"FUN" Night

Classmate

Finally school was over and the teacher said yes about changing partners. Rosé phone ringed. Unnie thank you for letting me be with Jimin I owe you a lot. Your welcome, and you'll have to treat me dinner when we meet again. Alright bye. Bye. Rosé didn't look in front and bumped into no other than JUNGKOOK. S..sorry I didn't see, actually I take back that sorry. Jungkook just grinned. Wait, I need you to meet me at our secret place at 9am. And what if I don't? Jungkook started to go closer. You'll regret it. Rosé gulped. F..fine I'll meet you there. Good now I have to go see ya there tonight. Tsk he hasn't changed a bit not even a bit. (HOME) omma I'm home! Sweetie come here I have to show you something. What is it? Her mom took out a beautiful white dress out. Go try it on. Alright. I'm done! Come out! How do I look? Her mom just froze. Sweetie you're an angle. Yah mom stop joking. I'm serous you look gorgeous. So what is this dress for anyways? It's a party you'll be going to tomorrow night at the Jeon's family house. Ah right well I'm gonna go rest omma. Ok make sure to take care of the dress. Yeah. When Rosé finally reached her room, she falls onto the bed. Ah~home sweet home. What should I do now? Maybe I'll just call Chanyeol oppa.*ring* hi oppa! Oh Rosé did you arrive home safely? Yes, don't worry now I'm big now so I can take care of everything. Ok bunny. They both talked nonstop about school and their careers. Later on Rosé realized it's already 8:40 so she went to take a shower and put some comfy clothes on. She headed down stairs and left secretly. Why did he want to come here it's so dark and creepy. Suddenly she heard clicks. W..who's there? C...come out and show yourself! But no one showed. Rosé been waiting and it was already 10:09. Aish I shouldn't have come it was probably just a trick. Rosé was about to leave but then the noise started to get louder she screamed and ran but she could barely see so she went to an empty room. I'm scared...omma save me. Rosé said as she started to cry. Save...me. I'm scared. Then someone shouted Rosé name. Rosé are you here come out! Rosé then went out and saw a flash light coming her way.