Pay Back Time

Classmate

Before Jungkook could say anything else the teacher interrupted. Ok class today we'll have a project with a partner so I'll be the one picking. All the students were disappointed. After announcing 10 of them four people were last and one of them were Jungkook and Rosé and another girl and boy. Rosé you'll be with... please don't be Jungkook. You'll be with Jimin behind the classroom. Yes it's not Jungkook. And Lisa you be with Jungkook. Ok now you will search about animal resources and write them down. Rosé went behind the classroom to sit next to Jimin. Hi, are you ready to start? Jimin nodded yes. After 1 hour class ended. Rosé went to lunch, but didn't know where to sit so Jimin came and ask her to sit with him. Thanks by the way. Don't worry we all treat new people well. Oh... When they reached the table Risé couldn't believe what she was seeing. Hey Jungkook I brought the new student to sit with us. Actually...I'll just leave. When she was about to leave Jungkook pulled her wrist to sit next to him. Enjoy your meal. Rosé Pov: it's so awkward I just wanna go home but I hope he doesn't remember me or else he'll do what ever he does to me like before... Rosé are you ok your staring across the floor? S..sorry I was just thinking of something. Oh ok, btw do you two know each other seems like you do? Yeah we do. Rosé was shocked when Jungkook said that. So you do remember. Of course why would I forget chipmunck. And here it goes back to reality. Who's the chipmunk. I am. Well nice to meet you. Jungkook grabbed Her wrist and drew a half moon on it. From now on you'll be listening to what I tell you got it. But... I. No buts. Rosé got up and went to the bathroom. Aish why does he have to be at this school. While complaining a girl appeared. Yah!!!!!