One.

Confession to a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stretching your limbs above your head, you yawned as you left your bedroom to the kitchen. There you were met with your elder sisters at the breakfast table, both drinking coffee while busy looking at their files and notes each. While your mother was washing the dishes on her own.

"Morning eomma" you crooned hugging her from behind cutely.

"More like afternoon. It's almost 12 genius" Soojung your second eldest teased.

"She's right you know. How are you darling? I didn't hear you come in last night" your mother crooned turning to cupped your cheeks affectionately.

"It was already late when I left the airport. The taxi driver even had to wake me up when I arrived last night" you said relishing in your mother's arms.

"Saera that's dangerous! How many times do I have to tell you to call me no matter how late it is" Sooyoung the eldest chide frowning at you.

"Don't worry. If anything happens I'll just back kick the guy in the nuts" you shrugged.

"Aigoo. You potty mouth" your mother tapped your lips "Sooyoung is right. That's very dangerous even for a Taekwondo genius like you"

"Yea baby sis. It's not like you could back kick your way if they tie you to a chair" Soojung added nonchalantly before she winced out loud "Ouch! Eomma! Sooyoung unnie kicked me!" she shouted.

"Oh heaven sakes. You girls are old enough to get married. Why are you still bickering like little girls" your mother scolded making the two turn quiet.

"It's okay eomma. If eonnies don't get married first, I'll gladly volunteer" you bat your eyelashes prettily.

"You should focus on your career first sweetheart" your mother patted your cheeks fondly before continuing with the dishes.

"As if being a stewardess needs a lot work" Soojung tsked which made you to throw a kitchen towel at her.

"Aish you little brat" Soojung fumed before she started chasing you around the kitchen.

"Girls. Girls. Seriously" your mother helplessly sighed at the sight.

"Okay that's enough. Imagine your clients' face if they knew their lawyer would be this childish at home" Sooyoung chortled as you hid behind her as she grabbed Soojung by the shoulders to stop her from advancing any further.

"At least they'll know that their lawyer isn't so uptight unlike a certain psychiatrist who prefers to access the problem in another point of view" she ridiculed gesturing with her hands.

"I'm going to let that slide because judging from your extra sass this morning, I believe you'll have your monthly visit real soon" the eldest merely said before finishing her coffee off and grabbed her handbag from the seat.

"My period isn't due for another week" Soojung gawked.

"Trust me" Sooyoung winked "I'll be going now eomma. Can't be late for my 2 o'clock today" she kissed your mother on the cheek.

"Oh! Don't forget Sanha finishes school at 5" your mother piped.

"Oooh no can't do eomma" Sooyoung winced "I have Ms Seon for the whole day today and you know how it is if I left early"

"Is it the one with the BPD?" you asked curious.

"Yeap. So you pick him up Soojung" she said as she grabbed her car keys from the hook.

"A-ah nope. I have to go to court today. Big trial between a CEO and an employee. He was accused of committing a white collar crime" she stated as she collected the files on the table into her briefcase.

"Excellent. Now who's going to pick up your baby brother from school then?" your mother deadpanned.

"I'll do it" you volunteered.

"Yea! Saera can do it. I have to go. Bye eomma! Bye prude. Bye dork. See you tonight guys" Soojung kissed your mother on the cheek before bumping hips with you and your sister as she left the house.

"Maybe I can reschedule with Ms Seon" Sooyoung suggested.

"Oh come on. I can pick up Sanha. Right eomma?" you turn to your mother who was biting her lip anxiously.

"Could you really reschedule Sooyoung-ah?" she asks.

"Argh seriously guys" you groaned.

 

 

The bells of Fantagio High just rang and the gates of the school opened. Allowing the students wearing dark blue school uniforms to spill out while talking loudly making the streets noisy and filled. One group of boys were huddled up and rough housing with each other playfully as they walk across the school field not reaching the gates just yet.

"Hey Sanha. Who's going to pick you up today?" JinJin asked as he pulled the younger by the neck to his height.

"Aish hyung. At this rate you're going to break my neck" Sanha grumbled pushing the elder's arm from him making the group to laugh.

"I hope it's your Soojung noona. She has like the longest legs ever!" MJ exclaimed earning a kick from the giant maknae.

"My bet is on Sooyoung noona. She always finds time in her busy schedule to pick him up" Eunwoo grinned.

"Me too!" Moonbin agreed as they exchanged high fives "What about you Rocky? Any idea who's it going to be?"

"Saera noona?" he meekly shrugged.

"No way is my clumsy noona going to pick me up, man" Sanha guffawed as he threw his around his friend's shoulder. "Plus she's probably flying somewhere as we speak"

"Yea as hot as Saera noona is, even I have to admit she could be a clutz at times though her stewardess body really does makes up for it" MJ added as he started gesturing an hour glass in mid air.

"Hyung!" Sanha shouted before he started chasing the elder around the field.

"When is MJ going to learn that Sanha doesn't find his interest on Sanha's noonas amusing" Jinjin chortled.

"But then again how bad can Saera noona be?" Eunwoo asks.

And as the five of them reached the school gates, a large range over drove by and started climbing over the curb. Making the boys to jumped back in surprised. The window of the passenger seat rolled down and you could be seen at the wheel smiling meekly at them.

"Hey boys. Sorry about that. Have any of you seen my baby brother?" you asked.

The boys stunned, could only point behind at the maknae who was being persuade by a sorry MJ. 

"Oh. Saera noona!" Sanha perked as he quickly ran up to the range rover "I didn't know you were home" he beamed.

"I just got home last night. Come on. Eomma said I can bring you out for dinner" you urged grinning.

"Assa!" he fist pumped as he climbed shot gun "Oh! Can my friends come to?" he asks.

"Sure. Why not?" you nodded.

"Hyungs! My noona is going to treat us for dinner. Come on!" he beckoned to his friends from the window.

"It's okay. I have to get home" Jinjin declined.

"Yea me too. Maybe some other time. It's very nice to see you again Saera noona" MJ waved excitedly which you smiled and waved back.

"What about you hyungs? Rocky? Come on! It's not everyday we get to see Saera noona. Please" he plead.

"If you put it that way. Sure Sanha" Eunwoo agreed as he opens the door to the back seat.

"As long as we're not intruding" Moonbin bowed to you slightly as he climbed in first.

"No thanks. I should get back too" Rocky rubbed his nape sheepishly.

"Rocky please! I'll ask noona to take us to that new steak house you wanted to try. Can we noona?" he asks popping back inside the car to look at you.

"Whatever you want baby brother" you chortled as you ruffled his hair affectionately.

"See! Noona says yes. Come on" he half whined.

"Better do what he says buddy before Sanha goes full on whine mode" Eunwoo chortled as he still held the door open.

Rocky sighed in defeat before climbing in and sat next to Moonbin before sli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter