Truth

Classmate

Yah!!! You new student. Rosé looked beside to see if she was talking to someone else. Stubid I'm talking to you. The girl went up to her and pulled her hair back. Stay away from Jungkook or else I'll ruin you forever! I don't even know you anyway! I'm his ex girlfriend Seolhyun. Wait if your his ex's then you guys broke up already so why would he still love you huh! She started to pull harder. Even if he doesn't love me I will get him back! Your just like those people who are crazy for love now let me go! Another girl appeared and pushed seolhyun away. Are you ok? Rosé nodded no. Then everything went blurry for Rosé she fainted to the ground.( p.s Rosé has this thing where she would usually faint) Rosé woke up and saw that she was in the nurse room. Rosé your ok. How do feel? Who are you? Ah I'm Lisa. Oh hi. Then Jimin and Jungkook came in. Jimin rushed to Rosé. Are you ok are you hurt. No I'm fine. Why are you guys here? Oh Jungkook was worried about you so he came to visit but we didn't know you were up. Your worried about me, tsk yeah right, All i want is you to leave my life alone. Why are talking like that Rosé? We went to the same elementary school and things didn't go out well for us. Oh sorry about that, do you want them to leave? Actually I'll leave let them stay if they want. Rosé purposely shove Jungkook's shoulder. But Rosé was to weak she almost fell but Jungkook got her, now they both were making eye contact. I better go. She left. Lisa are you coming? Yeah. Hey I think Jungkook likes you? No he doesn't we're enemies. Unnie can you help me with something? We met and now your asking for help Lisa. Why you don't want to help me? No I am. Good, so um...I have a crush on Jungkook's friend his name is Jimin will you switch partner with me? But me and Jungkook don't get along well. Please just for me I really like him. (What will Rosé say)