-1-

Her life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day when I arrived at school "yah!! Song jeong"

What is happening there?  "ye..yes somi ssi?" what is it this time?  "did you know that you've got the wrong answer for question number 3"

Huh just because of one wrong answer?  "how did you expect me to get a perfect score when you've got one wrong answer?" somi scream at jeong. 

"sorry let me do it again" she hung her head low while picking the book from the floor. 

How the heck did you expect to get a perfect score if you didn't do your own work ?  
"did you just glare at me huh Park bong soon? " 

Huh? Yes I'm am. Why?  "erh?  No...no I will never glare at you"

It was time for lunch break and I saw jeong went out alone but she didn't head to the cafeteria but instead she went to somewhere else. 

(JEONG POV) 

huh, what a crap day I've got now where should I go to refresh my mind ? The rooftop a tots nope. Oh yeah the school old music room. 

Eeekkk~~~ (the door)  wow it's so creepy. Oh there's a piano in here. I wonder if I can play it like how I use to played it. 

Ehum 

https://youtu.be/B8kKBIrL0ig

(just imagine that it is you who play this)  

Oh no it almost time for math class and I can't late for this class. I hurriedly run like crazy to the class. 

"well song jeong isn't you supposed to come 5 minutes early?" oh what should I tell somi. She's about to be mad at me. "did you know that 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter