I'll give it a try

Take Me Away

 

 

We spent the afternoon hanging out at the cafe and we brought the boys to Greenbelt mall. We were able to show them around and we were also able to buy them Dried Mangoes and some souvenir shirts which they can bring home. No one recognized them and I'm thankful because they did not bring any bodyguards with them plus it would really cause a big trouble. Them getting mobbed and all of us will be questioned. They just relaxed and enjoyed the complex all with their shades on as what Eunhyuk oppa said "A bit of disguise won't hurt". We all just received a couple of stares and smiles and nothing more. Maybe because there are really a lot of Koreans staying and visiting the Philippines nowadays. Some people think it's normal and some just can't help but look at them hot namjas. Eunhyuk can't help but smile back at strangers... Hahaha, if they only knew. 

 

We dropped Eunhyuk, Donghae and Henry to their hotel leaving Siwon with us since he insisted and we are supposed to talk about something. 

 

Chris and Jonathan went home with us, they both went upstairs leaving me and Siwon in the living room. I didn't hesitate and went straight to the point with him. 

 

I faced him as we were sitting on the couch, "Tell me everything now, I really want to know what happened." 

 

And from there, he told me everything. I really can't believe that Heechul will do that. I know that he doesn't like me and that but he came to a point that he did what he did, I really can't understand that part. I can say that I am really sad and angry about this at the moment and a bit worried at the situation between the boys. I like Siwon but I don't want to ruin his friendship with Heechul.

 

"Hey" Siwon started, "Don't worry, we'll be able to fix this." He said with assurance and held my hand, I nodded not wanting to speak. We just sat there for a while. It really feels great to have him around, this is our private moment other than our first date. 

 

 

Then there's something buzzing.

 

"I think that's your phone ahjussi."  I smiled at him and he looked at his phone. "Go answer it." And then he went off talking to someone on his phone in Hangul I think since I heard him say Yeoboseyo.

 

 

I got up and told him I'll go upstairs, I was about to leave him when he held my hand and stood up. As we went upstairs, I can hear the voice of the other person on the line. It's a guy but it's not Eunhyuk, Donghae, or Henry... Maybe it's someone from Korea or their manager ordering him to go back to the hotel already. When we got into the guest room where Chris and Jonathan stayed, I saw that Chris was sleeping while Jonathan was also on the phone. Siwon and I were standing by the door when he gave his phone to me. 

 

I mouthed the word Who? at him. "Hello?" I waited for the reply. 

 

"Hey Sam." Whoah~ it's Henry.

 

"Yes Henry?" I really didn't recognize his voice. 

 

"There are a lot of people at the hotel right now, I mean we have a lot of fans here at the hotel and I don't think it would be safe to send Siwon back here. All of us didn't expect this and also the hotel." I got nervous and I looked straight at Siwon. "So, is it okay to let Siwon stay in your house for the night?" Henry continued.

 

"Uh... uhm, of course he can stay Henry." I told him. "It would be best for him to stay here."

 

"Okay. I'm very sorry for bothering you Sam." Henry said.

 

"Oh it's nothing you know, anything for you guys." I said smiling then I turned to look at Siwon.

 

"I'll tell Manager-hyung about this and of course Chris. Thank you so much Sam!" Henry added cheerfully. 

 

"Bye Henry! Don't worry about Siwon, we'll take care of him." and then I gave the phone to Siwon and he went on to talk to Henry.

 

 

Since Siwon will stay for the night, I think it's best for him to stay at the guest room and Jonathan will be sleeping at  my sister's room. I went inside the guest room and left Siwon. I can't help but notice how Chris was deeply asleep at the moment and Jonathan was calm as always, sitting on the couch with his eyes glued on the TV. I sat beside him as Siwon was still on the phone.

 

"So Siwon will sleep here?" Jonathan whispered and then giggled at the end. "I'll let him sleep on your room" He said arms crossed with his chin up. I hit him on the arm playfully and then we laughed uncontrollably which disturbed Chris's sleep. "Ooopss" Jonathan and I said together and Chris went back to sleep as if nothing happened.

 

"Where will I let him stay?" I asked Jonathan. I really don't know where I'll let him stay. Since our guest room is already occupied.

 

He looked at Chris and then faced me. "I'll stay with Chris here, as you can see he's already out." We both looked at Chris and I nodded. "I know! Let him sleep at your sister's room." I agreed, "It's at the other end of your house and he will pass by this room first, if ever he plans to sneak in your room."

 

"When did you learn to become so protective of me?" I asked him "You're scaring me! Is this Jasmine's effect on you?" He rolled his eyes.

 

"I just want it to be like that. You're like a sister to me you know, that's why I feel that I need to protect you." He smiled.

 

I hugged him. I never thought he'd be so sweet.

