Two.

Confession to a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dinner and a round of desserts the boys step out from the restaurant and breathed in the crisp night.

"Ah I'm so full" Sanha beamed rubbing his tummy.

"Me too. Is it really alright that your noona treats us? I mean we did eat a lot" Moonbin asks as they turn to see you at the cash register to pay the bill.

"It's fine. Saera noona really likes it when she treats people using her own money. You should see the souvenirs she bought us every time she visits a new country" your brother boasted.

"Man, you sure are lucky to have a stewardess as a noona" Eunwoo pouted in envy.

The three boys continued to chatter amongst themselves and Rocky being his quiet self merely ignored his friends banter. He was instead watching you from a far through the glass. Earlier when you were queuing the cashier was a female worker but when it came to your turn, the owner of the restaurant came out of the blue and took her place instead. He frowned slightly at how your posture had changed fom standing straight to you putting your weight on one foot.

You were also playing with your hair a lot. A habit Rocky had learnt in the past which you would always do when you're nervous or in this case when you're flirting. You could be seen laughing a lot at whatever the restaurant owner was saying. It wasn't till you nodded to something he said and accepted the pen he had offered, did Rocky realised what was going on. With a final wave goodbye, you finally left the restaurant with skip in each step.

"All done. Ready to go?" you beamed brightly.

"Jeez noona, if I wouldn't have known better, I'd say you had just won a lottery or something" Sanha grimaces.

"Who's to say I didn't?" you grinned before slightly slapping your cheeks "Okay. Sorry. I'm good. Come on let me give you guys a ride home" you offered.

"It's okay noona. I think it's best that me and Eunwoo ride the bus home" Moonbin assured pulling his friend by the shoulder.

"You say what now" Eunwoo blinked.

"You sure? I mean it's really not a problem" you said as you twirled your car keys.

"Positive" Moonbin nodded surely as he nudged his friend by the hip.

"Yea what he says" Eunwoo shrugged still a bit baffled.

"Okay then. Get home safe you two. Text Sanha when you reached home okay?" you chide.

"We will. Thank you for dinner noona. It was delicious and we ate very well" Moonbin bowed deeply which Eunwoo quickly followed suit.

"It's my pleasure. I'm just happy I got to treat my baby brother's friends some good food" you smiled hugging Sanha from the side.

"Can we go home now? My belly is full and now I'm sleepy" he half groaned almost slumping on you.

"Aigoo you big baby" you tsked holding out his weight "Give me a minute and I'll go get the car" you said pushing him up back as you crossed the street to the basement parking lot.

"Remind me why are we taking the bus again?" Eunwoo asked frowning.

"Yea hyung. Why are you guys taking the bus? We practically live in the same neighborhood anyway" Sanha added as he slumped over Rocky and rested his chin comfortably over his friend's head.

"I just wanted to stop by at the mart for a little while" Moonbin shrugged.

"Then go by yourself. Why do you have to drag me with you?" Eunwoo bickered.

"I'll go with you if you want hyung" Rocky volunteered raising his hand slightly.

"Ah Rocky! I know I can count you. Then it settles then. Rocky will accompany you" Eunwoo beamed.

"Nope. It has to be you Eunwoo" Moonbin shook his head and grip his friend by the arm.

"Argh you're so clingy Moonbin" Eunwoo sighed in defeat.

Then right on time you came with your car and gave a short honk to catch their attention. The boys gathered towards the Range Rover as you rolled down the window of the passenger's seat.

"You boys sure you don't need a ride?" You asked.

"Yes noona. We're sure" Moonbin nodded surely.

And while Rocky headed towards the back seat, Sanha beat him to it and climbed in first.

"You mind sitting in front, I want to catch some sleep on the way home" he stated before laying down almost immediately.

"Yea sure" Rocky strained before closing the door and stood next to his two friends who we're still having a conversation with you.

"Oh. Rocky? Are you taking the bus too?" You asked surprise earning a timid nod from the younger.

"Nonsense. You guys live next to each other. Why would you take the bus? Get in you dork" Moonbin pushed him inside the passenger seat.

Rocky stumbled in wide eyed and before he could climb back out, the door closes shut.

"Have a safe drive noona" Moonbin waved excitedly while Eunwoo bowed slightly with a smile.

"You two be safe as well. Okay?" you chimed earning more waves and smiles before you drove off.

Rocky stared as the sight of his hyungs getting further but he frowned when he swore he caught sight of Moonbin winking at him.

"I know your secret" you sang earning his attention.

"Wh-what?" Rocky turned to face you with eyes wide.

"You're scared because of my driving skills" you laughed making the younger to sigh in relief.

"That's not it noona" he assured as he settled properly in the passenger seat.

"Then? Why are you so hesitant that I drive you home? In fact you've been acting really weird Rocky" you accused as you stop at a red light.

"Have I?" he rubbed his nape sheepishly.

"There!" you pointed "You've been rubbing the back of your neck the whole day. Am I making you uncomfortable? Sanha? Is Rocky afraid of me?" you asked as you turn around to see y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter