Start

Her life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all start when she moved to my school in 2014 she was only 13 years old and no one wanted to be friend with her, as for me ? I was always by myself why ? Because I was scared that I will be bullied like my friends because in my school there are stages for us. 

The lowest stage is us the nerd which is called the slave. The medium stage is the normal one , for example the student who try to fit in with the others while the higher one is called the queen or king.

Why? Because the rule the student and all the student scared of them. 

Okay enough with the introduction. Let me continue the story. When she first moved to my school all the king and queen has their eyes on her because of why? 

Because she look like she will be a good slave for them. She walked into my class and the teacher asked her to introduce herself. 

"hy.. Hye my nam...name is song jeong" for the first time I hear her name it kind like a guy name. It make the whole class laugh at her but later on I knew the meaning of her name. 

The meaning of her name is silent and chaste which mean she have a simple or pure in design or style and she also like to keep a low life. 

She then was assigned to sit next to the most mysterious guy in our school. His name was kim taehyung a.k.a V. He was the only student who doesn't have any group. The student also doesn't know in which group does he belongs to. 

After she was seated next to him. The class start as u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter