No one else comes close

Take Me Away

 

The guys were able to finish filming their commercial on time, that's 2 days. Plus their fans already know that they're here. But sadly, Eunhyuk oppa has to go back to Seoul today.

 

 

During the entire shoot of their commercial, I wasn't able to see the guys. First of all because of security reasons and of course I don't want to worsen things. Donghae gave me a pass which I can use if ever I wanted to visit Siwon on their set. I didn't use it though, even if I really wanted to see him. For almost two days, I wasn't able to see Siwon. All we did was talk on the phone during their breaks on the shoot. Henry spent a lot of time with us while the boys were filming but we were very careful all the time.

 

 

 

Now we're heading to Chris's house, Jasmine, Jacky and I, because his mom organized a party for the boys. Everyone will be there, everyone including Kim Heechul. I am trying not to worry but this really makes me nervous. I do hope that everything is fine or will be fine between all of them.

 

"After two days I'll finally get to see Siwon again." Jacky said, "Stop worrying Sam, nothing bad will happen. Trust me." I answered her with a smile.

 

Everyone was already there when we arrived. Of course auntie welcomed us.

 

"At last! You girls are finally here." While she gave us a hug. "Everyone's already eating you should go." She said smiling, "But I still have to talk to Sam here." The girls went to where everyone was, leaving me and auntie alone. I think she knows. "I found out about something" She said waiting for me to answer.

 

"About that auntie..." 

 

She cut me off "I'm so happy for you dear. Even though you aren't my so-called daughter-in-law anymore. I wish you the best and I can see that you have good taste in guys." She smiled, "Better tell your mom about it soon. Let's go, you might be hungry already."

 

We went to their pool area and everyone's really there. The party was a small one and as usual, the guests stayed at the pool area like a garden party.  As soon as I was able to find Jasmine and Jacky, auntie left. 

 

The party was really private. There were no signs of Chris's other relatives because the people I can see are mostly Koreans. Haha. 

 

We were checking out the garden since we still haven't seen any sign of the SJ boys and our friends.

 

"Hello!" two girls greeted us which are Chris' sisters Max and Portia.

 

"I missed you guys." I said as I hugged them.

 

"I think we won't be able to see you often unlike before." Max told me, which made me look questioningly to Jas and Jacky.

 

"Yes, she's right. We heard about it and we actually met him." Portia said. "I really thought you're going to be our achi." 

 

Jasmine and Jacky laughed as they heard this. "Aww, these two. You really wanted Sam to be your brother's wife?" Jas asked them.

 

Max answered "All this time I thought they're going out"

 

"Exactly!" Portia added, "Mom calls her daughter-in-law and achi's mom calls our ahia, son-in-law." Portia shook her head. "She's always around and it made us assume that she's our ahia's girl."

 

"Hello Sam, good morning~" Max said imitating her brother. "I always hear the bits of their conversations and it really sounded that they were together. He calls her first before any of us two."

 

Jas jokingly poked me, referring to Max's statement. I was surprised because they were actually rooting for me to be their brother's future wife? I'm a bit shocked. I can't blame them though, since Chris always includes me in their family activities, it can really give the girls a different idea.

 

"But, the three of us are your achis." Jacky told them.

 

"And we are always here for you girls." I added.

 

"Really? You'll still hang-out with us like the usual?" Portia said and I nodded to agree with her.

 

"Shopping, movies, salon and the cafe?" Max asked.

 

"Of course girls." I assured them.

 

"Besides," Jas positioned herself between Max and Portia, "We heard about you two sneaking out, I wanna meet your boyfriends!"

 

I felt someone put an arm on my shoulder.

 

"Hello Sam!" It is Eunhyuk oppa.

 

"Oh hello oppa!" I gave him a hug.

 

"You missed me!"

 

"Of course! Why wouldn't I miss you? Where's everyone?"

 

"Uhm, think of everyone later. I want to talk to you." He started to drag me with his arms still around me. The girls looked at us while and oppa gestured "Shhhh!" at them, "Bring her back soon Eunhyuk", Jacky said and they went on with their conversation.

 

We went inside the house and stayed by the stairs. "What's going on oppa?" Even though I think I know what's going on. "Joke for Siwon again?" I went on laughing and I sat on the 4th step and looked at him.

 

"I just want to prank him, for the last two days all he did was pull pranks on me. My turn now, hahaha, he told me he can't wait for today because he'll get to see you." He laughed, "And now he goes there outside and won't be able to see you." He went on laughing and sat beside me. I just let him finish laughing.