 

Siwon joined us, "Hey Jonathan, Henry wants to talk to you." he gave his phone to Jonathan. "Is it really okay for me to stay here?" Siwon asked me.

 

"Of course ahjussi !" I said while poking his arm "It's nothing big you know." I assured him.

 

 

 

"...it's okay Henry, don't worry about it. I'll just pass the information to Chris once he wakes up, and we'll take care of Siwon here. See you tomorrow, here's Siwon." Jonathan handed the phone to Siwon and he bid goodbye to Henry.

 

 

 

"So are you guys hungry?" I asked as we all fell silent. I was sitting between Siwon and Jonathan while Chris was sleeping behind us.

 

"Yeah, I think I'm hungry Sam. I'll order pizza." Jonathan said and he dialled away. 

 

It was quiet again, I can only hear Jonathan's voice and the whisper of the TV. I scanned the channels as I want to watch a re-run of Gossip Girl's episode. Jonathan didn't react, maybe he knows that I'm already tired of watching basketball. We just watched as we waited for our pizza.

 

"Pizza will be here any minute now, or else it's free." Jonathan said laughing. "I'm hungry now."

 

As if the pizza guy heard him, we heard the door bell ring and we assumed that it's our pizza already. Jonathan went downstairs. 

 

 

And then I felt something on my shoulder. It was Siwon, he had fallen asleep already. Awwww. I forgot that it was a long day for him today. Early flight, hot weather and stress. I can imagine Eunhyuk sleeping at the moment too. Hahaha. With how hyper he was, I'm sure he's already knocked out now.

 

 

I woke Siwon up when Jonathan arrived. "Hey wake up" I whispered, "Eat and then you can rest, okay?" He took the pizza from me and ate it right away. "Oh, you didn't tell me you were hungry." I told him. "Are you alright?"

 

 

"Uhm, my head hurts a little." He whispered.

 

 

"You should've told me earlier." I worriedly said, "Is it just now?" I asked him and I placed a hand over his forehead to check his temperature. "No fever. Do you have your medicines with you?" He opened his bag and got his medicine, I snatched it from him "Eat first before you take this." I ordered him and he nodded. "Your manager might scold me for not making you eat on time." I said.

 

 

He shook his head as he chewed away "No, no. No one will scold you sunshine." Jonathan laughed as he heard the word sunshine, I didn't mind him. "It's nothing, don't worry too much. You go and eat too." He sliced a small piece of pizza and positioned it in front of me "Eat."

 

After he had 3 slices of pizza I gave him his medicine. Jonathan lend him some clothes and then I showed him to my sister's room where he will stay.  I stayed by the door. He placed his bag on the bedside table and then walk towards me. We are standing sideways by the door, facing each other.

 

"Your house is big and your always alone." He scanned my sister's room. "Your sister's room looks a bit like my sister's room." He stated.

 

"You have a sister?" he nodded, "Older sister?"

 

"No, younger sister" he said.

 

"That's why you're that sweet." I said "I think you're a great big brother."

 

He laughed a bit "Nah, I think I'm just a normal oppa to her." He raised both of his hands, "I a lot, we do argue also and I can say that I am super protective of her." He said. "How about you?"

 

"Well..." I tilted my head, "We're also normal, we're not super close or anything. We also argue a lot and she teases me always." I smiled, "But I miss her sometimes since she's now living abroad that's why mom isn't here, she visited her."

 

"Where is she staying?" He asked.

 

"My sister's in L.A. at the moment." My sister really loves to travel, that's why when she graduated, she moved out and travelled ever since. She has lived in Hong Kong, Japan, Melbourne, and she's in the U.S.A now. Her friends live in New York and they have an apartment there but she's now staying in LA for the longest time. "She really loves to travel."

 

"How about Korea? She wants to go there too?" He asked.

 

"She plans to go there too I don't know what's taking her so long to go."

 

"Maybe I can help?" Siwon suggested. "Let's get married now and it will be easy for her to visit Korea anytime she wants. Let's go?" He said.

 

"Maybe you're really tired already. Go to sleep now ahjussi." I jokingly told him, disregarding the joke.

 

He got super near me to a point that our faces were just a few centimeters away. "One more ahjussi and I'll kiss you." He said looking straight to my eyes. I was really getting nervous. "Joke!" he said and then pulled me into a hug. "I got you!" He laughed and hugged me tighter.

 

"Your mean huh!" I told him but hugged him back.

 

"I don't want to sleep yet, I want to spend time with you and besides it still early." He said still hugging me.

 

 

It feels good to have him around, I feel safe and happy whenever I am with him. For now, I just told myself to forget other things. I don't care about what other people will say, I know that I am making the right decision with Siwon. I know...

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

Thanks to my new subscribers! I hope you'll like the update smiley