-2-

Her life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After all of those drama the class started as usual. I can see that jeong is trying to be friend with taehyung but she doesn't know how to. 

But it was such a suprise that taehyung was helping jeong. Ouh how did I know? 

Flashback-

Ouh I need to check on sohye's guitar at the school old music room since I kept her guitar over there. 

Suddenly I heard such beautiful melody of piano so I sneak to see who's playing it. To my shock it was jeong. 

After a few minutes that I've drawn by her piano skills I look at my watch and kinda shock to see the math class was about to start but I scare to make jeong notice me so I reversed slowly until I was away from that room. 

"should I just leave her alone ?" 

I busy thinking whether should I call jeong or not until I bumped into someone. "leave who alone? " he asked me. 

"erm... No one. Bye"

That's strange why would taehyung be right here when he always went to the rooftop. Ah whatever better be quick. 

Back to present-

(JEONG POV)  

Oh god please help me. How should I thank him when he has saved my life just now. Oh yes my cupcake better give him some. 

"erm taehyung ssi about earlier,"

"if you want to thanked me then you're welcome but if you want to repay me with a cupcake then don't bother"

How on earth did he knew that I was about to give him a cupcake? 

"what? Why not and I don't like if I didn't repay th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter