Aww, Goodbye Already

Take Me Away

The kiss was gentle and sweet. I can feel him smile between our kiss. We broke away, we just looked at each other and he hugged me again.

 

"I can't believe this" he said, "Thank you Sam. I love you." he paused, "And I'm sorry."

 

"You don't have to be sorry for anything Siwon."

 

"I am really sorry about the distance, the inconvenience and Heechul-hyung." he tightened his hug at the last part,

 

"Stop being sorry Siwon, please remember that I'm willing to do this with you no matter what happens." I looked at him.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

I sighed and broke away from his hug. "Nuh-uh, one more sorry from you and I'll make you do the SorrySorry dance." Okay he's sorry but he's being too sorry for everything now and I don't want him to blame himself for everything. I folded my arms and pretended to be angry. He raised one brow, "I'm serious okay?" 

 

"I'm ssss-~.."

 

I cut him off, "Dance!" and then he laughed.

 

"Hey Siwon, stop laughing. Do the SorrySorry dance for her now." I was shocked to find out that Eunhyuk oppa was still there with Donghae and was shouting at Siwon, he looked at me and smiled. "You heard her, dance!"

 

 

"But he didn't say the word yet." Donghae barged in and defended Siwon.

 

"She is asking him to just dance." Eunhyuk winked, "Dance now." He told Siwon and then elbowed Donghae.

 

"Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry" Donghae started to sing and he looked at Siwon.  "Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry" Eunhyuk followed and they danced it with the hand gestures and they were gesturing Siwon to follow.

 

And then I started clapping, "Wow! No need for you to dance ahjussi, my oppas danced already. Aww~" I winked at Siwon.

 

"Thank you guys!" and he hugged the two while Eunhyuk frowned at me.

 

"We were helping you Sam." He shook his head.

 

"I thought you were really dancing for me" I bowed my head "not pranking Siwon." and they were quiet. Siwon went beside me right away.

 

"Wait Sam, don't be mad." He quickly went beside me while Donghae stayed on his position.

 

"You're not mad?" He shooked his head, I looked up and smiled at him "Good" and I hugged him, "I can't afford another member to be mad at me." Then I laughed. "But I got you, and you can't be mad now."

 

 

"Let's go down now, everyone might be looking for us." Donghae said and we all followed. Siwon held my hand and Eunhyuk walked with us.

 

"I was looking for you guys all over the place, where did you hide?"

 

"We were just on the spot where I brought you." Eunhyuk answered.

 

"I got a little worried when I wasn't able to see you all." I smiled, "Thanks for the surprise." I told Siwon.

 

 

We went to the garden and I can see everyone there already, we approached the girls and Eunhyuk started teasing Jacky and Donghae he was even supported by Jas who took a break from taking pictures just to be able to tease them. I took the chance to speak with Siwon about Heechul. 

 

I squeezed his hand and looked at him "How are you guys and Heechul?"

 

It took a while before Siwon answered, "There's a slight improvement, but I can still feel it." He paused, "I have forgiven him already, I just think that we should adjust in the situation furthermore."

 

I nodded, "I just wish everything will be fine soon"

 

The rest of the party was really fun, I was able to catch up with everyone and spend time with them. But sadly, it's now time for Eunhyuk and Heechul to leave. We will send them to the airport because they have to catch a flight to Seoul. How I wish I was able to be in good terms with Heechul before he leaves.

 

I said goodbye to Eunhyuk before we leave the house as I know that I may not be able to say goodbye to him at the airport. I hugged him tightly. "I'll miss you oppa", I told him.

 

"Aish this girl, don't miss me that much okay?", I nodded "I will call you and talk to you through Skype like before. Promise me you won't cry."

 

"I can't promise that oppa. I still want to hang out with you!"

 

"But Siwonnie's still here Sam. Don't be sad." Why does he have to go back right away? I will surely miss him.  

 

We divided the boys into two cars, I was riding with Donghae, Siwon and with Chris driving. While Henry, Eunhyuk and Heechul was at the other car with the driver. I really wanted to ride the other car but Siwon didn't like the idea.

 

"Our fans will all be there Sam, they might see you. I don't want to risk the chance because the fans might misunderstand the situation. Please understand Sam." Donghae said calmly while Siwon was trying to support him and calm me. After his speech, I agreed and I didn't try to ask them to transfer me anymore, Donghae's right. It would be too risky for me because the fans might be able to see me with them. I just accepted it and waited until we get to the airport.

 

As expected, there were a lot of fans in the airport. Of course waiting for Eunhyuk and Heechul to arrive. The fans quickly got near the other car and peeked through the windows. They started to knock at the windows and take pictures of the ones inside. I really got scared because even if I'm not at the other car, I am now sitting between Siwon and Donghae what will the fans reaction be if they will see me? The other car went straight to the Departure area, they were able to escape and I thought that the fans will now go to our car. I immediately hugged Siwon and tried to hide my face on his shoulders. He and Donghae chuckled. "Hey, don't be scared" he hugged me back tightly and I looked outside. We were not in the departure area, we are in the arrival area. Oh, we are already going back home to get away from the fans. I did not break away from Siwon's hug.

 

"That's him right?" Chris suddenly asked

 

"Yes" Siwon and Donghae answered. I was lost, Chris stopped the car right away, pulled the windows down and waved at someone. Two random guys quickly placed luggage at the back of Chris's Ford Expedition and then someone entered the car and sat on the front seat. He hugged Chris, high-fived the guys and then greeted me.

 

 

"Hello Sam, sorry for the surprise."