Transfer Student

Battling Who?

"You stupid piece of !" someone shouted and made me look then the next thing i know i was trown at a wall.

"You think you're better than me?!" He shouted and punched me in the face i fell on the ground.

i looked at him.. no.. "them" they were 5 of them standing there and glaring at me as if i did something horrible and disgusting. I tasted blood, my lip has a cut now great. 

"Who are you? What did i ever do to all of you?" I stood up and stare at them. i might sound tough but I'm actually afraid.

Then he laughed, a sarcastic one then he looked at me with eyes that held so much hate.

"Sorry forgot to introduce who I am. Call me Trevor."  he smirked and everything suddely turns to red and black and all of them slowly changing to look like demons,

"I'm coming for you." he said with a low and menacing voice. He stepped forward with a menecing look and I tried to run but my body wont move so i just closed my eyes.

Then i woke up in my room but found myself unable to move i tried very hard then i felt a sudden pressure in my chest af if someone was pinning me down, I opened my eyes to see the demon is smirking at me, he was sitting on my chest. I tried to move again only to fail which made the demon's smirk grew bigger. With so much fear i just closed my eyes and waited until this is over. Then... 

"KIM TAEHYUUUUNGGGG!!!" Someone shouted and i jolted up that hi my head at something metal.

i groaned and look at the person who was on the floor laughing. I stood up and noticed a frying pan next to him. 

"Wtf?! Why do you have a ing frying pan?!" I shouted and kick him in his side. He stood up while clutching his belly.

"I- I n-needed t-to wake y-you up" he said in between his laughter. I rolled my eyes at him then picked up the frying pan.

"That doesnt explain anythi-" then it hit me. i looked back to a now standing and chuckling man near the door.

"Gooood Mouning~!" He said in a very cute tone then dashed out.

" you!" I groaned and massaged the part of my head that got hit by a frying pan. I prepared to go to school and head down.

As I was heading down I smelled bacon and I can hear laughter comming from the kitchen. I arrived there and saw my bestfriend Jimin laughing at Namjoon hyung because he was getting scold by his boyfriend (again) which happens to be my brother Jin. I sat down next to this midget.. i mean Jimin~. They were to busy to notice me entering. Jimin was to focused on the two that he didn't notice me taking his plate.

"What did Namjoon hyung done this time?" i asked as i was took a bite at his.. no my breakfast. 

"Apperently hyung managed to split the fork in half. Can you believe it? It was split perfectly! How he do it i will never know." he said in an amazed and i laughed this kinds of stuff happens all the time and Namjoon hyung never fails to amaze me with the things he has done.

I chuckled when Jimin drived his fork to his 'invicible' breakfast. The look he has is too cute that made me a bit guilty. He stared at me then to the food, i slide the plate to him then stood up and pat him at the head.

"Thank you for the food~" I smirked and before rushing out i gave the two love birds a tap on the shoulder. Jimin yelled at me i just signaled that i will be waiting outside.

- - - - - - -

Me and Jiminie headed to school. We were walking down the hallway we bumped to Hoseok who was with Yoongi, Hoseok greeted us and head locked Jimin who was begging him to stop. I laughed at the scene and realized that this day was very typical. This kind of thing happens all the time. Jimin who was still under Hoseok's arm is now asking me to help and I laughed at him but end up helping this mochi. I always had a weakness for something cute. it dangerous to my heart. and he is dangerous to me. Jimin is now free and now I have to treat this Horseok to lunch. Great, so much for saving money. The bell rang and we all went to our classes. We sat at the back beside the window and a girl who was siting infront of me was saying something that i have to lean forward to hear it. I'm not usually like this but something is urging me to listen to her.

"I heared that there will be a new transfer student" she said in a whisper and the girls leaned forward urging her to continue.

"And from what i heard he belongs to a rich family and He's from Busan High." The girls stared at each other shocked written in their faces. Well Busan High is pretty popular others say that half of the school is full of 'hot' boys. One of them asked is its a boy getting excited, she smirked.

'It's a boy." She said proudly and all the girls squealed which grab some attention, she hushed them and continued. "That's not all. I heard that he is also very handsome~" With that they squealed even louder and made me straightened my position.

I looked at my side to see Jimin grinning, I was confuse and just rose an eyebrow.

"Hmm.. Seems like you're interested at the new transfer " I smacked him which he just laughed 

"Hmm.. maybe?" I shrugged and he just shook his head. The teacher arrived and started the lecture but my mind is thinking about the dream or nightmare i had awhile ago. It happens all the time but this is the first time i saw an actual person or demon? usually it's just objects and my soul being pulled away from my body. At first it was scary but i grew to accept it but now it's different.

There was a knock and everyone but me turned to see it but me, too busy thinking about Trevor to actually care, until the girls squealed and made me look then i saw him.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet your new classmate who was from Busan High. Pls introduce yourself." our teacher said. The boy bowed his head and smiled.