 

"How about me oppa? I wanna see him now." I frowned.

 

He coughed nervously, "Just for a little while and you'll see your prince, I promise." He smiled his gummy smile at me.

 

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms "I don't know why I am saying this but okay oppa."

 

He placed an arm over my shoulder again. "Spend time with me now, you know I am going back to Seoul today."

 

"Aww~ I almost forgot! I'm going to miss you! Kajima!~" and I hugged him.

 

He hugged me back and said, "Haha! When did you learn to speak Korean? You sound like a girl from a K-drama." He laughed, "As much as I want to stay, I really have to go back and do radio with Leeteuk hyung. Don't worry, I'll text you and talk to you in Skype always."

 

I nodded

 

"Let's go." He said and offered a hand to help me stand up.

 

"Let's go already? Siwon might not be there yet."

 

"Come on now, I just want to make him feel nervous. I don't want to make him cry." He winked at me and I took his hand, he made me hold unto his arm and we went upstairs.

 

"Aren't we going outside?"

 

"Just trust me okay." We continued walking towards the veranda. "We'll get a better view of him here."

 

And as we reached the veranda, Eunhyuk oppa is right, we do have a better view of him here.

 

He was standing at the other side of the veranda, wearing a white long-sleeve polo with a guitar hanging on his shoulder and a bouquet of roses on his right hand. There were two chairs that was facing him. I was shocked and I stood frozen near the door as I held Eunhyuk oppa tightly maybe it sent him signals that I felt my knees weaken. Yes, I was nervous and surprised at the same time and I can't get my eyes off him. And I felt someone hold my hand, I looked at the person, it was Donghae. He smiled at me and he squeezed my hand and made me hold unto his arm. 

 

"We know you're not a fan of surprises Sam" Donghae said.

 

"But we wish that you love our surprise for you." Eunhyuk added.

 

I just looked at the both of them and smiled, as I don't know what to say.

 

The two oppas walked me to the chair and made me sit, they smiled at me, patted Siwon's shoulder and they left us right after. Siwon handed me the flowers, smiled, and said, "This is like our third date and I want to make it memorable." I looked at him as I held unto the flowers, he held his guitar and he began to sing:

 

 

No one else comes close to you


No one makes me feel the way you do


You're so special girl to me


And you'll always be eternally


Every time I hold you near


You always say the words I love to hear


Girl with just a touch you can do so much


No one else comes close

  

I was speechless after. I really loved what he did since it was a favorite song of mine and he sang it for me, how did he know? He put his guitar down and I went towards him to give him a hug. He was shocked at my action, maybe he wasn't ready for a hug or he didn't see me coming, but he hugged me back as well. We just hugged there for a while and I rested my head on his shoulder facing his neck.

 

"You surprised me." I said while hugging him. 

 

"You liked it?" I nodded to answer him, "Great, and I thought you weren't good when it comes to surprises" 

 

"I think I'm getting better." I looked at him, "Thank you Siwon." We stared at each other for a moment, and then he kissed me on the forehead.

 

He held my hand and made me look at him, "I want to thank you as well for giving me a chance. Sam, I'm sorry for making you worry at times and for not being around always."

 

I pinched his hand while I shook my head, "Don't be sorry Siwon" I looked at him straight in the eye, "I'm willing to do this with you, remember?" He nodded. I am really getting nervous now... "I was supposed to tell you this later."

 

He has his shi-brows furrowed in confusion, "Tell me whh..."

 

"Ssshhh" I cut him off and placed a finger on his lips...yes his lips. Haha! And he was like shocked. I don't want to spoil the moment and I fought the urge to laugh upon seeing his surprised face. I removed my finger and held his hand again we were both calm again..at least.

 

I took a deep breath "I am saying yes to you now Choi Siwon.." 

 

He was surprised "Yes?" He paused for a little while and looked at me, "You're saying yes? You're my girlfriend now?"

 

I laughed a little at his reaction "Yes Choi Siwon." And he hugged me.

 

"Yes Samantha Lopez you're my girl now." He said and I can feel him smiling and it made me giggle. "I love you Samantha Lopez." he said as he broke the hug to look at me.

 

"I love you Choi Siwon" I can feel my cheeks heating up as he looked at me and his face got closer to mine.

 

 

 

 

We kissed. It was my first kiss, yes and he is undeniably my first boyfriend.