap my shoulder harshly.

"Kim Taehyung." He said while smiling at me. i'm really so dead, He's pissed. 

"Oh! Hi there Jiminie! Wow! Did you became taller?!" I eyed him up and down then patted his head.

He harshly removed my hand then started hiting me.

"Yah! You pabo! You dont know how worried i was when you suddenly fainted! Didnt you know how that i carried you on my back all the way from there to here?! And damn! For you information you are ing heavy! I fell multiple times!! I almost had a heart attack because of you!! Dont ever do that again! I hate you!! Actually no I love you but still i hate you!" He said or shouted while constantly hitting me. I cant help but laugh at his childishness yet touched by this angel.

"WTF?! Why are you laughing?! You think this is funny?! Then prepare to die!!" Now his kicking me and throwing light punches.

"I'm sorry! I wont do it again pls stop!" I begged while laughing then he eventually he stopped but i saw that he was tearing up.

"Hey.. Dont cry.. i'm sorry ok? Pls dont cry." I said while rubbing his back then he started to sob and i felt guilty and touched again.

"Ok stop crying! I'll buy you everything you want pls just stop!" I sound like begging but it was worth it cause i saw him rubbed his eyes dry then looked up to me with a small pout. Ugh heart..

"Do you promise?" He said then he showed me his pinky finger. I laughed but he glared i stopped, cleared my throat and took the pinky swear~

"I Promise" I said while smiling then he laughed and i laughed too

We were too busy reconciling that i totally forgot about Jungkook then we heared the door slamming shut and that's when i realized.

I ed up.

- - - - - - -

Well sorry this took longer that I expected but here it is! I hope that you will like it!

Btw school just started and i am already having trouble with time with all the homework i need to do!

It's just my first day and the pressure and stress is real.

Anyways I hope that you will patiently wait for me because i might updated a bit slower.

Thank you for understanding~