"Hi everyone. My name is Jeon Jungkook and I hope to be you're friend." He smiled and the teacher asked him to find a vacant seat. He sat far away from me. he looks so familiar that i cant keep my eyes of him. 

The class ended with me just starring at this boy. He looks so familiar like I've seen him somewhere. He looked at my direction then smiled. It hit me. I know who this guy was. He was walking towards me and I feel my body shaking and i cant move. I didn't realised that he was already infornt of me. He smiled and i shived.

"Hi. My name is Jungkook and i was wondering if you could tou-" i cut what he was saying cause i already know what it is and i dont want to. i shook my head abruptly, gather my things and walked out of there. I can feel all eyes darted towards me. I know what i did was wrong and rude but i cant stand his face.

I was walking mindlessly at the hallway then someone pulled me. 

"Yah! Watch where you're going! You almost got hit my the the bathroom door!" Jimin shouted and i just nodded and continue to walk mindlessly until i was stopped again by him.

"Yah.. Are you ok? Is there something wrong? Do you know that new guy? You seem pretty shocked when he approach you." He said with full concern in his face. Gosh he looks to cute that it hurts my heart and eyes. I just nodded and clench my beating heart.

"Yeah.. i just felt nausea but I'm better now! So don't worry!!" I smiled and he looked like he's doubting me but just sighed.

"If you say so, but If you need anything I'm always here ok?" He gave me a concern look and smiled. This is why I love my bestfriend. Yes that's right I love him since kids but sadly he's inlove with someone else and that's Yoongi hyung not that i bothered me i just learned to accept it and i felt better. I smiled and nodded.

We were supposed to go to second period but Ms.Pretty-dense announced that our teacher was absent. I called her that because well her name says it all actualy. So we headed to the library in which Jimin is against but still accompany me there. I didn't came there to study, I came there to sleep cause i feel tired and heavy all of a sudden. We chose to sit in the blindspot where the librarian cant see us or me sleeping. I told jimin to wake me up for class and he nodded and i proceed to sleep.

I was dreaming about me and my friends in a room having fun there was conffeti and loud music playing. We were all laughing and then i saw a familiar man at the door he was starring at me. When he saw me starring back at him, he shut the door with force I dont know why I followed him. As i opened the door the it was pitched black, I took a step forward and the music coming from the room slowly fades then the door shuts closed. I flinched but tried to calm myself as i called for the unknown man.

"Hello? Anyone here?" I asked while carefully stepping then i felt something behind me and i looked but saw nothing. I walked backwards until i felt myself falling then a splash was heard and i opened my eyes to see i was underwater, I wasn't sink but i tried to swin to the surface but failed to do so It's not that i cant breathe but the longer i stay the heavier the pressure is. Then i turned around and saw the unknown man infront of me.

I opened my eyes abruptly, sweating and panting as i was calming myself i noticed that i was all alone in the library. I called for Jimin but no one answered. I stood up and walked to the door but i was unable to open it. Did the school closed already? I looked at my phone it was only 12 o'clock am but why is it dark already? i tried calling Jimin but there was no signal. Then i felt that someone was watching me. I searched the place to see who it was but I cant see anyone, i walked back to pick up my bag to see if there's anything useful i can use then i felt it again but this time it was behind me. i slowly turned around and saw him. Everything was cracking and started to fall as much as i want to avoid staring at him i found myself unable to move. He was right infront of me he smirked that send chills to my spine he reached for my face i shaking and wanted to shout or do anything but all i did was stand there looking at him with terrified look.

"Shhh.. Dont cry Taehyung-shi" he said as he wiped the tears that kept falling. i didnt know that i was crying i was trying to calm down but his smirk and presence is too much that it's suffocating. I closed my eyes and i can still feel his hand

"Taehyung" He called me but i chose to ignore.

"Taehyung!!" he called again but this time a little louder but his voice changed.

"Taehyung! Wake up!!!!" and hit me with a book. I woke up and i was panting and shaking.

"Taehyung are you ok? You look pale. Are you sick?! Do you want me to bring you to the clinic?!" When i saw Jimin staring at me with comcern i calmed and i realized it was all a dream. I smiled and nodded. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I give him a reassuring smile and pinched both his cheeks and he whined slapping my hands, I laughed but stoped when someone cleared his troat that made us look.

Then i saw him the feeling of being helpless, the suffocating pressure and the fear. It came rushing to me as I look at this boy with terrified look.

"Hi Taehyung-shi." he said with a smile. The same one in my dream that terrified me.

The man in my dream.. was Jeon Jungkook.

- - - - - - -

Hi guys! This is my first time writing and pls excuse any incorrect grammar.

I hope you all woud like it~! I'll try to update as fast i can i promise!